Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my dad actually paid a lot of money to register a star with my name

there is a star that is now named Frankie-Flora-Lee-Shaw

and my sisters boyfriend did the same thing for her

so there i a star thats named after me and my sister

*sigh* i cant believe he did this for me:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: i am so happy
Posted
in a week or so i will get a map thinggy to show me where it is in the cosmos or however the said it

so i will get to know where it is..whoops sorry i did not mean to brag

i fell sorry for you not knowing where it is



i hoipe you find it :) :) :D :D :) :)
Posted
Yeah, well I lost that map thingy, so I don't know where it is no more.....:( But anyway, I forget how much it cost me, but it was pretty expensive....

I'm gonna see if I can order that map again..... :)
Posted
aww, that's interesting............ I'll hafta look into that.. Heh, one day, there will be a pulsating blue giant star named Anna Lynn __ _____. heheh......... ^_^
Posted
Heh, my grandfather did the very same thing for my grandmother a long time ago. It's in the big dipper methinks. It's a very unique gift to say the least. Then again, anyone named after me is named after a star..
Posted
bah if anyone names a star after me it will probably be out of spite:

" And that very large star over there is the Liam star, it became infamous when it was learnt that it is going to crash into the sun and end all life in the solar system, in approximately 3 weeks"
Posted
That is so cool!! Just think......maybe 1 of these days the star will blow up and turn into a black hole and suck us in!People could say that you killed them!!All though , it wouldnt be you, it would be the star.....but people wouldnt beable to say that because theyd be dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nervous: :devil: :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]That's cool. I know I'll never have a star name after me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Why not?! Too much money, or something else? :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...