[B]I luv Firey!! He's soooooo cute! love the fact that its fire
*see's candle burning* o_O purdy....
(cough cough) never mind that.
Its not on TV anymore where I am [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*falls off seat in pain from laughing*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Firey is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

o_O'' BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I voted for Firey, but I like all the elemental cards, though in my opinion the best is Storm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I started watching Card Captors when it first came out. I loved the animation, and it was a nice idea for a cartoon. I flip it on now, and everything is all messed up ^_^ Oh well. . suppose that is how it has to be, right? LOL

I like the animation that is done for the 'spirits' of the cards. They look really awesome, almost like sprites or fairies some of them. I think I am too far gone in the series to ever watch it again. =P
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=crimson]I've seen most of CC on WB and it's all edited and cut up, so I went out and bought it subbed and unedited. It's much better that way, especially with the original Japanese names...although I did love her brother's name being Tori..they named that sexy guy after me...anywho...

I voted for the Light and the Dark. Those 2 are my favorites. I've researched them before and they are lovers. I've done a couple of fan art pics of them. They're just so beautiful.[/color]

Geh. I love the show, but after seeing the original, unedited, AND subtitled versions, I find it hard to watch. I mean compared to the Japanese ones, the voice acting is horrible. I mean, it's decent, I loved the show even with that. AHH! I'm rambling again!

Yue looks pretty impressive yes.
Favorite card, don't have one yet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Geh. I love the show, but after seeing the original, unedited, AND subtitled versions, I find it hard to watch. I mean compared to the Japanese ones, the voice acting is horrible. I mean, it's decent, I loved the show even with that. AHH! I'm rambling again!

Yue looks pretty impressive yes.
Favorite card, don't have one yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple][i]spreads wings in front of Yue as a sheild[/i]
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!Know this! Yue is mine and mine alone! I'll be the first on these boards to state claim to him! Yue is my lover! On Card Captor Sakura, Yukito, Yue's borrowed form is in love wtih Touya, but no where in anything produced by Clamp does it say who Yue loves. YUE IS MINE! [i]spreads wings farther and gives all females on the board a death glare[/i] :flaming:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=skyblue]Protective child. She is ruled by the Moon, so nothing less can be expected.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I'm rules by the Moon as well, perfect coupling, all back away! Go glomp Li or Eriol, or Touya, but Yue is MINE![/COLOR]

:echo: :echo: :echo:

I may be criminally insane, but I get my man.

[SIZE=1]Cardcaptors is a good show and the animation quality is incredible compared to many other anime series, I don't think I could decide which card was my favorite though. I guess I would choose the dash card if I was forced to pick just one.[/SIZE]

Guest Saiyaman
I havn't seen the newest episodes amnd they way it is all over the place I hardly know what is going on anymore. But my favorite is earth.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chester [/i]
[B]:lecture: Cardcaptors is messed up now because Clow Reed is back and has his own cardcaptor, dark Kero, and Himself as a kid! Screwy ain't it (Bugs Bunny) [/B][/QUOTE]

*starts getting really mad*:mad: CCS is NOT mixed up. Clow Reed is reincarnated and half of his reincarnation is Eriol. And Spinel Sun (the one you call dark Kero) is just another Guardian (of what I'm not sure) along with Ruby Moon! *takes deep breath* Oh, and Cardcaptors might seem screwed up cause those WB people or whatever messes the storyline up.

Now that that's sorted... My fav. card is Mist. But I voted for Watery. And um... In case none of you noticed it's supposed to be Thunder not Lightning and all the element cards have a "y" at the end of their names.

Ah... Yue...... (Don't even get me started on that):) :whoops:

i love card captors mainly because of the excellent detail in the animation...its much better than other shows like pokemon etc..not so much becuase of the story...i actually think that it should be harder for sakura to catch the cards...like the cards should be able to escape the seal..kinda like throwing poke balls at a wild pokemon,but on the subject my fave cards wud be the time card and li's fire element attack :) :blackeye: :freak: :toothy: