OtakuBoards

Hibryd Vigor, dead?

Turkey

I was wondering where Mei and the others went...Hybrid Vigor last ended with the base Baraquil exploding and the entire cast escaping to the north continent except for Trell and Artoni, they ended up inside the base during the explostion and managed to escape alive with the crystal still inside of them.

This is perfect! The story can take place after the One awakes many years later (I bet you remember when Charlie said the legend) after being absorbing the cristal's power. It even helps my game, because I can make the game take place between seasons 1 and 2.

I have an idea that follows up...

Hybrid and Human are now equal...the Hybrid's are regaining their human form but still possess their elemental abilities.

Neo-Chicago is rebuilt (renamed?)...Trell and Valik re-emerge from their sleeping state without any knowledge of what happened or their special powers...They relocate to the new city for work with the cristal still lying dormant in them. They assume new names being Rico Tranzrig and Tasha Adelle thinking they are human and have a special affection for each other...

Charlie, Artoni, Oru, Baraquil, Warlock, Flash, Raynor and the rest caught in the fight were relocated to the north when neo-chicago exploded and they're wondering what became of the two. They finally set out and head back to the city they fought in years to lead normal lives and also to search for them.

But what is about to happen is not normal at all...some Hybrids who still have a grudge against the humans have began to form a type of occult with a weapon, a drug that lets a Hybrids instincts completely control the person's abilities, wrecking havoc in the city.

Okay...tell me if this is good before I post a new topic...

[COLOR=green]6 Years have passed since the great battle in Neo-Chicago. During the moment of the final explosion many humans and hybirds lost their lives forcing a stalemate, and eventually, a peace treaty. Hybrids have begun to loose their animal features and are regaining their human sides. Yet, they still possess their previous abilities.

Neo-Chicago has been rebuilt and renamed Meteo City, a vast, thriving metropolitan area with a busy inner-section and rural outer-section. Things are starting to get back to normal...

But what is about to happen is not normal at all...some Hybrids who still have a grudge against the humans have began to form a type of occult with a weapon, a drug that lets a Hybrids instincts completely control the person's abilities, wrecking havoc in the city. Previously, two people were imbued with the power to help end the war against hybrid and human but that power was no longer neccesary and it lies dormant in two of Meteo City's citizens.
[/COLOR]

Old participants don't have to join again...just continue the story with your characters and eventually, place them in the city. If others wanna join as Meteo Citiy's residents just state your info like I'm about to do...

Name: Rico Tranzrig

Human or Hybrid: Hybrid

If Hybrid, Elemental Abilities: Wind and Fire

Equipment: Assault Rifle, Martial Arts, Combat Knife

Description: Originally Trell Augusits, he assumes the new name of Rico Tranzrig after fleeing from the explosion 6 years ago and waking up without any memory of what happened in a small village nearby. Not knowing his potentials he joins up with Valik, now Tasha Adelle, to Meteo City and enlists in the police force currently focused on stopping the Hybrid Occult from destroying the peace.

Quote: "I'm more human now than ever, but will the lost find the light?"

[I]You think this is good? If you wanna post some stuff I missed or info of your old characters to refresh our minds, please feel free to do so.[/I] :D

That's a great start to Season 2. I'm thinking up Charlie's return, and I'm also drawing the characters. Unfortunately, until I get a scanner, I'll have to draw then manually try to re-do it in paint. I finished Charlie and I hope someone can think up of a good costume (right now, all characters are wearing a HV shirt and baggy jeans:D . I'll put Valik/Tasha later (probably on Friday night).