Jump to content
OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor 4: The Laugh Out Louds [E]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Confound it. My internet has been down for almost a week now :[ This is the first time I've had access to the web. Sorry about my absence. But it looks like I'm just in time for the final theme. Apparently we're nasty aliens. How do you want to go about this? One of us is Commander of the Lolloths and the other is his loyal right-hand man? Haha.

And I think we need to switch our names up a bit considering the circumstances. Like maybe I'm Dragok Warrion. I dunno. What say you?[/size]
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=Century Gothic]Dragon Warrior and Darren, I'm sorry to say that you both have been evicted from the game.

[COLOR=Green]The Laugh Out Louds[/COLOR] are no more.

*thread closed*[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...