shibatku Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 System of a down has gone on a permanant hiatus. The blows major monkey *blanks*. However, has anyone heard of the single they didi while on hiatus. I thought they were done, but apparently they have a song out. Anyone know anything about it. Oh and they rock! :animesigh
Jakehammaren Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 That's a lot of questions you've converted to statements. And I had no idea they'd gone on hiatus... I'm releived, seeing as they annoy me quite a bit. It'll be nice to not hear from them for a while.
0ber0n the Neko Posted November 20, 2006 Posted November 20, 2006 Eh... They're not that bad. I personally had no taste for either the Mesmerize or Hypnotize albums, but they were pretty good 90's hard rock (Because, as Jakehammaren will inevitably point out to you, they're not metal. However, what he won't tell you is that not being metal is not a bad thing). I hope they step up their stuff and try to break some new ground, because their new stuff has been somewhat uninspiring. Perhaps this hiatus will help them get reoriented.
JCBaggee Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [color=darkred][size=1]Yeah, they announced this some time ago. I only recently got into them, but I have to say I enjoy their stuff. All I'm saying is, "The Legend of Zelda", man. --Chris[/color][/size]
Guest Phaedrus Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 My names transick never and I think Systems of a Downs suck the big one. The band has no talents whatsoever. Japanesey bands FTW!
Semjaza Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Phaedrus']My names transick never and I think Systems of a Downs suck the big one. The band has no talents whatsoever. Japanesey bands FTW![/quote] When do you come back, TN?
2010DigitalBoy Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [QUOTE=JCBaggee][color=darkred][size=1]Yeah, they announced this some time ago. I only recently got into them, but I have to say I enjoy their stuff. All I'm saying is, "The Legend of Zelda", man. --Chris[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkOrange]The end of that satement is "[B]was not written by SOAD[/B]". My mom used to [line]worship[/line] be a huge SOAD fan so through her I've heard all their songs 5000 times. While I'm not to big a fan of their earlier stuff, [B]Hypnotize [/B] and [B]Mezmerise[/B] are great, Hypnotize being one of my all-time favorite CDs. I like their unique style and catchy songs.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now