OtakuBoards

Here, there the Darkness comes [M-VSL]

DarkAngel_2.0

[SIZE=3][FONT=Papyrus][COLOR=RED]"This time Darkness has gone too far." Stone said. Ragnor looked at him. Then he looked back at the devestation, the village was in ruins and bodies littered the floor, blood oozing everywhere. "The stench of blood reeks to high heaven." He said in disgust.

Anything worth saving was drenched in blood and rotting. IT had come and destroyed the village and surrounding villages. All had been ravaged like this one. "Hunters we've found a survivor." one of the remaining villagers said. They brought a girl over, she was in a stupor and her eyes were unfocused.

"We found her, she had been taken to see the demon and ever since then she had stayed inside his house."The old man said. When she did not move Stone stepped forward and pressed two fingers to her forehead, for he was a Seer and unlocked the minds of humans. Then suddenly, as if he was burned he took them away, his face grim and his eyes full of silent hatred. "This girl may never be touched by another man agian, given what she's been through" Ragnor mirrored Stone's look.

"I think it's time we called a group of hunters together, don't you?"Ragnor said, Stone nodded. "Before the Darkness devours us all."

Kali Blake woke, rubbing her eyes. She opened her door and found a page waiting, a letter in hand. ?for me?? The young page nodded.
She opened the letter,?
Dear Ms. Blake,

We have kindly taken your -- abilies into focus. If we could request
a job from you.....

She kept reading the note out of the inn. "Hmm.. that place isn't far from here.I could make it running .. but the sun might slow down my process" She shrugged and Started running.

Ooc// Okay people the rp is here*tada!* write your littles hearts away. Anyone can meet anyone :catgirl: [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IC:
[COLOR=Red]Sasuna Namina had just finished doing another extermination when she decided to leave for her own village which was not far from the one she was visiting.It would only take 15 minutes if she flew so she did.When she arrived at the village gates she realized that HE had not yet discovered or even bothered to come to this village so she walked up closer and the gaurds recognized her. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Sasuna!We have strict orders that you are to go straight in and shall read this letter that we received for you"[/B][/COLOR] One of the gaurds said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Whatever hirushi"[/B][/COLOR] sasuna said grabbing the letter and walking in.She read the letters envelope and was surprised to see everyone welcoming her back.She read the letters envelope a second time.When she opened it she was surprised.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Dear Miss Namina
We have been observing you for quite some time and kindly thought that you wouldnt mind helping out for a job.Your abilities in magic and fighting will help along the way so please meet here at the Inn[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][I][COLOR=DarkRed]'So someone wants me to do a job for them' [/COLOR][/I] She thought as she walked to the Inn.On the way there someone ran into her. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Watch where your going!"[/COLOR][/B] Sasuna said to a vampire demon. [B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Hey who are you anyway?"[/COLOR][/B] She asked the vampire demon.[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"The names Kali,Kali Blake"[/B][/COLOR] The vampire girl said.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]"Yeah whatever just watch where your going next time!"[/B][/COLOR]Sasuna said as she ran off up to the Inn. [COLOR=DarkRed][I]'I wonder why she was heading this way'[/I][/COLOR] she wondered as she walked through the Inn doors. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"Tsk. I smelled Fairy on that person"Kali muttered. then she wondered "Hmm .. i'm not hungry right now."

She followed in the shadows behind the girl. She wore clothes like a punk. Then she smelled blood. "Ick.. that's past its prime." They reached the inn and she entered after the girl. She looked around, It was a normal inn, but she knew to go into a specific room.

