OtakuBoards

I've been here year

Renee

[COLOR=purple]Or about a year. I'm not 100% sure it was today. Might have been yesterday. Ah well.
My God things have changed. :p *blinks* What happened?! I've guess I wouldn't be the same person if it weren't for the OtakuBoards. I'd be...in the nut house really. I've made a lot of friends here and I thankful for that. This place is somewhere where I could always find people who share my views and other who think in was I never have. It's a nice mix of people and I'm glad I'm still here after all this time. A lot of things have changed. New people, new mods, new everything. Still the same place though. It was so cool when I first came here. A totally new thing, ya know? I'd never been to other boards before. And I met these crazy people who posted here and it was awesome. I was a loyal poster, I post at least once a day. The boards where my life. And somehow I ended up here. A Digimon Moderator with a reputation for being a nut with an odd thing for tea. And all I have to say is that it's all good. *sipppp*:D<--- My all time favorite smilie.

Thank you for letting me waste your time. Have some tea or what not. And above all have a fun time posting.
-----------------
PS; If this is spam, I'm sorry. I looked at the rules though, and this thread seemed fine. If you have a problem with it, bug an Administrator to put it in the rules or PM me. Thank you.[/COLOR]

I've been here about six months. In June it'll be a year. Things have changed, definately. I remember I was mainly in Dragonball for like, the first two months.... then I eventually came over to GD and pretty much stayed there.

Guest Master O Beans
Yeah - I've never left GD.
...well, sometimes I like to spam kuja's boards...but for the most part I just stay in here :D :excited:

Seems that I haven't been here for that long...I joined around August and the Games and Stories fourm instantly caught my eye. So I've been there constanlty ever since. Same thing with the videogames fourms. It's really helped my writing skills, to sharpen them a little and, well, just to meet new people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Man... The old boards, brings back memories, anyone remember the hump war?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember... lol Big Poppa' Hump... I made a few stories about him as a verbal attack which some people thought were funny and supported me throughout it.

The hump war...-strats laughing hysterically- Those were the days...Hm...I have been her for about 1 year and 9 months...wow I feel old...lol...There have been alot of changes...however they seem to be for the better...Notice we don't have any more of these "wars" or mass spammers...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]The hump war...-strats laughing hysterically- Those were the days...Hm...I have been her for about 1 year and 9 months...wow I feel old...lol...There have been alot of changes...however they seem to be for the better...Notice we don't have any more of these "wars" or mass spammers...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

What was your old s/n?

it must of been different of i woulda remembered you...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]A Digimon Moderator with a reputation for being a nut with an odd thing for tea. And all I have to say is that it's all good. *sipppp*:D<--- My all time favorite smilie.

Thank you for letting me waste your time. Have some tea or what not. And above all have a fun time posting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, that's how I'll prolly always think of you. >_< That and the bit with *shudders* Iori.... [/FONT] :whoops:

I'd just like to thank all of you for giving your time to making OtakuBoards the best it can be.

As my associate James said, we're going to try and make 2002 the best year yet for Otaku Media!!!

Here's to Y2K2:).

-Adam

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I'd just like to thank all of you for giving your time to making OtakuBoards the best it can be.

As my associate James said, we're going to try and make 2002 the best year yet for Otaku Media!!!

Here's to Y2K2:).

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Woahwoahwoah,...it's gonna be 2K2 soon,...will I be living in the past..?
:excited: :nervous: :worried: :eek:
I'll be...out of date..[/b]:bawl:

Heh I've been here since November 2000 so thats like 1 year and 1 month,lots of fun it was back then heck at least I got to be a Mod once for the Nintendo forum pretty fun while it lasted,and now it still is and even better since Adam & James are working on the Otaku Media.:)

[SIZE=1]Time flies bye so quickly... It seems like only yesterday that I was posting my hello topic and watched in horror as it was closed. My first year anniversary will be at the end of March along with N-Man and Cera, but this topic isn't about me so...

Congratulations Renee, I hope you will be around for a second year anniversary ;)[/SIZE]