RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *Tosses saferCloud a bottle of whiskey* Hehe, my date's still missing...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]I needs a drink i needs a drink!WhIsKeY PlEaSe!o_O O_o [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]GoodGrief.....It's only 2 o'clock and he's already gettin famous....heh, heh, J/K I'll be having good 'ol Mountain Dew :: pops open a can and takes a sip::[/COLOR] :)
Kain Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *takes whiskey*THANK YOU!*chugs it down*Some more please!
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Heh Heh, I knew it!!....women's intuition....[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] lol, that reminds me of a quote bulma said. its when the z fighters are sincing goku coming home from yardrat or sumthin like that in the trunks saga. bulma says "you guys are nuts. My women's intuition isn't picking up anything at all." i thought that was funny.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]::grabs a bottle of Whiskey from the wet bar, and hands it to safer:: There ya go! You have my permission to get hammered. [/COLOR] :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I wish more people came to these games...now that schools starting...it's hard to stay online. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*Sigh*Today is my last day as a free man.. well free from school that is. I've been available free since early February.. stupid school :mad: I hate learning against my own will[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]*Sigh*Today is my last day as a free man.. well free from school that is. I've been available free since early February.. stupid school :mad: I hate learning against my own will[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]heh heh...Amen....[/COLOR] :D
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]*Sigh*Today is my last day as a free man.. well free from school that is. I've been available free since early February.. stupid school :mad: I hate learning against my own will[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] oi start wenesday. argh, my cousin doesn't start till the fifth of september.
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have to find someway to make this day count... I'll prolly just end up sitting here all day, lol :D[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I have to find someway to make this day count... I'll prolly just end up sitting here all day, lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] tomorrow i go to one of the water theme parks here.
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]tomorrow i go to one of the water theme parks here. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Suuure, just rub it in.. lol j/k:D[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Suuure, just rub it in.. lol j/k:D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] haha, you could do something exciting. your the one choosing not to.:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]haha, you could do something exciting. your the one choosing not to.:D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*stares blankly*Lol..Lmao!...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That's a good one, you should do stand up :P[/SIZE]
MysticBabe Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]*stares blankly*Lol..Lmao!...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That's a good one, you should do stand up :P[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i should? erm.....thats a little odd.
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, I've noticed that one person has a taken form of my name and I hear there's another one around this board somewhere.. this is going to ake some heavy drinking! *pulls out a keg of mountain dew nad begins to drink it*[/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 My girls gone eh I miss her but nothing can do anything bout it oh wells drinks a Sprite dang Sprite taste good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now