OtakuBoards

schools gonna kill me

Guest Imsirion

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Well, i go to a private prep skool. It sounds hard eh? BUT ITS NOT, Its soo easy. I dont hate skool with feeling. I hate it when i have to go from a skool break. I hate that! [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I'm going to a sort of private school next year. But yeah, I hate it when the bell rings at recess or lunch, aarrrggggghhhhh! :flaming: :mad: :angry2:

Please forgive my oppinions, If you do get in trouble in school and get bad grades, that's your fault. Yes, there is such a things as unfair and impartial teachers, but they aren't all that common.

I generally have a problem with people like you, simply because I don't understand how they get into so much trouble. It never happens to me; I either avoid the trouble or can talk myself out of difficult situations my friends create.

What I hate most about school is my report card. My parents have come to set a standard from me that I could easily accomplish if they didn't keep putting so much pressure on me. I especially hate it when my dad starts talking about how good he was/is at math and that I can be better than he was at my age which really sucks and I hate math, but my mentallity doesn't keep me from getting perfect or above, it's the fact taht I don't belong in the math class I'm in, contrary to my genuis parent's and teacher's beliefs.

Erm...I dunno how much of this you've already tried, but here goes. Have you tried going to the school counselor about this? He/She might be able to help. My counselor got me (mostly) over my rather explosive anger problem.

Maybe she can give you a plan of action, or maybe speak to your parents on about how serious you are about being pushed too much.

I'd prefer it if your parents learned how stressed you are through non-violent words, rather than anger, or any sort of stress syndrome, that's for sure. I've got them my self, though I believe I've got them controlled.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Please forgive my oppinions, If you do get in trouble in school and get bad grades, that's your fault. Yes, there is such a things as unfair and impartial teachers, but they aren't all that common.

I generally have a problem with people like you, simply because I don't understand how they get into so much trouble. It never happens to me; I either avoid the trouble or can talk myself out of difficult situations my friends create. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, in my situation, i was surrounded by people who were prejudiced. but i have the right to have my own beliefs & sexual orientation w/out people treating me like crap. as for getting in trouble, i got in trouble for piddledy things when the kids whose parents were high up in the church got away w/ murder. in fact, during my senior year, my dad got so pissed that he went to the school board & there was this big hearing. a bunch of people got fired or suspended. so this was clearly not my fault.