"This town smells like blood, and death." then she licked her mouth.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Red]Sasuna ran into the shadows as Kali walked into the Inn. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]"That girl is here i better go because i sense something unusual from her"[/B][/COLOR] Sasuna muttered as she dissapeared into the shadows and into a room where there were a few other people like a gnome and some kind of really old vampire in the room so sasuna came out of the shadows.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Hey what are you doing here?"[/B][/COLOR] Sasuna asked from behind both creatures scaring them out of their mind.[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Probably the same reason as you" [/B][/COLOR] They all muttered.Kali came in and sasuna let out a very quiet growl.[I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]'I know what i sense!Vampire!She is a vampire' [/COLOR] [/I] Sasuna thought as she let another growl out but louder this time so everyone heard it.[/COLOR]

"Shut your mouth girl. You know nothing of the reason why we have been chosen to come here. Do not judge those that you are unsure of, it is no way for someone to act." Chris walked out of the next room and into the main room. He gave a quick glare at the two that were having the discusion, then went over to the table and sat down in a chair.

"And why the hell are you? Wait a second, I know who you are, or at least I have heard of you. Your name is Chris, isn't it? You are a fallen angel that was sent here decades ago to fufill a chanlenge. The only problem is that no knows what it is. So, I think that for whatever reason that we are here, so are you, right?" Kali said, taking a step closer to him.

"Good guess girl. Next time, go ahead and tell my life story, it may be a little more interesting." He smirked back at her then let out a big sigh. "Oh and fairy, you double cross anyone who does this, and you won't live to the end of it." He looked over at her, she having a mean look on her face.

"And what makes you think that I would do something like that?" She crossed her hands over her chest and glared down at him.

He brushed it off with a smile. "The way you talk. Its pretty obvious that you don't like her, and I can tell that she doesn't like you by the way she talked back to you. But, neither of you like me right now, but I could care less. Just don't cross me, or what I was sent here to do. I may not be the strongest person in the world, but I will not quit untill I have done my job." He returned her glare with one of his own.

He let out a small smirk, [I]This will be interesting[/I], he thought to himself.

[I]'What an odd group we have here' [/I] Al thought to himself. I bet the don't have a decent sence of humor between them..well I'll just hafta change that'. Al walked across the room and started pacing.

[I]'I hate this'[/I] he thought [I]'I need to do something, this is boring!'[/I]. Then he suddenly stopped pacing and sat down at a small table near the side wall. He took out a deck of cards and began shuffling them as he asked the general group "who wants to play a game??"

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Papyrus]"Me!" Kali said, taking a seat and getting her cards dealt. Others came and played as well. IT was as couple of minutes before the silence became unbearable.

Finally Kali said,"Does anyone else smell the blood of the dead around these parts?" The others kept looking at their cards. Chris gave no emotion, Sasuna looked at her disgustedly," Hungry?"

Kali stared long and then said slowly," I know one of the people who called for us. Ragnor Wulfsson he's called. His people say something evil is coming." "Al looked up "How evil?"

Chris spoke," He's killed millions of people just for the sake of seeing the earth drenched in blood. More are soon to follow."

"And that's why you're here. All of you." Said Stone walking into the room. He wore his hair long and in a pony tail, his sleeveless shirt and baggy pants giving him off as a teenager. But his dark eyes showed the wisdom and tiredness of an immortal. Ragnor came in after him, took a glance around and explained," You all have been sought out for your special abilities or your--infamy around thesse parts. You have a mission and you will carry it out for the sake of everyone. "

"Your freinds, family or if you don't care about anyone ." He looked at Kali," yourself."[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

"So whats the deal with the group?" Sasuna asked the two guys. "And why am i here?I got the letter but why would i be called here?All i do now is demon exterminations and i dont work with anyone since..........Sine the incident years ago"Sasuna said turning around and putting her head down.She wouldnt let anyone see her cry. "I-I dont want to put anyone in danger so ill help"She said still turned and head down.

'I cant let anyone see me cry' she thought. She stopped the tears and turned around her elf and fairy sense tingling with a nervous feeling. "He's coming"She said quietly. "What?" said one of the others. "He's coming" She said louder this time. "How can you be sure?"Kali asked highly doubting she could tell how. "Because i can.I worked with him for a couple years and well.....I know when i sense him and right now i can smell his smell and sense him not far from here" Sasuna said completley shocking everyone including the stone and ragnor.

