OtakuBoards

schools gonna kill me

Guest Imsirion

Guest Imsirion
man i hate it, i get very bad grades and always get in trouble cause of them. i've been grounded from the net and havn't been here for awhile, just wanted to say hey before im caught here. who else thinks school sucks?

Hey man, I'm with ya on this one. :) Skool sucks to me aswell, and even though I don't get bad grades, I still get grounded from the net because of 4 reasons:

1. Yelling at the teachers
2. Not turning up to my, hmmmm, lets see here..............., 234 detentions.
3. Fighting with nearly the whole school.....
4. Getting a phone-call home 295 times.........

Anyway, this is what my parents are saying, and this is what the teachers are saying, so I suppose I'm out-voted here.........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]I hate school. My parents make me go to this private prep school where everything is so hard, and they wonder why I make bad grades. The thing is, I'm trying my hardest at this, but to no avail, so I get yelled at too. A lot. [/B][/QUOTE]

The lead singer of Disturbed David Draiman was sent to a prep school by his parents. He got expelled for blowing up the principals car... :devil: Just a fact I thought I'd blurt out.

Anyways on with the subject. I go to public schools. And I'm 50/50. I get fairly good grades and stuff, I don't really like it, some of the teachers are pretty cool, like Mr. Martin who listens to Slipknot... He's actually cool. I can see my friends out of school, but schools pretty much the only place I get to see my baby girl Jessica, besides the weekends when I stay the night at her house, she's the only thing that makes me actually want to go to school. The only spot of sunshine in my day, my quiet place in this crazy world...

Yeah, you may not like school, but the only reason you have bad grades is because of you... You can't blame school for whatever reason... everyone and anyone can get an A if they want to. If you really want to you can... till then, if you are lazy and don't study or whatever, ofcourse you are going to fail. Everytime i do bad in a class or on a test I don't blame anyone but myself... it's not the schools fault... you don't have to go to school like many people, then you'd grow up stupid and an absolute waste to the human species.

I agree with TN on this one. Everyone has to deal with responsibility in life, and it's your own responsibility to succeed. Just think about it. If it weren't for school, you wouldn't be posting on here because you wouldn't have the knowledge to spell. You should take this opportunity to better yourself and become a successful person. I don't care how much you hate school, I know you must feel good when you do an "A" paper. The work you put into it makes you feel like you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.

[SIZE=1]Eh, I don't really mind school, it's the only place where I can really see my friends and such people. School is pretty easy for me though, the teachers like me for some reason. You'd think promoting anarchy and overthrowing of the general goverment on all my school supplies would scare them away, but I guess not. But that's public school teachers for ya. *sigh* Oh well, it's just a simple phase in life.[/SIZE]

[color=crimson][b]I like school myself. I'm in Honors classes and I'm making eyes in everything but AP American History and Trig. Which are really hard classes. My teachers are usually awesome, so I'm pretty much happy. Plus, the dance line rules. And I have my best friends, too, like my ANNA! *huggles her*[/b][/color]

Eh, I love going to school. I'm not always the best in grades but I do, at least, try. Plus, school is the one place I get to see most of my friends all in one place, all at one time. School isn't so bad. You just have to get over the elementary attitude...

-Justin

AA just a piece of friendly advice...Get your act together...I did the same thing last year...blew it off...Thought 7th grade didn't matter...Biggest mistake in my life so far...8th grade is hell! I have the crappy habbits of not studing and not doing homework...and instead of pulling all A's and Maybe 1 B I am pulling 2 B's 2 C's an F and a D.....Get your act together now...It will make it go easier...I am pulling out of it now...But its hard as hell...Save your time...and do it now!

Schools doing better...I am pulling outta my grades and starting to look like my ole self again.....I love meeting all my friends and school is fun too me now....

