Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

eeeeeeeeee!! I want a Legolas plushie........ if I find one, I'll send word of where I got it at for ya ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Your buddy's got one..... :: pouts::[/FONT]
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Your buddy's got one..... :: pouts::[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]


I haven't seen it.......... >< I think's she got like, some kind of action figure from Burger King..... and then I gave her a little chickie plushie that I didn't really need and named it Legolas for her. That's all I know of............ ah, a new quest! To find a Legolas plushie........
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Dude, I downloaded "Total Immortal" -AFI just about two weeks ago! Awesome song..... that guys got some lungs :D
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhhh! Me loves AFI!!! ....but nobody ever seems to know of them!! yay, finally somebody!:D
*edit* [B]Download: AFI- Morning Star ohhhhh, how I love that song! it's slooow too![/B]

...me thinks anna has good taste in movies and music! (Monty Python) :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

- DBZ shirt..... it's actually my size instead of some big huge tent like I usually come across 'cuz some people are too STUPID to think, 'oh, maybe it's possible that a [i]girl[/i] might want to wear this.' :rolleyes:
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I felt the same way whenever I tried to find Star Wars shirts! I finally found one a couple months ago at SunCoast (*loves that store*) that is this cute little black shirt with bronzish-glitter around the classic A New Hope picture...whew! I nearly dropped dead on the floor from shock of finding a [i]female sized[/i] Star Wars shirt...but it's a good thing I didn't...because that wouldn't have been good :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]


I haven't seen it.......... >< I think's she got like, some kind of action figure from Burger King..... and then I gave her a little chickie plushie that I didn't really need and named it Legolas for her. That's all I know of............ ah, a new quest! To find a Legolas plushie........ [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]LoL, a cyber-plushie. I've got a few of those, at least. Only exist online.[/FONT]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]LoL, a cyber-plushie. I've got a few of those, at least. Only exist online.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]


...scary...very scary indeed! :p
...I wouldn't go around anouncing that to everyone... ;)
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
my halo, cuz i stole it from an angel
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
hehe, no halo for you you uhh...
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
i had to drop the kids off at the pool, but im back
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]hehe, no halo for you you uhh... [/B][/QUOTE]


...I would comment on the amount of spam in the conversation you had with tetsuo....but then I looked at your siggy...and it contains my all time favourite song!!! PAINT IT BLACK! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


...I would comment on the amount of spam in the conversation you had with tetsuo....but then I looked at your siggy...and it contains my all time favourite song!!! PAINT IT BLACK! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

hey thats the song at the ending of Twisted Metal Black

ive started to like it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Dude, I downloaded "Total Immortal" -AFI just about two weeks ago! Awesome song..... that guys got some lungs :D[/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans[/i]
[b]Download: AFI- Morning Star ohhhhh, how I love that song! it's slooow too![/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Wow, more AFI fans than I thought on this board.. Or you could just go buy their CDs :p They're all really good. "Morning Star" can be found on [i]The Art of Drowning[/i], and "Totalimmortal" (one word :D) is on [i]All Hallows EP[/i]

Anyways, I also got this DragonBall Z/GT magazine thing, it's pretty good except that some of the spelling and info is off :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


...I would comment on the amount of spam in the conversation you had with tetsuo....but then I looked at your siggy...and it contains my all time favourite song!!! PAINT IT BLACK! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

S-P-A-M.. Yeah it's spam, oh yeah i said it's SPAM!! spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

S-P-A-M.. Yeah it's spam, oh yeah i said it's SPAM!! spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! [/B][/QUOTE]

and exactly why are you spamming???
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

and exactly why are you spamming??? [/B][/QUOTE]

...I think she was just commenting on the amount of spam that I was previously spamming about. Heh :D

Anyway- Will, Yeah, I love that song, the real version is by The Rolling Stones...but it's been covered by sooo many different artists, such as: the Sundays, Jewel, Bush, Dave Mathews Band and a few others:p :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...I think she was just commenting on the amount of spam that I was previously spamming about. Heh :D

Anyway- Will, Yeah, I love that song, the real version is by The Rolling Stones...but it's been covered by sooo many different artists, such as: the Sundays, Jewel, Bush, Dave Mathews Band and a few others:p :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i know, i jus thought it would be funny to make it look like she was spamming...hehehehe.... the rolling stones eh, ill go out and buy there cd. brb
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]
.... the rolling stones eh, ill go out and buy there cd. brb [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you will, Will. Just get the Rolling Stones-Greatest Hits (2 discs) it's definitely a great collection to have!:toothy:
Posted
Here is a list of the things I got:
-Printer
-snowboard
-swat 2
-star wars trilogy
-a cool anime t-shirt
-big shiney tunes 6
-Creed{weathered}
-Much dance 2002

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...