[COLOR=Purple][I]'This girl seems suspicious of 'HIM' and she can sense him no less. I must see how good she and the others are against me since I am 'HIS' assisstant,'[/I] thought Shirube as she moved from the roof of the inn onto the building next to it.

"Let's see how they like this," said Shirube as she held up her staff and said,"[I]Do as my heart's desire, and unleash this fire![/I]"

And suddenly a blast of fire came from her staff and hit the inn.

"They will know the name of Prince of Hell before their time is up and know of his true power. Hahahahaha!" said Shirube as she disappeared through a black portal.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]Everyone got up and used their senses. Kali looked at Sasuna," YOu've been through hardships with this guy, haven't you?" Sasuna stayed silent. "not all fairies are saints. You musn't judge." she said.

Kali grew her fangs and Sasuna gasped," And not all vampires kill or the fun of it." Kali laughed loving the reaction and walked towards Ragnor. "Ragnor, should we attack now or--" he looked at her and said to everyone," If you want to fight now is a good time to start doing so, to learn what kind of power you're up against."

Everyone stood still for a moment, then headed out the door, to meet the Prince of darkness. When they got outside there was a woman instead,"I have come by request of my Master, to see your pathetic group of a resistance." Shirube declared. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Sasuna just stayed quiet as she thought of how she had trusted him.Then she decided to be the girl who she once was but to protect tons of inocent people. "I said i would help and i will"She muttered as she tightened a fist. "Now lets see how good i can fight without doing an extermination!" She shouted emiting a black light. A second later she had wings and was up in the sky.

Everyone was shocked. "Oh and kali,Thanx for what you said and your right but im not a saint" Said sasuna while she fluttered down to the ground. "Oh and whoever you are I fought along side 'HIM' and i trusted him!"Sasuna said while her eyes sparkled with sadness and tears streamed down her face.This was a rare occasion for her to show emotions like she was. "I will not fight him as the person i was when i fought WITH him but as the person i am now!I trusted him with my life and he let me down.He betrayed me!" She said as she got even madder and sadder at the same time.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"it always fills my heart to see a fallen fairy regain her wings" Kali said looking up at the floating figure. Chris looked at her," Sorry.." Kali apologized to him, and went running full speed at the woman sharpening her nails to points.

"Demon filth ." Shirube sneered. She sent a wave of air through her staff. Kali was taken aback, and thrown at the ground. "Great... just great." Kali muttered as SAsuna went in for the kill.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Well ... Shirube ... Lets see how you do against magic!" Sasuna yelled shooting blasts of lighting and water merged together, at the demon when she heard a familiar voice. "Well well well.Its good to see you again ... Sasuna!" A voice from behind and her senses tingling even more. "You!"She hissed drawing one of her swords.

"You!"She hissed again agryer then ever. "I see your fighting again.Thats good!"Said a black figure,The prince of hell, chuckling. "I thought you would never fight again" He said. "You thought WRONG!" Sasuna hissed overwhelming herself with anger when she felt a hand on her shoulder.It was kali. "Calm yourself and deal with reality ok?"She said. Sasuna just turned around hissing at kali. "Stay out!"She shouted while her tatoo started glowing black.

Everyone gasped at the sight of it. It dripped blood for a minute and Sasuna felt slightly light headed because this had never happened before and she was losing blood fast.Then it started glowing white as well as black and made her swords glow as Sasuna started saying some weird stuf. Suddenly her sheathed sword was unsheated and she was charging at The Prince of Hell. "I WILL kill you demon scum!" were the words that came out of sasuna's mouth.

OOC: Sorry, I tried to post yesterday, but I had work.. >:

IC:

Suddenly, blunt force trauma met with the back of Sasuna's head. She fell to the groun, bleeding and groaning. The one who delivered the blow stood stoic before the gaping crowd.

"Another Agent of Darkness!" cried Kali.

Vincent turned his head. "I'm no such thing. Take her, she's bleeding."

