OtakuBoards

Here, there the Darkness comes [M-VSL]

DarkAngel_2.0

[COLOR=Purple]"Damnit! Damnit! Why do those bitches and bastards always have to foil our plans?! It's just not right!" shouted Shirube as she watched the team beat the shit out of all the demons she put up at Sasuna's house. "I thought that they wouldn't win and would get beaten. I guess that now that they're a team, they're gonna be harder to get rid of."

"You are right about one thing. They are stronger as a team, but I will make sure that they don't stay as a team and make sure that they fight against each other," said the Prince of Hell.

"You're right! I have a perfect idea! We can put a spell on one of the members and hypnotize them into doing our biding or we can disguse ourselves, or one of us, as an outlaw hunter and just happen to waltz into them. Which one do you approve?"

"I approve of the second one. That will be our Plan A and the other one can be our Plan B."[/COLOR]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh! oh!" Al started "I'm out of my mind! Do me first!!" he jested comicly to Stone. Once Stone refused Al was a little sad and decided to check out the large mansion like building. As he walked he snapped his fingers and split into 5 of himself.

All the Al's went in different directions to check out more ground at once, at which the others watched awkwordly. Seeing a gnome split into 5 and walk away isn't a very common sight.

And speaking of sight the fact that he can see and hear through all of his copies is also astounding even for another illusionist. He walked around the big dank building and got even more depressed.

Being a joyful child at heart, a gothic mansion wan deffinetly not his expertise. One of the Al's rejoined the group and said "This place is driving me nuts!" after a side glance from Stone he corrected himself "uhh MORE nuts hee hee..I'm gunna go find something to do, cya later."

Before anyone could stop him from going ,for either saftey reasons or otherwise. That perticular Al vanished into a small cloud of golden dust. The actual Al had already left about 20 minutes ago.

OCC:I've been real busy this week sorry for not posting, and thanx for playing my character so well in the absence.

"A seer?I have heard that the prince of hell once did something to look into my mind and make me go nuts" Sasuna said before she ran outside and hissed. "Hey Demon scum come on out!" She shouted before shirube and the prince of hell came out in a disguise. "Prince of hell and shirube come on out of those desguises!You think i cant see through them?Well your wrong!" Sasuna said drawing a sword from her back.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"Well, she can sense them." Kali looked at RAgnor," why the hell didn't you tell us STupid-sensei?" HE shrugged," I had to know how well you could sense him, I was wonderin when one of you would see thorugh his disguese"

"you... I'll get you for this." She threatened. then she went running towards the dining room." Dinner later, we got demons at our doors" The all took their weapons out. Al said," Finally, I was gonna die of boredom."

Sasuna was firing blast after blast at them, but Shirube had put up some sort of barrier. Vincent went up to her and said," It's no use, milady, stop wating your strenght."

"No! I'll never give up!" she yelled and kept shooting. Stone looked worried,"Why don't you join the fight?" Kali asked. "It isn't mine to fight."he said,"I'll only heal" "Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before." Kali said annoyed 100 years hadn't changed him much.

"Hey you !Shooting fairy, get down here." Kali shouted at Sasuna. She looked down at her and shook her head. Chris said," It's no use. She won't quit, at this rate she'll put a strain on her body. Then they'll have a hostage.. not that that would make a difference."

"You know what they say: can't beat 'em, join em'" Al laughed and shot a knife at the barrier. It bounced back harmlessly. [/COLOR][/FONT]

"Meh it was worth a shot." Al said as he jumped up and caught his deflected dagger. He rubbed his chin and put his complex mind to work on the problem at hand. Then he suddenly grinned and simply walked towords Shirube's border.

He stepped through with no problem at all. "What?! How did you...!?" Shirube started as she despelled her barrier to redirect the power into as destructive blast aimed for Al. Al looked shocked and scared, then he vanished.

As the blast tore through the ground behind him,throwing stone shrapnel everywhere, he appeared behind Shirube and exclaimed "I didn't you let me in!!". Al lept towords Shuribe with a terrible yell and quick-razor in hand as he screamed "Now's our chance guys!!"

