coolkam007 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 :laugh: i got this in my email from my dad.. i thought i would share.. [url]http://www.castlemountains.com/postcards/viewx.shtml?/santalist.jav[/url]
coolkam007 Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 :p no.. santa isn't dead.. santa will never die!
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 nice tips... but i don't need advice to get on santa's naughty list.. heheh... :naughty: :demon: :naughty:
Treble Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Lol,that was hilarious I like the part where Santa's gets trapped by the plastic.:haha:
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]:laugh: i got this in my email from my dad.. i thought i would share.. [url]http://www.castlemountains.com/postcards/viewx.shtml?/santalist.jav[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] :rotflmao"
Justin Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I think I've gone into overkill for doing stuff to get on Santa's naughty list this year. Blame the bottle, it was his fault...:alcohol: -Justin
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]nice tips... but i don't need advice to get on santa's naughty list.. heheh... :naughty: :demon: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I know that .......:shifty: :shifty:
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, that was awesome! The replica method was just great. . I think that would give Santa a heart attack if he was one of his reindeer fall over though ^_^ Thanks for sharing that with us CoolKam007! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Hehehe...... :laugh: :bellylol: That's good that....... Hehehe.... But I think I'm already on Santa's Naughty List..... Hehehe...... :bellylol:
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Oh, i have been on that list for along time. This topic might just turn into a total spamming topic now
Guest Matt Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 nope, i don't think it will. :blah: :blah:
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 heh, mos excellent :) I needed a little chuckle on today ;) :p
Pressure Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Thanks but.. I didn't need help.. you see... I met this guy..his name is Gohan.. and I've never made the Nice List since... :tasty:
Guest Akito Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 I bribe santa to get presents, so, I'm always on his naughty list!
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]Thanks but.. I didn't need help.. you see... I met this guy..his name is Gohan.. and I've never made the Nice List since... :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] yep, i haven't been on the nice list since i met vegeta. oh, okay, ever.
k9* Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 yeah, it's not really poss. to make the nice list when ur attracted to piccolo-san :laugh: :tasty:
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]Don'tpost that stuff on here. It's supposed to be restricted if you're under 18... a 12 year old could get in trouble if he clicked on that.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ...heh, in trouble he said. Baahaha! :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Santa has a naughty list...no wonder he hasn't given me any presents since I was three...Santa, I didn't mean to leave the fire going in the hearth, I mean you won the lawsuit already, whatever happened to forgive and forget...
velvet paws Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 haha wicked! i loved that! could just be the time of the morning..but hey neva mind :D
Vegitto4 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Making the naughty list it wasn't hard after meeting android 18, and LM, anf BG, and QA, oops, I should stop now:naughty:
BabyGirl Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Making the naughty list it wasn't hard after meeting android 18, and LM, anf BG, and QA, oops, I should stop now:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Or you could be on the naughty list merely by being [b]me[/b]! Because I'm a naughty girl...:wave:[/color]
liamc2 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 that explains the novelty t-shirt with santa on it saying: "Actually its the naughty girls that get all the presents" funny. . . :rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now