Chris stepped warily forward, leaning down to grasp the body of his fallen colleague. "Who are you? How do we know we can trust you?"

"Who am I? I'm someone who doesn't like to watch mindless slaughter. As for your other question, you can't. Get over it." Vincent replied. He turned to Shirube. "As for you, young miss, I hate to be rude, but you need to leave."

Before she could speak, The Prince of Hell cut her off. "Leave us, Shirube. This is my business."

She tried to protest, but instead walked through her conjured portal, looking back as she did so.

The Dark Prince laughed heartily, his voice echoing eerily. "You pathetic worms are nothing before my power! Do you not tremble before my awesome might?"

Vincent stood firm, though it was hard. The Prince of Hell was frighteningly powerful, perfectly capable of destroying all of them as they stood. Vincent stared him in what appeared to be his eyes, though it was difficult to discern anything beneath his dark helm.

"I will spare your lives, as I'm sure we will meet again," the Prince said, bowing mockingly as he disappeared.

There was a moment of silence, broken by Sasuna's waking. "God, my head... Who did that?"

All eyes were on Vincent now. "'Twas I, madame. I didn't want to see any innocent blood spilt for naught." He looked up at the flaming Inn. "I suppose my appointment will have to wait. Perhaps permanently."

Kali glared at him. "You're a Grey," she said flatly.

"Aye, that I am," replied Vincent. "And you're a Black. A Black with... something else." He sniffed the air. "I never knew a vampire to love a demon."

"It wasn't [i]love[/i]," said Kali.

Vincent nodded absently. "Oh, by chance, do any of you know the sender of this letter?" He waved a scrap of parchment for them to see. Kali walked up and snatched it. She read the first few lines, and then stopped.

"He's one of us... I suppose," she muttered, trying to avoid Vincent's smile.

"Oh?" he said, his eyes opening somewhat wide. "Well, then. I suppose it is time we become acquanted, young miss vampire. My name is Vincent Kogkragt."

Kali turned to face him finally. "They call me Kali."

"Kali... what a lovely name, miss," said Vincent, snatching up her hand, and kissing it.

[COLOR=Purple]"Who does that guy think he is? Telling me to depart and he isn't one of us! The nerve of some men!" shouted Shirube as she walked through her portal and disappeared only to reappear in hell. "That was total nonsense! I'll make sure that that fairy never says another word!"

"Be patient. Don't over do your temper or something bad might happen," said the Prince of Hell.

"I know, I know. But it makes me so frickin' angry when people other than you give me orders," she said.

"Don't fret. You will have your chance soon and when you do, I will be there to see how good of a job you do."

"Really?"

"Really."[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Papyrus][COLOR=Red]"Don't make me knock you out.." Kali threatened slightly, joking, while the energy of the battle wore off, her blood cooling down.

"I was wondering were the last one was." Ragnor said, noting the firery building. "Now you know what you're up against. "Stone said behind him. Everyone was surprised," How did you two get out?" Sasuna asked. They said nothing, and they just looked at the burning building. Finally Stone headed towards another walk way.

"Meet back here same time ." He said over his shoulder. "If anyone needs a place to crash you're welcome in my place," Ragnor announced to the group. Kali bowed awkardly to Vincent and let her hand free. "Ragnor if I could.." Kali began but he cut her off," You're always welcome, no matter what you've become.." he said.

The group started to separate, then Ragnor smiled," Now you all know more about the Prince of Darkness,... and his cockyness. Doesn't that tick you off?"

Others muttered some sort of agreement. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

"Hell yeah it ticks me off!!He Fucked around before and that wont happen again!" Sasuna muttered and only the ones with good hearing heard. She was about to walk off when someone grabbed her wrist. "What?"She hissed turning around to see it was stone. "Dont let emotions overcome you" He said his eyes sparkling a little. "YEah i wont ... Whatever" She mummbled so that only stone could hear.He held her longer then he should have.She wriggled free and went to her home which was now on the verge of attack. "AAAH!MY HOUSE!" The group heard before everyone,including stone and ragnor, went to see what was going on.

