OtakuBoards

Singles Bar

Zaku II

Welcome to the Singles Bar

Couldnt find a date in the Dating Game? Well You have come to the right place. Take a seat at the bar and have a drink why you share stories of all the Fine girls who have told you to drop dead. Ill be your host and right now Ill play some entertaining music on the piano. Well enjoy your time here at the Bar.

[COLOR=coral]What's with this somber atmosphere?......What ya'll need is some mood music...... ::waves hand and a boom box magically appears from behind a shimmery puff of smoke:: ::flips the power switch and, mysteriously, "Fatlip" by Sum41 is on.....:: There Ya Go...... If anyone needs anything....your happy lil fairy god chick will be sittin in the corner on her throne... { that would be Muah..!! }[/COLOR] :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]*Walks in and hears SUM*41 "Fat Lip" playing* AAAHHHH!!!!!!! Too much rap in that song!!!! Turn it off, turn it off!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]HaHaHa.....Your wish is my command.....I read some where you like AlienAntFarm...{no, I'm not a mind reader....believe it or not....fairy god chick's powers ARE limited} :: points finger at boom box across the room....magically, "Smooth Criminal" comes on...:: Amazing, is it not??[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]hmmm..."...apartment, with the bloodstains on the carpet..."

That song might cheer us up... [/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO! Ya it just might... thats one of my favorite songs by them.. yup, prolyl cuz I was a pretty hardcore Micheal Jackson fan [i]back in the day[/i] (back in the day being the key words)...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]hmmm..."...apartment, with the bloodstains on the carpet..."

That song might cheer us up... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Well, like I alwayz say....."There's no helping the rude, and uncooth...." (( ok, ok, I don't [b]always[/b] say that ))[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]
well i think it is, galaxygirl is just putting up their spirits [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Unsuccesfully I might add......Owell hee-hee ( not like I was trying that hard :rolleyes: ) Ohh....and BTW, this is DBZ-chick.....yet, another name change....:D [/COLOR]

*sigh* i still havent got a date at the dating game... i think maybe they think im crazy or something. Maybe if i get drunk i can forget everything that happened... whos the bartender here? Oh well *goes behind counter and finds a beer and gets drunk* i tink maybe i make a crime... i only 12 hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Eh, speaking of dates....I think mine might have fallin off the end of the Earth....or maybe he's just not online.[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm here now.But i did fall off the earth for a sec...