"It wont work ... Ill have to use IT to get it to go down" Sasuna muttered flying head first at the barrier.She started to form giant flames in her hands and went faster and faster. "NO!Sasuna!" Stone yelled running towards her. "Im sorry"She muttered "To worry you but it will work" She muttered. "Shes going to hit the barrier head first which could kill her" Chris said observing her speed. When sasuna hit the barrier there was a burst of flames and light.When it cleared they saw sasuna fly back and hit the wall.Shirube and the prince of hell badly burned. "Damn you little bitch!"The prince of hell said. "Heh" Sasuna said smirking when she was badly injured. "Takes one to know one you bastard" she said. "Fuck!" Shirube said opening a portal and stepping into it after the prince of hell.

ooc// wow two different scenes at one time.. how about htis, Al dispels the first barrier that deflects only magic(Shirube's) and Sasuna dispels the physical attacks barrier(Prince's)?

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"Whoa!" said Kali forced to cover her face. The shrapnel rained everywhere. Stone ran towards Sasuna's falling body. "Ragnor! Catch her!" and he threw Sasuna's injured body to RAgnor who kept ber body safe against the debriss flying everywhere.

"Mage barrier!" Stone said and made a blue colored wall, so that the wind died down.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC:Fine........
IC:
Stone ran over after the the pair had left through the portal. "Why the heck did you do that?!" He yelled making sasuna stand up.Or atleast try to because she fell right down afterwards. "You could have gotten yourself killed!" Stone yelled a little softer now. Sasuna tried to move her right arm but couldnt because it broke when she hit the wall. "Oww!My arm ... It hurts" Sasuna said grabbing her arm. "Let me see it"Stone said softly while reaching for her arm.She jerked it away causing more pain to shoot through her arm and she grunted with pain.Sasuna just got up and ran towards some woods.She didnt stop until she got into the middle of it and sat down on a log. "Stone...Why?Why did you have to be harsh?" She said putting her head down and letting a few stray tears slip.Kali was madder then heck at stone for making sasuna run off when she was hurt.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"you're an idiot, you were 100 years ago and you still are" KAli said, smacking Stone upside the head(she's cruel)

"But--" Stone said, then looked down," I did it again didn't I?" Kali softened,"She isn't one of your incensitive girls. She has feelings, stupid." Then she went running towards where she sensed Sasuna. She found her sitting on a log.

[CENTER]"Where is the fairy
where can she be?
Ah here she is I'm so glad
I found thee.."[/CENTER]

Kali sang into the air.
She sniffled," What do you want?" Kali sat down next to her. "your arm is hurt" She said in reply. Sasuna looked at her stifling her tears. "So?" Kali sighed and grabbed her arm softly, Sasuna whimpered but she silenced herself.

"No internal bleeding, from what I can tell.Lemme just--" Kali said and then twisted the arm so that it was in a normal position,"Now heal yourself." Sasuna nodded and a light began to form around her arm, it vanished into sparkles.

"Now about Stone.."kali began." "He's such an ass!" Sasuna exclaimed, hurt. Kali sighed," It's just been dificult for him. When I met him I was traveling with Ragnor. We were going to see his friend. When we got to his hut, Stone was hurt and bleeding, but he seemed numb. We looked inside his house."

Sasuna was listening intently now. Kali continued," His beloved, Shari, was scattered in pieces. Her bloody corpse all over the walls, ceiling everything. Even I was disgusted, this was beyond bloodlust. this was [I]insane[/I] . The Prince had taken control of Stone and made him watch as he controlled Stone's body to kill his beloved.

From then on, Stone vowed to never fight again, ever." Kali finished, it was now night and the woods were dark. "So, he's suffered at the hands of the Prince too.." Sasuna said. "No matter how you look at it, it all goes back to the Prince" Kali said looking at the moon.

Sasuna looked at Kali,"What about you?" Kali looked at her,"He's left me with a curse... a curse heavy to bear." She said wearily, then she unbuttoned her coat and Sasuna could see a red dragon spiraling down her body. From her neck to her stomach.