Chris looked at the house, then at Sasuna. "Well, it seems as though he really likes you. He went and got his henchmen to take a shot at your home." He smirked as he pulled out his sword from his side. He looked down at the blade and gave a conforting smile.

"This tool has always been reliable. I should really get this thing looked at, and probably rebalanced." He gripped the hilt a little tighter as he started walking to the demons in front of Sasuna's home. He swung his sword to the side, cutting the first demon in half within the blink of an eye.

"Why is he helping me? This guy is complicated." Sasuna said in a mumble as she joined in, killing the demons.

"Its up to the rest of you to help if you want. But know something, we are all in this together now, so if I were you, it may be smart to help her." He said with a smirk.

Vincent looked at Kali, and smiled. "Shall we?" he said, bowing slightly.

She looked at him quizically, but nodded. "Yeah, they'll need our help."

The dark shapes froze, hissing and screaming at the group. Vincent leapt, drawing a knife that he plunged into the skull of an unfortunate demon on the roof. As he drew it from the suddenly lifeless body, he swung it again, decapitating another. He heard a squeal behind him. Without turning, he pulled out a gun, which he pointed at the Demon about to pounce him. He fired three shots in its head and it dissipated, screaming in pain as it did so.

Vincent dropped down from the roof and onto the shoulders of a large demon that stood before Sasuna. He stuck a knife in its neck, its face twisted in pain and confusion. It fell to the floor heavily, allowing entrance to the now infested home of Sasuna.

"Go in. I'll keep the outside clear," Vincent said, grabbing a knife from his jacket and throwing it deftly into a demon's skull.

Chris and Sasuna gave him a quick nod, running into the house. From outside, he heard the sounds of blood and gore resounding through the halls.

Kali ran to him and turned, facing out with her black sword drawn. "Aren't you going to help them?" Vincent asked, not turning to face her.

She turned, grinning menacingly at him. "They'll be fine. I want to see what you're made of, Grey."

Vincent laughed heartily. "Your demon blood may just aid you in this battle, Kali. That is, unless you still hold sympathy for the foul creatures..."

As if to make a point, Kali eviscerated a demon with a mere thought.

"I was only joking..." Vincent said playfully.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]Her eyes showed the weariness of many battles. Then she grabbed anothers demons head and crushed it into the ground, Vincent whistled. Kali looked at him, serious. "Mercy and sympathy is no weakness of mine."

He held his hands up, then he shot a knife at a demon behind Kali. "you missed one." He said, getting ready for more. Meanwhile Al joined the fight, and Sasuna and Chris went inside to deal with the rest of them. Sasuna grabbed anything she would need and could carry on the way.

"Hey you! Let go of my clothes!" She yelled as she kicked a demon that was in her wardrobe. She looked around her house, her beautiful home now being infested with disgusting demons. "DAMN YOU PRINCE!! DAMN YOU!!" she yelled.

Al, Vincent, Kali, Ragnor and Stone all heared her outside. "She's got quite a temper." KAli said grunting as she swung her sword. "This coming from...?" Ragnor said. "Shut it." Kali threatened. Al shot out of nowhere and struck a demon in the neck, with his knife.

Then another demon came up behind him, and brought his sword down on him but after he sliced him Al dissapeard. An illusion. And he came out of the ground again and swung out a sword from his sleeve. Vincent stuck another knife into the ribs of another demon and sliced him open.

"Where the [I]hell[/I] do you people get these weapons from?!" Kali yelled spinning in a deadly circle with her sword. [/COLOR][/FONT]

"Sorry, madame, but a gentleman never reveals the nature of his weapon," Vincent said with a wink. Little by little, the demon army was reduced to nothingness, and the sounds inside and out became quiet.

Vincent looked around, nodding in satisfaction, and walked over to Kali. "You are quite a skilled fighter, Miss Kali," he said, bowing politely. "It is a pleasure to meet a fellow vampire, even more, one as lovely as yourself."

