Magus Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 Howdy again. Because I still have no skills whatsoever when it comes to this type of stuff (What am I saying, I don't even have the programs for it.), I come to you skillful folks of OB for another request. Just like the last time, I only want an avatar, but this time I have 3 characters in mind. Feel free to choose. [b][URL=http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi78.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj117%2Fsyato_mitazura%2Ffinal%2520fantasy%2Fleon.jpg&searchTerm=Squall%20Leonhart]Squall[/URL][/b] [b][URL=http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi102.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fm97%2FCade_Laidon%2FCloudStrife.jpg&searchTerm=Cloud%20Strife]Cloud[/URL][/b] [b][URL=http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi124.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp17%2FLzhaitsu%2F4876cac5.jpg&searchTerm=Sephiroth]Sephiroth[/URL] [/b] I call myself trying to find other pictures just incase these pictures wouldn't workout, but I couldn't find any that I really like. So if you have better pictures, go right ahead and use them. As for the avatars, I would like a different background. Nothing in particular, but nothing too plain either.
jigglyness Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 I think I'll take a go at it. :] I'll try to have it up either later today or tomorrow. :) you wanted them standard avi size right??
Riku Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Just because my pimp mommy, jigglyness, is giving it a shot, I think I will too. Lol, nah. I just saw this a little bit earlier but was too late to post first (darn you, jigglyness. Jk.). :D And also, because all these FF hotties are my favorites... so, yeah, over share. XD Expect my version today or tomorrow, 'kay? ;][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Magus Posted March 2, 2007 Author Posted March 2, 2007 Jigglyness - Yep, standard size, although I don't have a preference. Keyblade Wielder - Pimp mommy? Err.. Nevermind. I forgot to mention that I would like my name somewhere on them as well.
Ezekiel Posted March 3, 2007 Posted March 3, 2007 [SIZE=1]Thought I'd have a bash, too. Far from my usual dark style, I felt let changing things up a bit and making the avatars simple and light. The stock images were so awesome I didn't really need to do much with them, to be honest. [B]One--[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/cloud_3.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/cloud_2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/cloud_1.png[/IMG] [B]Two--[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/sephiroth.png[/IMG] [B]Three--[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/squall.png[/IMG] Congrats on your promotion, too![/SIZE]
Magus Posted March 3, 2007 Author Posted March 3, 2007 Wow.... I'm almost speechless. (Can't be too speechless otherwise this'll be spam :animesmil ) All of them are great, and I really like that Squall avatar. I'd probably die if I had a Vincent Valentine request. :animeswea Thanks for the congrats btw. (And thanks for the avies.)
Riku Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Mmm, Jamie... your avatars are so sexy... nummy. :D Anyway, I know you already got a ton from Jamie here, but I decided to give in my pitch, even if they aren't that great. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Cloud1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Cloud2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Cloud3.png[/IMG] Meh, hope it'd okay.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Magus Posted March 4, 2007 Author Posted March 4, 2007 Thank you KW. I'm not really picky, as long as they're not too flashy and not too plain I'm satisified..... Wait.. That kinda makes me picky.... You know what I mean though. Man, all this talent. Kind of makes me want to go to college for graphic design.
jigglyness Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 sorry this is kind of late. ^^' busy weekend for me..especially since i don't find things out until the last minute. anywho. here are mine. :] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/cloud.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/cloud2.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephy.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/sephy2-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/squall.jpg[/img] Hope you like em'.
Magus Posted March 5, 2007 Author Posted March 5, 2007 They're grrreat. It's no biggy about the lateness. I'm a patient guy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now