Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Red]I just go the CD yesterday and boy is ait ever a[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]masterpiece[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]! I love the song[/color] [COLOR=Blue]Pain[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]and wanted to get the CD for that song. When I heard the others I was more than pleased. So to inform you more
here's the soundtrack[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]1. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]It's all over[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]2. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Pain[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]3.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Animal I've become[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]4. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Never Too Late[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]5. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]On My Own[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]6.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Riot[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]7. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Get Out Alive[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]8. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Let it Die[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]9. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Over and Over[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]10.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue] Time of Dying[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]11. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Gone Forever[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]12.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]One-X[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]My favourites are :[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]pain, On my own, Get out Alive, and One-X[/COLOR][COLOR=Red].[/COLOR]

[U][COLOR=Blue]So what are your thoughts on this great CD?[/COLOR][/U]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I recently *ahem* acquired this album, and I have to say, its really good stuff. The singer's voice works really well with the style of music they use, but honestly, he should go back to the 'hawk.

Just my $0.02.

--Chris[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...