Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


...heh, in trouble he said. Baahaha! :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Parents, history.... Bah!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]
"Actually its the naughty girls that get all the presents"

funny. . . :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
I wonder why I have so few presents
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
**THIS POST WAS EDITED BECAUSE SOME OF THE LITTLE KIDS COULDN'T HANDLE IT**
Posted
lol! that was funny. I know a way to get on your families naughty list when you're wrapping presents. :devil: (one of my friends told me about it. She does it every year.)

First, you wrap the present as you normally do. Then, you wrap it again. Then again. Then, you wrap it in string. Then you put masking tape all over it. Do it again. Then again. Then, you wrap it again. Then, tie it in string again. Put it in masking tape again. Then you take a 1 gallon ice-cream jug and you put the present inside. Then, you super-glue the lid on. TIGHT!! (:D) Then, you wrap it. Then, you stick it in a box and wrap that. Finally, put it under the tree. It should take 30 minutes at minimum to open it.
Posted
My dad took a box, filled with presents for my uncle. and wrapped it duct tape, and i mean WRAPPED. he started writing things like, this side up, on all sides, and said do not cut, and shake if you must, and...one side was the bottom when all sides were the top
Posted
lol, i should remember those :D my mom always seems to ask me 2 wrap her gifts. that would teach her 2 ask me :naughty: :freak:
Posted
I know. I was laughing when my friend told me this. I would do this, but I would run out of the 1 gallon ice cream jugs and my family would kill me. :nervous:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...