Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I used to fence, but uhhh, i was kinda to aggressive.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hehe, the closest I've ever got to fencing would be dueling my friends with pointed sticks :D Which is great fun none-the-less, cause I always won. It's not my fault their stick broke though :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]I have a funny fencing story.:laugh: My next door neighbor has been fencing for several years and always brags about how good he is. He is a freshman at Sacred Heart College and went there for the express purpose of fencing. Before he went he would brag about how he was their top recriut. Now I know another person who goes to school at Sacred Heart, and she told me that she always saw signs up for the fencing team, saying that you can join, no experience neccassary. Now, he came home in the fall bragging about how good he was compared to everyone else on the team and how his fencing team was going to be awesome. Two weeks later the school disbanded the fencing team because they could no longer compete at a skillful level[/color]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[color=rainbow] I havn't actually been fencing before, but my friends did and they said it was cool. Sounds fun...taking out your aggression with swords...:devil: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I havn't actually been fencing before, but my friends did and they said it was cool. Sounds fun...taking out your aggression with swords...:devil: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It is, very fun, only problem is I get carried away! Lets just say that I'm not allowed to fence in the State of Virginia:D Never walk into a Fencing club with anger problems, u might hurt someone!
Posted
i used to fence....i started around 8 but then stopped when i was around 11/12.....bah...it was fun while it lasted but i didn't have enough time....but i did go to tournaments ^-^
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
I don't "fence" since I don't have a life and don't know what it is. not like anyone cares though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]I don't "fence" since I don't have a life and don't know what it is. not like anyone cares though. [/B][/QUOTE]
its a sword event sport....little thin swords...u know the ppl in the white outfits with the headwear stuff...heh...its called fencing
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
The name slipped my mind. I thought it was called "thin stick poke each other game". :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
iv been taking fencing for about 3 years. i know someone who took fencing but got banned aswell. and unless im much mistaken, iv fenced wacky fun man before.......;)
Posted
Hello everyone. I too am a fan of the fencing sport. But Pirate should already know that.
It's the most fun thing in the world to attack an opponent with a sword. Great anger management.:devil: :flaming: :demon:
Posted
Excuse me!!?? Did you say you could beat the pants off me!!?? you deserve a good old fashioned whooping for that!!! Wheres my sword!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil::flaming:
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...