OtakuBoards

how do you become a Otakuboard Moderator?

Guest NIKI12345

Guest NIKI12345
Well I was wondering how do you become a Otakuborad Moderator and what you do in your job?

Do you have to sign up to become one or do you have to pass a test? Just a question?

I think this section of the FAQ answers your question hun:

[INDENT]Do you want to become a moderator? The best avenue to take is ?don?t call us, we?ll call you.? Asking for a moderation position, no matter how persistent you are, will not enhance your chances of joining our staff. Post counts or join dates are not factors in determining staff. High quality posters are assigned staff positions if the need for their services is required.[/INDENT]

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom]I think this section of the FAQ answers your question hun:

[INDENT]Do you want to become a moderator? The best avenue to take is ?don?t call us, we?ll call you.? Asking for a moderation position, no matter how persistent you are, will not enhance your chances of joining our staff. Post counts or join dates are not factors in determining staff. High quality posters are assigned staff positions if the need for their services is required.[/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Oh ok thank you maim . I was just wondering my friend wanted to mke some money and so I was just trying to find out.

[quote name='NIKI12345']I was just wondering my friend wanted to mke some money and so I was just trying to find out.[/quote]
Sorry, dude. We get paid in [strike]sexual favors[/strike] long sessions of stroking one another's egos, not cash.

~Dagger~

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Ikillion][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0e1030][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53167]Click me[/URL]

Check it yo'

+ What Aaryanna_Mom sand.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oh ok. Just a question why did that thread get closed? Most of the time you give a reason about why you closed tht thread? Am I right?

[quote name='NIKI12345']Oh ok. Just a question why did that thread get closed? Most of the time you give a reason about why you closed tht thread? Am I right?[/quote]

The question has already been answered and discussion is no longer further necessary. If you wanted to know why the thread is closed, you can always ask a mod.

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Ikillion][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0e1030][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53167]Click me[/URL]

Check it yo'

+ What Aaryanna_Mom sand.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Hey can you close this thread. Thank you