OtakuBoards

I've been here year

Renee

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1] My first year anniversary will be at the end of March along with N-Man and Cera...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heck, yeah! Heh...

That should be quite a week for me...so much stuff happening...[/FONT]

heh happy year then! hehehe mine wont end until may 25 bleh.. i already had me 6 monthe celebration tho! I never told you this but every time i talked to you i put your words with palmons voice... -.- how odd... *looks at his avatar* good thing i would like to look like tenchi...
~,_|/-\|\/|\/|§

Congrats, Renee! Damn, I'll be at a year on January 18. This topic sure does bring back a lot of memories. And have we all forgotten IM_GENGAR? I remember your introduction topic also, Shyguy. Wasn't it something like "Does anyone, besides the admins, know what an otaku is?" But anyway, congratulations again, Renee...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Congrats, Renee! Damn, I'll be at a year on January 18. This topic sure does bring back a lot of memories. And have we all forgotten IM_GENGAR? I remember your introduction topic also, Shyguy. Wasn't it something like "Does anyone, besides the admins, know what an otaku is?" But anyway, congratulations again, Renee...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Congrats Renee.. Kamakazi, I joined a day before you did. January 17.. to be more exact. Hah, ahhh... hell, it's been a long time since I've been here, and so many things have changed. Ah well, shows how you can't really leave this place (even though I tried soo hard!) Time to go into my little place again..ta ta

- MG[/size][/color]