OtakuBoards

Nintendo Power

kizu

Do you have a Subscriptioon to Nintendo Power?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Subscriptioon to Nintendo Power?

• Yes
    • No
    • I use too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]just like how i expressed my self in the past, i still think it sucks, sorry!:) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yes, we know you don't like NP. You don't need to keep reminding us. :rolleyes:

Btw, I wrote a letter to NP awhile ago, about the fluctuations in the delivery time, and they said that the current issue should get to you no later than the 15th. So if you haven't gotten the January issue by the 16th, something's up.[/color]

That is messed up. The only thing I don't like about nintendo power is that the info isn't always 100% right. I was useing the guide for dw3 and it said to do something at the weapon shop and it was really the item shop. I spent about 10 min trying to figure that out (When you getthe poison knife thing).

[color=green] Well, here it goes, i did subscribe to Nintendo power for 4 years. Its just that i dont like the way they set up and talk about stuff, and the maturity of it all, and also, i dont have GCN, thou i wanted it, so that was another reason why i dont subscribe to it anymore, and also, i now subscribe to Gamepro, EGM, and XOM, XOM is really bad, it just talks about the same 2 games from Xbox in the last 3 issues, and thats what most of the mag is about for these few issues, im only subscribing for 1 year and those dirty bastards wont give me my money back if i unsubscribe. :cussing: But the best one of all is EGM, its got everything in it. I get Gamepro and EGM for 1 year free, cuz im special. Then i have to pay. Well actually for the EGM, since i bought XBOX they gave it to me, all i had to do was ship it. And for Gamepro, it seems like my dad had some credit on something, i forgot and it gives magazines for 1 or 2 years free, then you gotta pay, so we get A LOT of magazines, having to do with everything.

OOC: This was one of my biggest posts in non G&S ever [/color]

[color=indigo]If it doesn't come on the 15th, I'd write them an e-mail and tell them about how it didn't come on time. Be sure to include your name and Member No.

Btw, the January issue doesn't happen to be the first issue in a subscription, does it? If your old subscription ran out on the December issue and you're starting a new subscription, (like, you got a one year that ran out with the December 2000 issue, but you had already renewed for another year) that could be why it's late. You might try going [URL=http://store.nintendo.com/Consumer/sublookup.html]here[/URL] to check on your subscription and the current issue that you should be getting.[/color]

I renewed my subcription when i got somethign that said that was my last issue. But then I have gotten 2 issues of the new subcription. So I have no idea what is giong on. And when ever I try going online and use my member code it doesn't work. It is on every one of my magazines. It is the code but it doesn't accept it for some reason.

[color=indigo]I had the same problem with registering on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url]. I remember that there where two boxes for putting in your Member No. I don't think that you use either the dash in your Member No. or the last digit. There's a specific way to do it, but I forget how exactly you do it.

Btw, is the last digit of your Member No. a zero?[/color]

As soon as I get home from school I will go check. But I thought that all the nubers in my member # could fit on one of the 2 boxes. I remember the 2 boxes. I couldn't figure out what to put in the second on.

Ok, I am editting my post and so to put my meber number.Right about my name I think is my member number. It says

#MB2***59697V1523# I put a few * so you don't know my member number.

[color=indigo]#MB[size=4][b]2***59697[/b][/size]V[size=4][i]152[/i][/size]3#

The part that's big and in bold is you Member No. and the part that's big and italicized is the issue number. I think that what you do, when registering on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url], is that you put as much of your Member No. as you can in the first box, and then whatever's left, in the second. And I'm pretty sure you don't use the dash that's sometimes between the last two numbers.[/color]

My nintendo power for the month January is different than the one that you got Jcgoudy. I it all black on both sides. One side has a Blue pikmin walking and the other has Camp. Omar see a blue pikmin. That is the cover of my issue.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]My nintendo power for the month January is different than the one that you got Jcgoudy. I it all black on both sides. One side has a Blue pikmin walking and the other has Camp. Omar see a blue pikmin. That is the cover of my issue. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I got that one too. It's the extra cover that subscribers get with the January issue. The picture I posted is of the normal cover, which is under the bonus cover for subscribers.
I don't have a picture of the bonus cover, so I posted a picture of the regular cover instead.[/color]

[color=indigo]Yep! Every January issue is a bonus issue for subscribers! Last year we got a special Spider-Man extra cover, Spider-Man stickers and a special feature about upcoming games and systems (GBA & GCN) and some of the best games of the past.
Poeple that bought it off the news stand didn't get any of that. Makes you feel special, doesn't it? :toothy:[/color]

Yep it does, I'm special ( nobody better say special ED and start laughing, because I'm in 8th grade nd in Algerbra). I think that those stickers would be nicer for me if my :mad: GC played English, but now it doesn't.