"What is it?" Sasuna gasped, "It is to remember.. the pain he's caused me" Kali whispered buttoning her coat up once more. [/COLOR][/FONT]

"Oh ... Well he still didnt have to be as harsh as he was to me ... I care about him ..." Sasuna said looking at the ground. "He doesnt know ... He doesnt know about how i suffered from him.Well i have suffered far more then him. He killed my entire clan,He cursed me with guilt and put a curse,He said he cared about me and i believed him.He was the only one who understood how i felt kali.He knew my pain but he killed them anyway and taught me his ways and then betrayed me" Sasuna said looking down at the ground."His lust for power and blood led him to my village.The curse he put on me.It twas one that i fear that i can never find true happiness and true love until he is dead" She said rolling up her shirt halfway so that kali could see an alchemy symbol on sasuna's stomach. "It means that if i find true love before he dies,They die and i become his prisoner and have to help him kill even against my will" She said rolling her shirt down.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"Damn him, he's been everywhere. He's hurt everyone, and messed feelings"Ruby swore. She punched at a tree. It went flying and crashed into every tree behind it.

She panted and extended her hand," THat's why we have to keep fighting.. now let's go back.Stone's worried about you." KAli winked. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Sasuna was surprised at what kali said but went back with her anyway. When she got back everyone looked at her then at stone. Sasuna looked down when stone walked up to her. "Im sorry" He said. "Its ok" Sasuna said. When stone tried to hug sasuna kali looked worried but sasuna just stepped backwards. "Im sorry ... Stone" Sasuna said looking into his eyes with sorrow. "Its ok" Stone said quietly. Sasuna looked over at kali then back at stone and gave him a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. 'I hope this makes up for what i did and how i acted' She thought and ran into the house.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red] "did she just.."Stone said surprised. "Stone my man, you have a lot to learn about the femenin psyche."Kali said patting him on the shoulders.

They headed to the kitchen, where a food fight was taking place. "What happened?" Stone asked. Chris came over and said,"Al got bored and flung something at Ragnor, so he retaliated..with food." Al had split himself into five and was on one side while Ragnor was on the other.

Sasuna was already covered in pastries, and was getting mad. "Hey you !Stop!!" Someone threw a pie at her face. Kali laughed and took some whipped cream from her face and threw it at Ragnor.

"First hand, Kali Blake attenshun!Welcome aboard to the good ship Askisser."RAgnor said saluting. Kali went over on his side. She opened her mouth and got a good amount of whipped cream in it.

"Kali what are you doing?" Sasuna asked. "Hey it's better than making dinner right?" She reasoned, Sasuna thought to herself. "Fine but who's gonna clean it up?" she said.

"Don't worry we've got maids."Stone said going over to Al's side. "You asked for it"Sasuna grinned. joining forces with Kali and Ragnor. Chris and Vincent were taking their time, they were the referees of course.[/COLOR][/FONT]

ooc// how about we relax and get to know each other better until we fight Prince again? :p

Chris looked around as the others satarted their fight. He sighed and look at the window. He mumbled out loud for anyone that cared, "If you need me I will be on the roof." He walked tward the window and opened it. He sloly jumped out and flapped his wings until he was on the roof, sitting, looking at the moon.

He stood up quickly and started to laugh at himself. "You are tormenting me now. Is that how it is? You all have sunk to a low level now." He gave a nasty smirk as he turned around. When he looked up. there was a figure standing wearing a dark shirt, pants, shoes, and had a neat haircut.

"Chris, why do you talk so bad about them?" The man said, looking around the roof.

"What the hell do you want Amer? You have no reason to be here. And we both know that you do not have the power to kill anyone, especially me." Chris said, looking away from the man named Amer.

"Thats harsh. IT has been nearly four hundred years, and you still think that I am as weak as you once thought? That is not important. What is, is what you plan on doing about the ones downstairs, and the one that you all have to kill." The man got in front of Chris and looked him in the eye. He took a step back, a strange, scared look in his eye. "You weren't kidding when you said what you did, were you?"

