OtakuBoards

How Crazy is your ex?

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]First of all, hey how has everyone been doing?

I had to do this thread even though I can't really talk too much about other people at this moment and I'm pressed for time to start up a thread on anyone in the first place.

I'm just wondering what if anything is the craziest thing an ex boyfriend or girlfriend (or ex of any type for that matter) has done around you after you guys broke up. I need to know because I have a really good story. I don't have too much time to elaborate. Let's just say my most recent ex nearly got himself arrested a few weeks ago and commited tax fraud to try and piss me off. But like I said, not a lot of time to elaborate so share some of your stories first and I'll tell you about mine.

Ciao
CHW♥[/color][/font]

I was actually going to start a thread about my current situation with my ex but i hope i can get some good advice out of this one anyway and share my story.

A week or so ago i started getting text messages from my ex, talking about thinking about me and missing me. I was a little taken aback, i mean i miss him too but he is the one who broke it off.

This happened about a year ago, we have talked off and on but not as much as i would have liked. His crazy GF used to call me all the time and would make stuff up about me and even put a blurb about me in her Facebook account.

He never believed she did any of it and i just had to make sure i screened my cell phone calls.

Well now i have been getting messages and we talk alot on AIM. I am starting to miss him really bad again. when we broke up i got very depressed, then my father died about 2 weeks later. I almost had a breakdown and im still not the same.

Our talks have gotten very sexual and i don't know what to think. I am not committed to anyone else but he is. So i don't know what is going on.

I miss him and care for him so much still, and i hope he isn't playing with me.

So i guess my ex is up to being his confusing self.

I want to hear details about your story Chibi.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]ChibiHorsewoman, you're mean to leave your story like that! ;) I'll be looking forward to reading the elaboration. Tax fraud just to piss you off? I can't miss this! :animesmil

vegeta rocker, sorry but your ex is a bit weird. And it is a confusing situation. :animestun I can't offer any advice to you, but I'm really hoping that someone else could.

My ex is a bit weird too. He broke up with me, and about a week later, he starts to tell me on MSN that he wants to quit everything. Even on life. He went on to say that nothing's going right for him... Yeah~ I was the one who got dumped, and I had to cheer him up... Great. (That's what I get for dating a sensitive guy.)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay let's see how well I can explain this without the risk of him reading it and sending the whole thing to his lawyer.

You see my ex isn't just a regular ex. I'm talking about my ex husband and I have a two year old with him. The whole divorce is just messy he kept my crap and didn't give me back my pictures and married the woman he was having an affair with who has emailed me acting like the affair was my fault. :animesigh

Anyways my ex is in the Army and a few weeks ago he came home from Afghanistan and called saying he wants to see our daughter- fine by me I don't care that he wants to foster a relationship with our daughter- but he wants to take her for two whole weeks. And keep in mind he hasn't seen her in over half a year and since she's two her cognitive memory isn't exactly the same as what ours is. I told him that I didn't think 2 weeks was doable. I told him how about a weekend. He started telling me I was being unreasonable . I told him I had to go to work and didn't have time to listen to him yell at me. He told me he hoped I crashed my car and died. :animeswea

So fast forward a week after that. I'm at one of my patient's houses (I'm a home health aide) and my mom calls and says that my ex says he's coming to get our daughter. So I call my lawyer and find out what everyone's known all along that the Texas divorce (Long involved story) has no jurisdiction over our daughter since she's a resident of New York and has never LIVED in Texas. Then I finish my next 3 hours of assignments, go home and call my ex. It was 3:20 when my mom called, I call him at 6:30, he's on his way. I tell him that he should just turn around because it's too late to take a two year old all the way across the state. He accused me of not wanting him to see our daughter and says he called the cops and they'll force me to let him take our daughter, That's b.s. but whatever.

I get off the phone with him call the cops, the cops say they never received a phone call from him. Around 7PM he comes to the house wanting to take our daughter- she's at an aunt's house by now because no one knew what he was planning. I tell him she's not here and he's like okay have a nice evening. He called the town police and tells them I'm being neglectful of our daughter. Long story short the cops come and tell him that the Texas decree has no jurisdiction over our daughter and he can't take her if I won't let him take her... this leads to him staying an hour infront of my house until one of the town police makes him leave. He does this by threatening to arrest my ex for trespassing if he doesn't drive away. I also had to file a domestic incident report :animesigh It's kind of ironic to note that the guy I was once married to is now no longer allowed on my driveway.

Then last week I go to check the status of my tax refrund and find out that there was a problem filing for one of the refunds because someone had already filed for the child I was claiming. Turns out it was him. And this is a refund that he's uneligible for because our daughter didn't live with him at all last year. So he got in trouble for that. He and his wife have to pay back the refund that they got.

But now the latest is he gave me a summons claiming that because I wouldn't allow him to see our daughter I violated the support order. Yeah I'm having fun with this one.

