OtakuBoards

i've returned from the dark dungeon known as "grounding"

Dessert Shadow

hahaha im back and im out for blood!.....well not really...but it sounds like a vicious totally far out thing to say so ya. i got off two days early cuz i did like 6 chores for my parents...i nearly went mad...even though i couldve been on the computer most of the time i was grounded, i didnt cuz somehow my parents have cameras without my knowledge or something cuz they always catch me and then i wouldve been grounded for like a month....and that would truly suck. but moving on....

welcome back, of course I didn't even know you were gone because I have spent the past two months out of state (eek!). My parents ground me for stupid stuff. Like once I was grounded because I left the closet door open.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]welcome back, of course I didn't even know you were gone because I have spent the past two months out of state (eek!). My parents ground me for stupid stuff. Like once I was grounded because I left the closet door open. [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL, 'son, you're gounded, how many times have I told you to close that door?' ROFLMAO!! That's friggin hilarious, I usually get grounded for my mouth, I smart off quite a bit (actually I don't, but they [i]think[/i] I do, but what I'm really doing is just being honest..)