"No, I see no reason to be the poster boy for the gods. I get nothing for helping them." Chris leaned in a little closer to Amer. "You go and thell them, if they want to tell me something, get down here and tell me them damn selves. They have no reason on sending their mailboy here to talk to me." Chris smirked and walked past Amer, walking off of the roof and floating into the room with everyone. He looked around as everyone was still doing their war thing. He shook his head and went into his own room and shut the door. He took a seat next to the bed and started looking around saying to himself, "I have damned my soul for these people on this huck of rock. Why did I do it. There has to be something here that I have yet to find. What is it? Where is it? Why do I care so much about it.?" He lookded down at the ground and closed his eyes to think in private.

OOC//Sure!!!!!And i was kinda wonderin if they could get to know each other.
IC:
Sasuna barely dodged a peice of pie that was thrown in her direction but instead it hit the wall.She threw another whole pumpkin pie and it hit stones face.She laughed playfully as he like it off.After about five more minutes she walked out of the room quietly saying, "Im cleaning myself up so if anyone wants to talk to me im having a shower then getting dressed." She walked slowly up the stairs for the simple reason was she was deep in thought.When she reached her room she noticed a little neko demon kitten had walked up to her from somewhere. She loved the kitten but told it to go back o where it belongs. "It belongs in your room. Its your kitten" A famliar voice said in her head. "Stone!" She said and ran into her room before he could look into her mind again and let the kitten slip through.She then saw a shower in her bathroom so she took a quick shower and got dressed. She looked around her perfectly designed room.It had all the tropies and medals she got for doing exterminations and stuff. 'Why does he have to be so complicated sometimes?' She thought flopping onto her bed and then jumping back up. "Shit dinner!And im still hungry" She said as her stomach grummbled.

When she got back downstairs the food fight was still going on. "Time to stop this food fight"She said over the noise so everyonr could hear her. They stopped. "Everyone get cleaned up and into the dining room because im making dinner" She said as she started to make dinner.Minutes later everyone was eating and in covorsation.Sasuna finished first.She had cleaned the kitchen earlier so the maids didn't have to do what they should have done. Everyone went to bed early because of they had done that day.Sasuna went to bed around nine but knew she wouldn't be sleeping.Around midnight she got up quietly and snuck past chris,Al,Vincent and stone's rooms to the window. Quietly she lifted it up and flew up to the roof. 'So warm and peaceful' She thought looking up at the moon. Stone approched her and placed a hand on her shoulder scaring her.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]Kali went to her room, smirking as she saw Stone follow Sasuna. She was laying on her bed when Ragnor came in. "What do you want sensei?" she asked.

"can't I see my pupil just because I want to?" he replied taking a seat on her bed. Ruby looked at him,"You want something don't you?" He sighed in mock defeat,"WRONG!"

Kali sighed and looked out the window,"what do you think about Shirube sensei?" she asked. Ragnor looked at the moon too. "We can't blame her can we? To her the Prince was her savior or something like that.."

"And I think Stone is finally getting cured of his heartsickness.. don't you ?" he said winking. "you really have got to stop meddeling in affairs sensei. It might be the end of you." Kali laughed. "Anyways I got a good feeling about this fairy.. she's like the mother I never had... sending us to bed like that" she laughed again.

"What about the other mother?" Ragnor asked,Kali became serious. "Whatever, she's dead now. Can't help that, besides she wasn't my real mother anyway. I would have outlived her, how would I've explained that?" she said looking at her floor.

Ragnor sighed"you've always been difficult Kalisan (his pet name for her)
...." Kali gave him the bird.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Kalisan?!" Al giggled. Both Ragnor and Kali looked up to see Al stanting upside down on the roof. "And it's not nice to flip people off you know" He continued as he flipped to the floor.

While all was half way through the air a large spike erupted form the ground under him, impailing him through the stomach. "Al no!!" Kali and Raqgnor said almost in unison. Then the sppike broke into peices as Shirube appeared from under it.

"You shouldn't talk about be behind my back!" said Shirube. Then Kali and Ragnor got on guard and heard clapping from behind them. When they looked over the saw Al aplauding! "good show good show! encore" Al was exclaiming.