Before my ex husband my craziest ex was the one who showed up at the grocery store I cashiered at and bothered me while I was working. He also ran into one of my friends and gave her a hug telling her how sorry he was. :animestun And people wonder why I'd rather be single.[/color][/font]

Gosh, that does sound quite crazy, if that is the buzz word of the topic. I am one of those kind of crazy exes, but not to that extent. I'm over doing that kind of stuff now, it's immature I suppose. I do regret doing some of it though, because I think maybe things could have been fixed if I didn't act like such an idiot! Oh well. Life goes on! :)

And no, no crazy exes. Although there have been some... just crazy girls really. Ones that scare. :animeswea

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vegeta, keep that man dumped. You don't need the drama again. Chances are, it'll happen again.

Chibi, if your ex was in the military, he hasn't seen his daughter in a long time. I understand that she would probably freak out about spending two weeks with someone who's virtually a stranger to her, but I think you were both being unreasonable. There should have been some way that both parties could be happy...and he sounds like kind of a jackass. I mean, wishing death on someone? Both parties were in the wrong, but he was in the wrong-er. That's just my view.

As for my crazy ex, I found out during the relationship that she likes women...like that. It was not a turn-on and ultimately caused the relationship to crumble. Its kind of funny now, after it all happened. But, when you fall off a horse...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Chibi, if your ex was in the military, he hasn't seen his daughter in a long time. I understand that she would probably freak out about spending two weeks with someone who's virtually a stranger to her, but I think you were both being unreasonable. There should have been some way that both parties could be happy...and he sounds like kind of a jackass. I mean, wishing death on someone? Both parties were in the wrong, but he was in the wrong-er. That's just my view.

As for my crazy ex, I found out during the relationship that she likes women...like that. It was not a turn-on and ultimately caused the relationship to crumble. Its kind of funny now, after it all happened. But, when you fall off a horse...[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]It's not that I'm unwilling to let him see her. He spent a week with her back in July. But She's two and hasn't seen him 8 months . What I offered to let him do was spend a few hours with her on weekened to slowly get her used to him again. However he refuses to do anything but argue for his own way and threaten to call a psychologist for her. He doesn't seem to realize that ripping her from where she lives and having her stay with someone who is a complete stranger to her could be traumatic then she'd definately need that psychologist.

As for your story... that happened to an ex roommate of mine. I have never laughed so hard in my life. But seriously he deserved it.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]It's not that I'm unwilling to let him see her. He spent a week with her back in July. But She's two and hasn't seen him 8 months . What I offered to let him do was spend a few hours with her on weekened to slowly get her used to him again. However he refuses to do anything but argue for his own way and threaten to call a psychologist for her. He doesn't seem to realize that ripping her from where she lives and having her stay with someone who is a complete stranger to her could be traumatic then she'd definately need that psychologist.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I totally see where you're coming from. I also see where he's coming from. I mean, he hasn't seen her in ages. But, he should've been patient, rather than...pushy. Maybe the military has caused him to be more reactionary, and anger was the reaction for being denied his request.

I'm not saying that you are wrong. You were totally right, but I think something must have addled his mind.[/COLOR][/FONT]

How about a crazy stalker who talks as if you were a thing when you never were? Because if that fits into your definition, she is beyond being a crazy ex. It started a couple of years ago with this girl who was in the same church group that my parents are, so we actually grew up together and though we were never best friends, we were at least semi friendly.

Then when I decided to quit attending church she went on this campaign of protecting me from evil as she put it and would show up at my parents house on holidays when I was there, follow me and my friends to the movies and 'accidentally' run into us so she could join us. The same in restaurants as well or when my friends and I got together at someone's place.

It got old having to attempt to get rid of this girl since she was an uptight, stuck up over zealous religious fanatic in some respects and it was downright embarrassing how she would attempt to cling to me in public. Or how she would just be ruder than hell to any of my friends who were female.

If you were to talk to her, we were destined to be together and bad influences lead me astray. If you talk to my parents, the church leaders for my parents area and the police, the word they all use is stalking and finally last year when I got hurt in a car accident and she would show up at my parents house every single day, we had to threaten to take legal action to get her to go away. Because even if my parents told her I was sleeping she would hang around for hours waiting for me to wake up, or attempt to enter the home when my real friends came to visit me.

So there's my crazy ex, though she never really was my girlfriend. Though I suppose she's definitely an ex friend. It's kind of sad since she seemed like a nice girl when we were growing up.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I remember Crystia telling me about that Rachmaninoff while you were healing from your accident. >_< I'm glad she no longer bothers you or your friends.

Anyway, as for my own crazy ex story. I had a boyfriend a while ago that I broke up with since I found out that he was a player and had around five girlfriends as well as me and his whole deal was to date until he got you to sleep with him and then he'd dump the you and get another girlfriend to add to the bunch.

I had only been on a few dates with him and nothing had happened, but when I found that out and told him to get lost, he got furious and declared that no woman broke up with him. So for a while, he stalked me telling me that I was his.

It was really annoying since any new boyfriend I got he would call and tell the guy that he and I were dating and that I was cheating on him! It finally ended when I made all my information private so he couldn't find me when I moved.

I also turned his information in to the police as well since at the time a couple of my friends were considering beating him up to teach him a lesson and I didn't want that to happen since they would get in trouble instead of the loser. I don't even know if he's still living in Utah or not since I haven't seen him in quite some time now. [/COLOR]