OtakuBoards

Aps or whatever...

Break

[SIZE=1]Is the name of that weird thing in the sewers called Aps (after you fall into the sewers from Don Corneo's mansion in the Wall Market) I thought it said Aps or Apes or something like that.

Now I am in the train graveyard, when you just climb out of the sewers... now where!? I got lost and kept getting attacked then I died :p Can one of you guys help me and tell me where to go in this maze of dead trains!

[/SIZE]

Well, you need to get through and around the trains... Ugh, I can't remember the exact order of how to do it though...

I think you should just look for trains that are lit up, you can walk through them. Use your eyes, look for places to go. (btw, you can check those barrels for items.)

yeah.. the train part isn't very fun.. o_O .. they didn't map it out very well.. but once you really take a close look.. youll almost want to smack yourself ^^ lol

anywho dont forget to use the 'select' button! :D

your dying? o_O.. well i'd recomend leveling up.. cause i believe their is a creature boss in a sewer place.. where you have to go next.. (i think its next... o_o but i'm not sure)

[b]So...you're outta the sewers, after Don's place, and you're in the Train Graveyard.
There're 2 screens to this place.
What you should be doing, in the first place, is finding a way to get to the centre-left of the screen, by going over and through the trains...then you have just one last train to go through, upwards, to get to the 2nd screen,...
In the 2nd screen, you just get into the train, and pull the switch,..then you run across the top of it..

I think all that was accurate, and nothing was missed out...[/b]:drunk: :excited: :toothy: :whoops:

Yeah in the second screen, in the upper right corner is a train w/ what looks like a lit up cab, just jump in and cloud'll automatically drive it forward, giving u access to the next lit up train, after that u can climb on the roofs of the moveable trains and exit left thru the train graveyard. You can steal a striking staff for Aeris from...ah forgot the enemy's name, looks like half motorcycle or whatever. Doesn't matter, before u leave the train graveyard, unequip everything on Aeris, she'll be temporarily leaving ur party.

go up the train right in front of you with the ladder, follow it up to the girder going across, go on the girder and go to the train on the right, climb down the ladder, go in the train and onto the next ladder, then walk down and descend the next ladder, go up to the next screen....

now go inside the train in the next scene to move it, get out and go right, to go around the train, then drive the train after it, get out, up the ladder, walk up onto the next train, down the ladder and your home free....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]You're [size=1]partly[/size] welcome! :D
Which makes me ask...what happens after you get outta there anyway?
Me forgots..:cross: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Well... after that is when you fight Reno and then the plate falls onto Sector 7 and Biggs, Wedge and Jessie die... :bawl: ....

Now I am... in the Corel Prison... where you have to fight Barret's friend Dyne. He's hard...:sleep: [/SIZE]