Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Any anime character look-a-likes? ^.^


Recommended Posts

Posted
Any anime character look-a-likes here? I look almost identical to Momo Adachi *points to avatar* (she's from Peach Girl...probably best known for the manga but an anime in Japan and the English DVDs are coming out soon). I have the personality of Chii from Chobits though. ^.^
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Let's see...when I lower my face to a particular angle, I look a lot like Tifa from ff7. My hair is exactly like Talho's in Eureka Seven. My personality is a lot like a mixture of Ichigo and Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew (sorta like a split personality)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Anime Dreamer00']I Don't know who I look like but I know I act like Naruto alot & I have stuipd yet funny moments like Bo-Bobo as well.[/quote]

Well, that's really no help XD

I can't honestly say I look like an anime character since they're beautiful, smooth, perfect, and awesome (sorry... inferiority complex) but if I were to animate myself (edit out the acne and straighten my hair) I'd look like... I dunno. Maybe I could pass for [B]Generic Faceless Hentai Guy [/B] XD

Personality wise, though, I am a carbon copy of [B]Shinji[/B] from [B]NGE[/B].[/COLOR]
Guest EtherForce
Posted
Hmm, I'm a goofy-lookin guy with bushy brows. Guy Sensei from Naruto is who I look like, heh heh.
Posted
[QUOTE=F.O.Y.][COLOR=DarkOrange]

Well, that's really no help XD

I can't honestly say I look like an anime character since they're beautiful, smooth, perfect, and awesome (sorry... inferiority complex) but if I were to animate myself (edit out the acne and straighten my hair) I'd look like... I dunno. Maybe I could pass for [B]Generic Faceless Hentai Guy [/B] XD

Personality wise, though, I am a carbon copy of [B]Shinji[/B] from [B]NGE[/B].[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Generic Faceless Hentai guy...XD That's awesome. I want to see you now!
Posted
[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]People, people, please lets try and keep the post quality up? I gave this thread a chance when I saw F.O.Y's post, but other than that one, many of the posts in this thread have eben rather sub par. If there arnt any higher quality posts, I will have to close this thread.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....well I suppose if you had to match me with a anime character, I would look and act like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. Me and him are about the same age, we have the same hair pretty much, except for the fact that his hair is spikier whereas mine is more laid down, and his hair is orange whereas mine is brown. But we're both pretty much built the same, tall and average or slender. And we both have the same attitude, and view on things. So, pretty much, minus those few details, i'm exactly like Ichigo. Awesome.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Lime]Well I look a lot like Ishtar from Vampire Game except that my hair is a little past my shoulders. I also look like Risa from D.N.Angel by the face that is.

As for personality I have Tohru's from Fruits Basket. I'm nice and very kind to others I also space out in class or when I'm by myself in the hallway. I'm sweet to everyone and I have a lot of frineds who love me for it.
I also have Chii's personality from Chobits. I'm a little on the dumb side and I don't get things too quickly and I have the cute charm like hers too. Yup that's me.[/COLOR]
Posted
I think I look a lot like Suzumiya Haruhi (only I wear glasses) and Kagura Sohma (Fruits Basket). I cut my hair recently.....before, it was as long as Kagome's hair...
In terms of personality, I think I am a lot like Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club), only I'm nowhere near as blunt. ^^ Although I can be, if I want to.
Posted
oh boy ain't this a hard one... i guess i look simaliar to T.K. From season two.. heck i have his hat too.. i also have a passing resemblence in personality as Joey From Yu-gi-oh...
Posted
I suppose I look a lot like Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon. My hair is a lot like hers, and I'm really tall like her. As for my personality... I guess it's pretty resemblant to Amy/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon. Which makes me sound pretty obsessed with Sailor Moon, but those are the only examples I can think of. :animeswea I'm kinda similar personality-wise to Hitomi from Vision of Escaflowne too, though.
Posted
I think that... *Ponders* If I were to be turned into an anime character...

I would most likely look like a mix of:
* Rukia (Bleach) because I have almost the same haircut (except for the bang in her face) and how short she is. (I'm not that thin, though.)
* Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club) because of the colour of my hair and eyes. (my eyes are more green, though)

Personality-wise, I would most possibly be a mix of:
* Tohru (Fruits Basket) The helpfullness and sometimes naivity.
* Haruhi (OHSHC) General behaviour
* Temari (Naruto) General behaviour

Yeah, it seems like I'm a complex person. >_<
Posted
I know this girl who I swear looks exactly like Witch Hunter Robin. She even puts here hair up like Robins sometimes. Now if only she would get and wear the outfit, it would be perfect.

Oh, she also likes to set things on fire sometimes.
Guest KunoichiOfNight
Posted
I'd have to say that I'm pretty similar to Jin from Samurai Champloo in appearance. I've got long hair that I've always got in a ponytail (although it's more on the blonde side) that looks just like his when I part the front, and have glasses that look pretty close to his.

As for personality, I'm a quiet loner like Jin, and I'm really smart like him too. But when I do talk to people, I'm usually really sarcastic like Hiro from Fruits Basket. It sometimes makes me wonder how my small group of friends manage to put up with me. :animeswea
Posted
People tell me I look like satan from southpark...yea. But besides him I think I look like tsukasa from boys over flowers. I have unstraitenable curly hair and im really tall just like him.
Guest Pinstripes
Posted
I've had people tell me that I look like Misa Amane from Death Note (except much much taller and without the annoying attitude). I also look and act alot like Nana from Othello, so thus, one of my nicknames is Nana. Hoorah.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...