OtakuBoards

Here, there the Darkness comes [M-VSL]

DarkAngel_2.0

[COLOR=Red]"That's it! No one hurts out my sensei!" Kali roared, shouting flames out all around her. Al dodged quickly .

"hmm.. whaddaya know actually caught me. A bit" Al said looking at his slightly burned knee. "nothing I can't handle, is that all?" Al said looking back at Kali. But she was gone.

" Hide and seek? Okay!" Al said. "raaugh!!" Kali growled and then stopped abruptly. Al looked back in surprise. "hah barely caught me by surprise---!" Al said and questioned what he saw.

Kali was in freeze mode(?) she couldn't move,"ahh.."she gasped quietly. Ragnor, the real one, was standing in back of her. Holding her wings together fromthe joints.

"ow... that's gotta hurt." Al winced,"is playtime over?" Ragnor stayed quiet and signaled Al to follow him back to the mansion. "lemme go sensei.. please.." Kali whispered. "Are you [B]calm[/B] now Kalisan?" he said in a quiet steely voice.

Kali nodded, her pupils going back to normal. They kept walking through the woods in silence. "The wings are going to take a while though.." Kali muttered, still being held by the wings. "now the reason I got you blood packets was because there are [I]individuals[/I] that actually care what happens to humans." RAgnor said looking at Al.

He shrugged almost apologetically, looking at Kali. Kali nodded," it wasn't your fault, it's just,I haven't drank blood packets in a while.." kali muttered again.

"just drink the damn things.."Ragnor sighed," you had no problem with it when you were staying with Radcl--"He stopped abruptly, because of a sharp kick by Kali.[/COLOR]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al raised an eyebrow then said "When you were staying where Kali?" Ragnor sighed and Kali looked away. "Oh and a correction. Ragnor by buddy, I care about innocence. If I found a guy who kills or steals, human or not you could eat 'im whole." Al grinned

"But I won't just stand by and let you killanyone if they don't desurve it. If there's one guy who deserves destruction it's the prince himself, that's why I'm here." Al looked to the ground worriedly. that's the first time anyone had seen him unhappy in anyway.

[COLOR=DimGray]"Y'know Kaliasan wasn't always like this!" RAgnor smiled and laughed. Getting ready to tease her. Al cheered up,"REally? YOu dont' say.." he grinned wickedly.

"Oh yeah, when she stayed with us awhile back, she used to parade as a [I]human[/I]" RAgnor smirked. "Oh crud.."Kali muttered. They walked the last couple of miles back to the house laughing at Kali because of her ventures as a human.

"--so then she said,'Are you sure you have to cook it that much?' she was so used to eating her steak bloody raw.!!" Ragnor laughed. Al was red in the face from laughing. Kali was still on Ragnor's shoulder being carried back."forget it, you've made fun of me so much I can't get angry anymore." She sighed.

"So who is Radcliff?" Al asked still getting over the giggles. "he was my closest freind." Ragnor said smiling, remembering. "he was also Kalisan's 'brother' as a human. We and other orphans made up a family. Only they knew we weren't human, and they still accepted us. It's rare to meet people like that right?" Ragnor said reaching the steps.

"Yes, yes it is." Al said knowing exactily how rare.[/COLOR]