Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My gramma is in the hospital. Her carbon-dioxide is double what it should be and mom thinks she won't last the night. I'm trying to get as many people as i can to do whatever they think will help--like charms or prayers, or well-wishes, or whatever--so that she'll get better. I know if everyone helps, she'll be ok. so please do whatever you can. I'll owe you one.
Posted
[quote name='YoukaiAlchemist']My gramma is in the hospital. Her carbon-dioxide is double what it should be and mom thinks she won't last the night. I'm trying to get as many people as i can to do whatever they think will help--like charms or prayers, or well-wishes, or whatever--so that she'll get better. I know if everyone helps, she'll be ok. so please do whatever you can. I'll owe you one.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]I really don't know what to say Youkai, I hope your grandmother's condition improves as I know what it's like to lose an older relative very close to you. Just out of curiosity, is your grandmother a smoker ? When you said your grandmothers' CO2 levels were twice what they should have been, it kind of raised that flag in my mind.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']I really don't know what to say Youkai, I hope your grandmother's condition improves as I know what it's like to lose an older relative very close to you. Just out of curiosity, is your grandmother a smoker ? When you said your grandmothers' CO2 levels were twice what they should have been, it kind of raised that flag in my mind.[/SIZE][/quote]
Yeah...she smokes. O.o and she shouldn't because A)she doesnt' breathe so well, B) its unhealthy anyways, and C) she's on oxygen...but she smokes anyways >_<

^_^ On the lighter side of things, she's doing well now and is going to be home in about 3 days! YAY!! thanks for helping out.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Funny, just yesterday I read an article about healing with prayers in [B]Skeptic Magazine[/B].

They had 2 groups of people with similar medical conditions. The control group was monitered but kept normal while the second group was informed that people would be praying for them (and they were). As it turns out, both groups were very close with ever so slightly more complications in the variable group (though not enough to consider it a result without retrial.)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=F.O.Y.][COLOR=DarkOrange]Funny, just yesterday I read an article about healing with prayers in [B]Skeptic Magazine[/B].

They had 2 groups of people with similar medical conditions. The control group was monitered but kept normal while the second group was informed that people would be praying for them (and they were). As it turns out, both groups were very close with ever so slightly more complications in the variable group (though not enough to consider it a result without retrial.)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
O.o hmmmmmmmmmm...I remember Stephen Colbert on the Colbert Report talking about that. He said that they forgot to put Amen at the end of the prayer. XD i know he was joking but still. o.o O.o if there's a Skeptic Magazine, is there an "Magical magic magazine"???
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]The original topic of discussion has been resolved (glad to hear everything's okay now) and we're starting to veer off-topic, so I think it's time for threadlock.

[b]Thread locked.[/b][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...