Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day! Tell us what your presents were... I got a PS2 with SoundStation, I am so happy :D[/SIZE]

:sleep:
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xbox Freak
Posted
Well i would tell you what i got but i didn't get to open my presents yet. I have to wait for my parents to wake up then my grandparents to come over. It's really annoying.:flaming: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xbox Freak [/i]
[B]Well i would tell you what i got but i didn't get to open my presents yet. I have to wait for my parents to wake up then my grandparents to come over. It's really annoying.:flaming: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

well at my moms i have to do that but at my dads i got

sweter
abcrombie shirts :)
abcrombie pants:)
razer pogo stick (sounds childish but itz really fun)
kongies (iz a korean game like jacks that i luv to play)
sims house party (*finally i've wanted it 4 sooooo long)
Cd's (always a great gift)
dvd gone in 60 seconds (im gonna have to take it back because my step mom got the 1986 verson insted of the 1999 one lol)
12 other sims games (like the oraginal sim city)
more abcrombie stuff
some games 4 d-cast
and this really coolieo race track that can race 4 cars

now i will tell u what i got from my moms when my step sisters arive in 1 hour :( i cant wait the t long

:( :( :nervous:
Posted
i got............my *drool* new sony vaio..... *hugs sony vaio box* with dvd and burner in it.....ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! er....um.......where to plug it in now.....:D
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Eh, nothing too extravagant this year...

some (lots of) clothes, CD case, Curve Cologne, sketchers, and Jay Z Unplugged (awesome CD...me sooo loves it!!) :love2:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i'm the only one awake, so we haven't opened them yet. but there's a crapload of candy in my stocking... ugh, i hate candy, does anybody want it?? [/B][/QUOTE]
MEMEMEMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv candy!:D
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
MEMEMEMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv candy!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

me gets half! me gets half!! pweese!!:tasty: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

me gets half! me gets half!! pweese!!:tasty: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty: fine.......half......
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Yay! Thank you both sooo very much! you've just made my Christmas day!!

...speaking of that, everyone should download: MXPX - CHRISTMAS DAY
Posted
I had a wondermous Christmas! I still hafta go back over to my mom's (I'm at my dad's for Christmas this year) and open her presents, but so far I've gotten:

1) Really really cute khakis (from PacSun...My fave store!:D )
2) A totally awesome Billabong shirt (It has glitter!!!:eek: )
3) A blue sweater jacket (It's so very comfy..I :love: it!)
4) A tennis bracelet with sapphires set in white gold:wow:
5) $50 cash money baby!
6) $40 in gift cards to Media Play
7) A long black skirt and a light blue button up shirt.
8) The Linkin Park cd, the new Pink cd, the new Ozzy cd, and the American Pie 2 soundtrack
hmm.....what else.....
I got some books and stuff too...and lots of candy in my stocking and some makeup and...oh yeah, a cartouche with my name in heiroglyphics in it from Egypt!

I've had a beautiful Christmas so far, and I can't wait until I get to my mom's (I miss her!:bawl: ) and of course I wanna know what she got everybody!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]**hands half to ssj chic & half to master o beans**

if anyone wants more, there are like 6 huge bags of it in the pantry. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]ME WANTS SOME, ME WANTS SOME *starts jumping around frantically*

Now, where to start?

I gotta GCN controller

Pikmin for GCN

the guide for luigi's mansion (for GCN)

ummmmmmmm

A really nice, furry, soft blanket with an Eagle on it

A Nike water bottle

lotsa lego (heh, i'll always love that stuff)

A wierd chair type thingy

A new Hockey Stick (signed by my favorite player)

A new Badminton racket (probably cost 50-90$)

a big thing with 20 packs of my favorite gum

a bunch of candy and stuff in my stocking

and some other random stuff i haven't got around to noticing...

Oh yeah! i got a lil' Ferret teddy-type thingy...