Ragnor and Stone smiled as Sasuna and Chris emerged, bloodstained from inside.

"Well, it's safe. I don't detect any evil about." Ragnor said, sitting down.

"Damn him"Sasuna muttered dropping her stuff then turning around to look at her once beautiful home and dropped to her knees. "DAMN IT!"She screamed. She felt a hand on her shoulder but she just turned around hissing and then ran back in to find there was something moving in the shadows. "Hello?" She called and then she screamed. The others came rushing in with stone leading the way followed by kali. "Damn you!" she yelled out in frustration. "Sasuna!Dont get yourself killed!" Stone called a bit worried. 'Is it just me?Or does stone seem to like me more then the others' Sasuna wondered as chris as if he could help her. "Yeah sure" She said as she charged at the demon.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
[COLOR=Red]
Stone went over to help Sasuna with her stuff, while the rest looked about the death, looking for one last kill. Ragnor leaned over to Kali and whispered," He's going smooth." Kali grinned.

"Rag-sensei, you should take lessons from him." She whispered back. Then Ragnor looked at Vincent," mm-hmm" he hummed knowingly,"if only I were that bold." Kali punched him in the gut. " Whatever, stupid-sensei"

Kali went over to Sasuna," your clothes are blood-stained" She said. Sasuna looked at her clothes,"oh crap." Ragnor nodded towards his house,"you're welcome to stay at my place." They all shrugged and headed towards Ragnor's house.

"This is your house?" Al said looking up. It was at least 3 stories up and took up an acre. It had a kind of gothic look about it. "yeah.. you always liked places like this didn't you?" Stone asked Ragnor.

When they got inside Sasuna asked," Where can I change? In [B]private[/B]" she said pointedly. Kali tooke her bags from Stone,"C'mon I'll show you the way." she offered going up the stairase. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Sasuna followed up the staircase and into a hallway when she asked kali a question. "kali did you notice something about stone?" Sasuna went into the bedroom that had the name sasuna printed across it almost as if they knew what would happen.Sasuna changed into another black shirt but this time said "IM JUST PUNK" and a pair of army pants tht hung loosely at her hips.She slid on her black flip flops and came out and went back in and flopped down onto the bed and invited kali in to talk about some stuff.A while later sasuna came downstairs with kali tagging behind.Sasuna had told her about what had happened in herast and begged her not to tell. Kali looked worried as sky asked where the fridge was.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]Kali didn't know that much about Stone, except that he was a Seer. And that she had learned from Ragnor. She went to the kitchen asking what everyone wanted.

"Sorry Sasuna, were out of tomatoe, how about salads instead. "Kali said, checking the fridge. Sasuna nodded, "here, let me help you. " She looked in the fridge and said,"What is [I]that[/I] ?" It looked like a red bag filled with--

"blood."Kali said offhandedly. Sasuna stepped back from the fridge and bumped into Stone," Ragnor always keeps some handy." he explained. He threw Kali a bag," For you."

"what is it?" She asked, Stone shrugged and glanced towards Ragnor. She opened it and both girls stared inside. "Is that more blood?!" She asked surprised. Kali nodded "he just doesn't want me drinking his supply"

Sasuna looked at Stone leaving."How did they know how to put my room together?" she asked, wondering. "Stone is a Seer, that means he can look inside peoples inner most thoughts, Sasuna looked startled. Kali laughed,"Don't worry, he is just a very stong Empath, plus he respects privacy, he won't look unless you're dying or out of your mind."

Sasuna breathed a sigh of relief. "So what's [I]your[/I] connection with Ragnor?" She asked taking out plates. "Me and him go way back. A decade ago.. when I was still charading as a human. He was my mentor, that's why I call him sensei.." Kali said remembering.

"Anyway, we need to get dinner started! A bunch of boys aren't gonna cook for themselves y'know." Kali said. "Boy is that true." Sasuna muttered taking out bowls. [/COLOR][/FONT]