When they turned to face Shirube again, she was gone, and the floor was back to normal, nothing was out of place. "Wow I really had you guys going there huh?" Al asked. "So I couldn't sleep, what are you guys up to?" he asked with a boyish grin.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]"Little gnome.. you are going to pay for that.." :animeangr RAgnor threatened charging. Al laughed and split himself into four, "Can't catch us !! Can't catch us!! "THey shouted in unison.

"Better catch him quick. "Kali said, watching Ragnor's futile attempts. "Although no one can truly catch Puck" Ragnor said throwing things at Al. "Stop living in th Dark Ages ."KAli said taking her jacket out of his throwing reach.

"She's right Ragnor!!HAha!!"Al laughed bouncing on the bed. "Take this outside before I get mad."Kali threatened. Ragnor jumped out her window,"Ok!!"

Al and Kali waited in silence until they heard a thump ."Oh my god! He's insane!"AL laughed.

"He's a true idiot."Kali replied going back to her bed, while hse watched Al jump too.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Al flew down the wall and landed hard, rolling a little to lessen the impact. Ragnor dashed to catch him again but Al put up his hands defencivly "No no wait!" he said "I have a better idea!" Al was showing the usual grin he gets when he's about to prank somebody.

Ragnor simply looked at him ingreagued at his apperent idea. "First we set an escape route" Al began, then another Al stepped out of him and Al turned to speak to him "You can take care or that" and with that the second Al ran into the house again.

As the second Al ran hrough the house, he closed all the doors and cast an illusion on them to make them look open. Meanwhile the origonal Al explained to Ragnor his plan "We will get to Sasuna and Stone" Al started "Why not Kali once more?" Ragnor interrupted.

"No I already got you and her, you're in on it and she'll still expect something and be on edge." Al answered "Oh I see" Ragnore replied "Yah and don't interrupt me when I'm scheming..."

"So like I said Stone and Sasuna...got any ideas?" Al asked rubbing his hands together trying to look scary. But by the look on Ragnor's face as he spoke to Al. He could tell his sary look wasn't working at all.

[COLOR=Red]Kali tossed and turned in her bed for 15 minutes, she didn't want to sleep. She wanted to [I]feed[/I]. ANd she didn't care much for sleeping, for vampires they had a dead sleep, no dreams only motionless until they hunger.

[B]And she was hungry.[/B]

"I'll just go up top to locate food, Al and sensei are probably setting up a trick downstairs." Kali reasoned stepping out of her window and jumping to the roof.

She found Chris there. "Heh sorry didn't know it was taken." Kali said, and quickly smelled human. [I]Only 100 yards away[/I] Kali measured,[I]should take one jump.[/I]

She waved goodbye and dissapeared to the normal human eye. Really she jumped really fast so her outline was a blur, she was over her target in a couple of minutes. "Human girl." Kali said in the air, her pupils turning to slits.[/COLOR]

Al saw Kali jump out of the corner of his eye. "No! Not on my watch!" He said to himself knowing where she was headed. He turned to Ragnor and said sorrowfully "We'll hafta hold off our prank for another night. I'll be back shortly."

He focussed his energy and created a double of himself 20 yards away. And by conferring his conciousness from double to double. He followed Kali.Soon enough he was standing next to a girl.

"She wants you?!" Al asked jokingly, but his sudden appearence from nowhere scared the girl to much to answer. "Listen you gotta get out of here!" He exclaimed, but the girl just stood in shock.

"Gah!! Move!!" He snapped his fingers and a large dragon-like creature apeared beside him, showing it's grusome fangs and roaring terribly loud. The girl screamed, which just wet Kali's appetite mere seconds away.

Al faked a scream badly and said "Oh gosh we hafta run as fast as we can!!" in a badly acted, scared voice. The girl ran and as soon as she was out of sight Al dispelled the creature into nothingness.

And Kali landed next to him. "Al what are you doing here!?" She asked in amazment. "You were going to kill that girl! I know you were!" Al replied convictingly. "You know there's blood in the house specificly for you!"

