OtakuBoards

ff10

Lavy

Don't worry too much about it. It's all a numbers game. Firt off, make sure you pay attention to the tutorial, and gain a good understanding of the game. If you have, and you're having trouble with the Luca Goers versus the Aurochs match, don't let it bother you. The Goers have much better stats and twice the HP of the Aurochs. I'm not saying it's impossible to win that game, it's just really difficult.
Also try to mark other players that have abilities that may prove useful to your team. Finally, make sure you put to use any new abilities you earn through leveling up your players.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Yeah its not out in England.:sleep: Oh well, could I ask, what exactly is Blitzball in Final Fantasy 10. What's the basic structure of it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]It's a game they play in FFX... I hear it's a fairly big bit of the game too. I'm not 100% sure what it's all about, i myself haven't played the game. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]It's a game they play in FFX... I hear it's a fairly big bit of the game too. I'm not 100% sure what it's all about, i myself haven't played the game. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Yeah that sounds familiar. Thanks Cloud, haven't you got Final Fantasy X yet then?[/SIZE]

BlitzBall is an aquatic sport that the citizens of Spira use not just as entertainment, but asa a means to escape their fears of Sin. It can be a large part of the game if you allow it to be, although you're only required to play one game of it. After you play in the tournament, the save spheres will give you the option to access the game at any time. By playing it you can earn hidden items. That's it unless anyone has any more questions.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
[SIZE=1]Yeah that sounds familiar. Thanks Cloud, haven't you got Final Fantasy X yet then?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]lol, I don't have a ps2 yet...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]lol, I don't have a ps2 yet...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Oh yeah! lol. Tell me when you do get one.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Ok, thanks Crazy White boy, I know that Wakka is an expert at it aswell and so is Tidus. Isn't Wakka a coach or something? Also, doesn't Wakka use his Blitzball for fighting?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]No problem Zidane. Wakka is the Captain of the Belsaid Aurochs. He plays for the team, but as the game begins is prepared to retire so that he can be a full-time gaurdian to Yuna.

He uses a blitzball as his weapon of choice too. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Oh ok I get it. What type of sport is it familiar to? Is it like Dodgeball or something like that?[/SIZE]

Hmm....well Tidus should be your strongest shooter throughout the whole game, so far I've made most of my shots by making Tidus a left or right forward, so he waits by the goal, then have someone just swim along the outer edge of the sphere and get 2 or 3 of the defenders to follow you stupidly, then pass to Tidus (or some other shooter) and shoot. Other things are to use exhibition to learn new techs, that way the other time won't level up and you can concentrate on just winning. Anything you can learn in league or tournament can be learned in an exhibition match, you just won't level up or anything. Hmm....what else....oh, recruit people! they're usually a lot better than the bozos you're training. heh the best I've found so far is Ropp, you can recruit him by pressing square next to Rin, the al bhed shop-owner guy, in his first shop....um....I forget the city....it's by the chocobo rental place, where u meet the chocobo eater freak. He's at a high level and has a lot of skills, try and recruit him if you can.

• 3 weeks later...