Thats my christmas with my Mum... I already has Christmas with my Dad.... he got me a GCN.... and other things that'll sit in my room and rot...... [/COLOR]
Posted
~Spyro Season of Ice :devil: yes!
~Advanced Wars alright!
~Adorable(tiny) pink pajamas
~A shirt with a cat on it
~Pants never let your mother shop for your pants
~An Old Navy gift certificate :excited: I love Old Navy
~A book of Virtues :therock: Is my family trying to say something with this?
~A globe charm (my mom stole mine) :freak:
~Three CD's
-Briteny :nope:
-Shakira :love: very good CD!
-Incubus heh heh heh I wanted it really badly
~A CD case
~Choclates :tasty:
~A really big candle
~One of those shaking head dogs -_-
(im running out of emoticons)
~A Sorry game
~Camera film

Allt his and I haven't even been to my aunt's house yet, she spoils me rotten :devil:

*grabs 5 of LM's candy bags and runs like a bat outta hell*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
I gotta GCN controller

Pikmin for GCN

the guide for luigi's mansion (for GCN)
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*plops down next to Cloud*

I wanna play! Can I play? I'll give you chocolate!

*hands cloud a box of chocolate*

*catches candy from LM in her mouth*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

*plops down next to Cloud*

I wanna play! Can I play? I'll give you chocolate!

*hands cloud a box of chocolate*

*catches candy from LM in her mouth* [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=red]I don't like Chocolate.. ... ... lol

but i guess you can play anyway....

btw Thank ya LM! [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink][b]Merry Christmas everyone![/b] [size=1]Actually, this may be a day late for those way over in Au and NZ[/size] :shifty:...

But anyway, I got some very nice stuff. Some of my favorites are:

*New cordless phone because my old one goes about 10 feet before it gets fuzzy -_-
*Lord of the Rings book because I want to read it before I see the movie
*POD's CD! And Creed's!
*Some cute clothes, including a black shirt with a silver lightning bolt on it :D (the star and the lightning bolt are my emblems)
*Underwear! my favorite kind... :naughty:

I didn't get the Moulin Rouge DVD that I wanted (and that was the only thing I actually asked for, odd...) but I'm going to exchange it for the Jewel CD I don't want :)

That is my favorite stuff :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]*Underwear! my favorite kind... :naughty:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]You're messed BG... lol....[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]You're messed BG... lol....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey! *stuffs chocolate in Cloud's mouth* Don't you just looove chocolate?

Hehehe :devil:

Nah, just kidding, I wuv you Cloud :love2:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][b
*Lord of the Rings book because I want to read it before I see the movie[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

SEE THE MOVIE!!!!! Take it from someone who has read the book! SEE THE MOVIE AND BURN THE BOOK!!! Unless you have read each and EVERY J.R.R. Tolkien book.. you will be so lost! The book is horribley hard to follow and horribley hard to stick with.. I wouldn't have read it except it was a school requirement.. OMG the WORST month of my life! the book is really awful to read... not pleasure reading at all.. the book is VERY hard to understand
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=red]I don't like Chocolate.. ... ... lol

but i guess you can play anyway....

btw Thank ya LM! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah!!! You know like chocolate? :flaming: jk,,. not one of my favorites either.. thats why I was giving it away.. okay so then.. um.. how about this?

*Sticks out her hand*
*Is holding a poster of Shakira autographed by Shakira*

will this work?

hope so

*nibbles on a chocolate caramel*
Posted
oi, here's what i got:

--$375
--a discman
--a new stereo (needed badly!)
--a bunch of makeup i will never use

here's some pics. not of me, i wasn't wearing any makeup & i hadn't even brushed me hair. i've barely seen james look happier than when he opened that game. warning: jon is all thugged out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hey! *stuffs chocolate in Cloud's mouth* Don't you just looove chocolate?

Hehehe :devil:

Nah, just kidding, I wuv you Cloud :love2:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:)


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

Yeah!!! You know like chocolate? :flaming: jk,,. not one of my favorites either.. thats why I was giving it away.. okay so then.. um.. how about this?

*Sticks out her hand*
*Is holding a poster of Shakira autographed by Shakira*

will this work?

hope so

*nibbles on a chocolate caramel* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]lol... it might help if i knew who the heck "Shakira" was... lol [/COLOR]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

SEE THE MOVIE!!!!! Take it from someone who has read the book! SEE THE MOVIE AND BURN THE BOOK!!! Unless you have read each and EVERY J.R.R. Tolkien book.. you will be so lost! The book is horribley hard to follow and horribley hard to stick with.. I wouldn't have read it except it was a school requirement.. OMG the WORST month of my life! the book is really awful to read... not pleasure reading at all.. the book is VERY hard to understand [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=red]Finally someone i'll agree with![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...