"I won't let you kill an innocent human as long as I have the power to stop you!" Al continued, also taking a dagger from his wrist sheath. "Go back to the house, or I'll carry you back myself." As he spoke more of him appeared.

Al had a tendency to use more powerful illusions when he got emotional. And this time he was mad at the very idea she would kill without reason. He split himself as he normally did, but this time there were at least ten of him, maybe more. All surrounding Kali in a circle pattern.

[COLOR=Red]Kali flicked her hair back over her shoulder. "tsk. What do you take me for? I don't kill out of necessity, only a little blood taken. I bite my own tongue and the marks go away. Big deal, I [B]was[/B] human once before you know"

"oh really?" Al said unconvinced," YOu were human?" Kali shook her head,"only acted human.." SHe became sad.

"Anyway, you wanna fight? Then come on!" KAli grinned sharpining claws.[/COLOR]

The Al's all threw their daggers, and caught the dagers of the Al's opposite them. Creating a storm of daggers. Slashing Kali all over. "Had enough yet?" Al stopped throwing daggers, to hear an answer.

"not even close" Kali replied dashing for one of the Al's as her wounds healed quickly. The Al vanished into dust as Kali's claw's struck it. The Al's giggles in unison as one spoke. "You didn't think it would be me on the first trydid you??"

She assumed that the only Al talking was the real Al so she attacked that one next, unfortnetly that Al also vanished into dust. "Show yourself gnome!" Kali exacaimed in anger. "No!" the Al's replied "Iif you wanna hit me you hafta work for it."

Then the Al's began running all around Kali it was hard, even for her eyes, to keep track of any specific one. Then one used his quick-razor on Kali's right kalf muscle. She dropped to one knee in pain but stood up as it healed over in seconds.

Al laughed out loud "What's so funny?!" Kali demanded. "Well you're healing so I can't leave a pmarke on your skin, and I wouldn't dare kill you. But your clothes don't heal, so at this rate you'll be naked in no time!!" Al laughed louder.

Kali got frustrated again noticing the gash on her kalf was healed but there was still a cut in the cloth almost all the way around her leg. "Damn you gnome if you wreck my outfit I will kill you." Al got a little frightened as he could not tell if she was joking or not.

[COLOR=Red]Kali saw his fear, as she did in all the others. "Don't worry I'm no t going to kill you... just to make you wish you were dead. And no sensei to stop me" She said evilly.

"This is a little trick I learned.." Kali groaned, she doubled over. Everywhere you could hear a sickening crack. "What the... hey I thought that was only a myth! Can you command bats as well?" Al said jumping up and down.

"huff..huff..naw that's a myth or joke someone made up. This is becase of my demon blood." Kali said, Her leathery black wings extending up to the moon. "now who wants to play tag?" Kali said, her demon blood boiling, and her eyes turning to slits, losing whatever humanity they had left.[/COLOR]

The Al's all disappeared "I want to play." Al's words echoed through the area. But he was nowhere in sight. Al apeared infront of her again, with a smile. "Come get me." he said calmly.

Kali's wings flapped loudly and she flew forwords. She tore through Al and he fell to the ground, blood everywhere. "heh I thought you weren't gunna kill me.." Al said from the ground.

Kali felt slightly saddened. "No Al I didn't mean to.." she said to herself defencivly. "HA, I dunno why I was afraid. Tere's no way you can get anywhere near me." Al said clearly from behind her.

"WHAT?!" Kali screamed ,enraged. "I can make you suffer just as much." Al continued with a twisted grin. Then rgnor walked out from around a corner."Hey sensai!" Al said in Kali's voice.

Kali looked over screaming "Hey what the..?!?" Then Al threw a dagger into Ragnor's throat. He fell to the ground maoning in pain. Then with the last oince of his strength, he looked over to kali and asked "K-Kali how could you...?" Finally he vanished and Al's laughter could be heard once more.

"Stop it!" Kali exclaimed. Slashing at Al again futally. "You can't beat me Kali." Al said from behind her again. "I'll just keep taunting you. It'll get boring soon." He said mockingly. "So if you have anything interesting left to do, please show me." He concluded shaking his head and shrugging sadly.