Dessert Shadow Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hahaha im back and im out for blood!.....well not really...but it sounds like a vicious totally far out thing to say so ya. i got off two days early cuz i did like 6 chores for my parents...i nearly went mad...even though i couldve been on the computer most of the time i was grounded, i didnt cuz somehow my parents have cameras without my knowledge or something cuz they always catch me and then i wouldve been grounded for like a month....and that would truly suck. but moving on....
Treble Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Cool welcome back my Agent I mean Dessert Shadow!:D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol. Welcome back! :D I've never gotten grounded. I hope I never do so in the future either...
Shy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 welcome back, of course I didn't even know you were gone because I have spent the past two months out of state (eek!). My parents ground me for stupid stuff. Like once I was grounded because I left the closet door open.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Ahhh...Yes. I've visited that dungeon [b]many[/b] times.... [/COLOR] ;)
Anna Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]welcome back, of course I didn't even know you were gone because I have spent the past two months out of state (eek!). My parents ground me for stupid stuff. Like once I was grounded because I left the closet door open. [/B][/QUOTE] ROFL, 'son, you're gounded, how many times have I told you to close that door?' ROFLMAO!! That's friggin hilarious, I usually get grounded for my mouth, I smart off quite a bit (actually I don't, but they [i]think[/i] I do, but what I'm really doing is just being honest..)
Dessert Shadow Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 yes i usually get my groundings for my mouth as well.....but usually its for stupid stuff like staying on the computer too late.....hmmm that ring a bell.....whoa thats why i was just grounded!
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 what's the point of getting grounded? that's the lamest punishment ever...-_- ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Warlock Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Welcome back! I'm quite lucky, I've [I]never[/I] got grounded, and I've never had my pocket money suspended...
conpiracymonki Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [b]Um..I've never b'n grounded b4,..an I've never had my pocket money 'suspended', but I [i]do[/i] blieve in capital punishment j/k[/b]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 DigiGrossGuy wasnt even as bad as you Oh here's a cute pic, I love it!!! Its of Gomamon from Digimon, it is soooo kawaii!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now