Guest Imsirion
thanks for the welcome, just snuck on again. i know the bad grades is cause of me but things tend to stress me out easy and i have a short temper. i like saying to my math teacher " Well its not my fault im stupid!" its funny to see the expression on her face.:)

[color=crimson]I don't mind school...It's something you have to go through. Everyone has to do it. It all depends on if you apply yourself to the homework or schoolwork. Like TN said, it's your own fault if you do badly. It's only going to get harder as you advance in years, so start good habits now. Its not that hard to sit down and study for 15 minutes out of your day. Not to sound mean or anything, but it's true and it has helped me. ;) [/color]

i love school cause my english teacher it totally out there she is like 72 or somthin and she is totally deaf with age and partly blind i mean sure i feel sorry for her but it so nice to get away with swearing in class!!!! also i'm a top A student i always have high 80's or ninty's and somtimes or actually most of the time i pull off a sweet 100 so my life is good an by the way my school isreally easy!!!! and!!! most importantly no homework!! oh yea!

[color=royalblue]School is total crap to me. I hate it with an immense passion, not because I get bad grades (my lowest is a 98) or that my teachers dislike me (I'm such a teacher's pet and not by choice), but because it no longer presents a challenge to me. I'm a sophomore in high school now, and I've already skipped one grade and I have the chance to skip the rest of high school, and that's a chance I'm not gonna pass up. In Algebra II, I sit there and work ahead in the book...It's not like it's all that hard or complicated, and I pass the tests with high-90's and hundreds...So what's the point of me going to school anymore? It's not challenging, most of the people don't like me that much, and the only thing that keeps me going is the dance line (I'm gonna miss y'all, Tori!!). So all in all, school is a load of bs and I think we should all boycott it!! Let's start some riots and stuff...play loud anarchist music and yell and scream and such. We might get arrested, but it's more fun than school, right?

P.S. Sorry if this sounds really arrogant, I didn't mean it to, but that's the way it's starting to sound...I don't think I'm better than anybody just because I get good grades, everybody has their unique talents..Tori can draw like anything, Anna can play drums amazingly, my brother is a musical genius, and my bestest friend Sammy can sing quite wonderfully. I respect everyone's talents! :D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Athena [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]School is total crap to me. I hate it with an immense passion, not because I get bad grades (my lowest is a 98) or that my teachers dislike me (I'm such a teacher's pet and not by choice), but because it no longer presents a challenge to me. I'm a sophomore in high school now, and I've already skipped one grade and I have the chance to skip the rest of high school, and that's a chance I'm not gonna pass up. In Algebra II, I sit there and work ahead in the book...It's not like it's all that hard or complicated, and I pass the tests with high-90's and hundreds...So what's the point of me going to school anymore? It's not challenging, most of the people don't like me that much, and the only thing that keeps me going is the dance line (I'm gonna miss y'all, Tori!!). So all in all, school is a load of bs and I think we should all boycott it!! Let's start some riots and stuff...play loud anarchist music and yell and scream and such. We might get arrested, but it's more fun than school, right?

P.S. Sorry if this sounds really arrogant, I didn't mean it to, but that's the way it's starting to sound...I don't think I'm better than anybody just because I get good grades, everybody has their unique talents..Tori can draw like anything, Anna can play drums amazingly, my brother is a musical genius, and my bestest friend Sammy can sing quite wonderfully. I respect everyone's talents! :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, nice [i]little[/i] lecture about school here..... :wow: :wow: :eek:

I hate school, and many people have tried to change my attitude about it, but haven't done so yet..... :( But anyway..... :demon:

well, i always made straight a's but i hated school w/ a passion. i was always completely ostracized by my peers & the teachers the whole time. i was known as the witch of the school, which, at a christian school, is not too good. plus my two best friends were bi like me so that wasn't good, either. we were like the bi witches. i was constantly told i was going to hell. they didn't even let me give the valedictorian speech. plus, my parents made me go to the church that owned this school, so there was no way to get away from any of these people. so all this is why i will never be a christian. >_< :demon:

Well, i go to a private prep skool. It sounds hard eh? BUT ITS NOT, Its soo easy. I dont hate skool with feeling. I hate it when i have to go from a skool break. I hate that!