OtakuBoards

Cardcaptors

chester

• 4 months later...
I haven't seen CCS in a loooong time. I stopped watching it dubbed on tv cuz it got boring, and then my seester got a couple of the original and [i]unedited[/i] episodes, and I got back to liking it. Tomoyo has the cutest voice ^_^. the main reason I watched CCS was because of the relationship scenarios the characters had, it made things more interesting (the dubbies edited almost all of them out, but I can see why). the last time I've seen CCS was in January 0_o. the only cards I remember are wood, fly, flower, time, dash, and....uh.....sword. I would want fly though, I've always thought it'd be cool if I could fly, but oh well. Dash was pretty cute though.

Guest GriffXL
i saw the whole series (well the ones that wb showed).Oh for wb the channel might be 09,33 and uuhhh oh go and get one of those tv guides and they list wb's channels.

[color=indigo]Since you can do multiple votes on this, I voted for time, light, dark, and fly.
The only version I can get is the dubbed. Ugh. I did get the dubbed movie(when they go to Hong Kong and Sakura had her "clow" wand), and they also had some subbed Japanese tapes there, but I don't want to waste all my money on them.
I think my favorite character would have to be Syaoran, because he's so cute! I could give a whole analysis of all the characters, but I don't think I will. I also like Meiling(i'm straight, though). I just like her because she's so firey-spirited and not a "girly girl"(though there's nothing wrong with a girly girl). Yue is good looking and I like him, but I'm not obsessed with him, like I am with Syaoran, or Ken(from Digimon) *backs away from DBZChikaGhan all the same*. What I can't understand, though is how some people can say Yukito is hot. Yeah, I can see Yue, but YUKITO?!? yes, he is a nice person, but hot? He's not even cute!
I also have a band teacher(well, the band teacher's helper), that exactly(ok, maybe I?m exaggerating, more like very similar) like Eriol. If you don't believe me, go ask Luminaire. She'll tell ya the same thing.
I tried to catch Eriol's bishonen, and of course, because I haven't seen the Japanese version, it took FOREVER for me to get it, by guessing. At least now, I know that Fujitaka is his other half(it is, isn't it?) :)[/color]

Hmm, I like the Water, Fire, Dark, Thunder, Time, and Sand cards. Yeah I know that's a lot, but I love them. But I if I had to choose one, then I'd choose ...... I don't know! But it'd be a tie between Fire, Water, and Thunder.

*sigh* I miss Cardcaptors. I loved it up until after the Judgement. I wish I could see it again, since I haven't seen it on TV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Vengenceuk
Cardcaptors is ace especially the theme music on itv and clow reaid dosent have a dark kero his name is spinner sun watery is the best

DARKUNKNOWN2002, your new here and I understand that, I was new about a month ago. But here at Otakuboards, we don't double post, simply click the edit button located in the right hand corner of your post. :)
As for the topic I haven't seen much of Card Captor Sakura, I have only seen one subbed episode at my friends house, I beleve it was the Fight Card episode. It was pretty cool, I might consider looking into it a little more.