OtakuBoards

Does anyone here fence

Wacky fun man

[color=indigo]I have a funny fencing story.:laugh: My next door neighbor has been fencing for several years and always brags about how good he is. He is a freshman at Sacred Heart College and went there for the express purpose of fencing. Before he went he would brag about how he was their top recriut. Now I know another person who goes to school at Sacred Heart, and she told me that she always saw signs up for the fencing team, saying that you can join, no experience neccassary. Now, he came home in the fall bragging about how good he was compared to everyone else on the team and how his fencing team was going to be awesome. Two weeks later the school disbanded the fencing team because they could no longer compete at a skillful level[/color]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I havn't actually been fencing before, but my friends did and they said it was cool. Sounds fun...taking out your aggression with swords...:devil: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It is, very fun, only problem is I get carried away! Lets just say that I'm not allowed to fence in the State of Virginia:D Never walk into a Fencing club with anger problems, u might hurt someone!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]I don't "fence" since I don't have a life and don't know what it is. not like anyone cares though. [/B][/QUOTE]
its a sword event sport....little thin swords...u know the ppl in the white outfits with the headwear stuff...heh...its called fencing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...