OtakuBoards

fights

Guest Matt

[COLOR=purple]*flexes and flares wings and stands behind Navi*

Leave Navi alone! Navi is one hell of a good moderator! And besides, get in a fight with Navi, and you'll lose.

Gar why can't we just ban them both? Twisted Face was banned, thank GOD and tetsuo is really starting to grind my last nerve! Why can't we just ban them????

I realize this is the fight thread, but both of you, yes both, should really stop. Especially you tetsuo. Navi wasn't attacking anyone, you attacked Navi. remember?

So before you starts a pointless verbal assault on Navi, why not re-think what your doing.

Your attacking a mod. On these boards, on for christs sake, on this Earth! There is nothing stupider than attacking an authority figure, and perhaps you have not noticed this, but Navi is a moderator, which makes Navi and authority figure!

God I'm sorry but stupid people grind my very last nerve! LEAVE NAVI ALONE![/COLOR]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hopefully my last post.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]honest and real does that mean that you can just go and attack whom ever you dont like that day. do you pick who youre going to be a ***** to when you get on the boads. [/b][/quote]
Attacking??? You must be kidding me. Im calmly picking apart sentences and saying how I feel. Im usually not one to insult anyone's intelligence, but HOW MUCH TIMES MUST I TELL YOU, AGAIN? I [i]do not[/i] come here to attack anyone. I don't not like you or your friend. Me liking you has nothing to do with this. It was his post and later childish fit that I disapproved of. I even told him how to delete his spam. Honestly, do you have some kind of brain dysfunction? If you do it's alright you know, nothing to be ashamed about.

[b]yeah so what you can not tell me that you have never in your entire participation with these forums say that you never posted any sort of spam. In fact, what youre doing now is spamming, this doesnt apply to the topic of the thread. im not saying im perfect either. [/b][/quote]
The thing is, Im [i]not[/i] saying I've never spammed. I [i]know[/i] I have. I don't need [i]you[/i] to tell me.

[b]oh i can understand what you are saying and i am very sensible but who gies a rats *** about grammar and punctuation. im sorry ms. i boned my english professor, but i dont think you go around to everyone that has misspellings or puncutates their post the wrong way. youre just a regular old, ***** possibly more nothing less. and im so sorry that my posts aren't grammatially or politically correct, but i dont give a flying fvck. [/b][/quote]
Who cares about grammar and spelling? You should. But, If you [i]want[/i] to sound like an uneducated idiot, go for it. Hiw du yu axpect sumone tu tak u seriousely or undurstan yu wen u don? The funny thing is, Im hell of a grammar and spelling nazi, and I [i]do[/i] go around picking at people's grammar and spelling, but I do it with sarcasm, which is to be taken lightly.

[b]i dont care what you or anone else thinks about me or twisted. no one can do anything to offend me that badly espescially not over the internet.[/b][/quote]
Then ignorance is bliss and apathy is something much more divine. If you don't care what anyone thinks about you then why are you still arguing with me? And if no one can offend you that badly why were you threatening me earlier?

So sum it up for you, because I know you probably won't understand the first time you read it, I'll put it into paragraph form.
I. Do. Not. Come. Here. To. Attack. Anyone. If I liked someone I'd still nitpick at their posts. The thing is, people that I do like never present themselves as idiots, and that's why I like them. And if they do make a fool out of themselves, they brush it off, realize their mistakes, and try to not let it happen again. [i]Who cares if you look like a fool once in a while.[/i]

[b]Here is my proposal:
Delete all your posts in here that pertain to this fight, and I will delete the ones I made here so you and your friend can save face and not look like fools. If you don't know how to delete posts, it's simple, go to the post, click on Edit at the bottom, and click on Delete post. [/b]

Im too much of a nice person,
Navi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Will you guys just think of what's going on here for a sec....Your arguments...however justified you think they maybe are getting you nowhere....

Why can't you all just swallow your pride and settle this....by that I mean apologise or something...even if you both don't feel you should.

If you think I should butt out, well then I honestly do apologise for suggesting you should take the high road, which is stated above....Gees, don't stress yourselves over something that's not very important.

Oh..and there is no sarcasm here, just some advice. [/B][/QUOTE]

ok navi look im sorry for being so hard headed and i appologize for twisted although he should appologize for himself i doubt he will. i really likethis place and i dont want to dread coming here just because we are having some stupid arguements.

Delian you are right it is really stupid, me being a newbie and navi being a mod and all i should respect her authority, well sort of.

ok so i see that a few of you don't approve of my behavior. oh well, there are a lot of people out in the real world just like me so get used to it. but if you really want me to get banned, it's not going to be because i was fighting with a moderator, i'll go down for something more spectacular. and its those little perfect people like DBZChikaGhan, that dont realize that not everyone in here is immaculet like you or navi and not everyone has the same views. well im sorry for pissing you all off, maybe i'll just take a day off or maybe two months like i did last time. well im gonna split for a while. and navi my spelling is very good, im am pretty articulate and i know how to spell what you need to start picking at is those people who use those stupid, little, retarded spellings like you did in your last post. bye.

okay it seems that a few people have been missunderstood

i am not taking sides here, but twisted face did apoligize, did delete his thread, did prove his point, and left because the point he had to prove was just sad.

navi did prove her point, did clean the spam, did serve justice to the spam, but did ccontribute aswell.she was just doing a good job.

they just got off to a really bad start, so let us all learn from it.

Whatever makes you feel better Tetsuo.

We're not all perfect here... we each have different opinions regarding everything. But there is always a more courteous and respectful way to express ideas and views on any subject. We all get into heated discussions and thats O.K. But that's also why the Otaku rules should be respected.

PS. I'm not blaming you for anything, so please don't take it that way.

Lots-A-Luv
:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Whatever makes you feel better Tetsuo.

We're not all perfect here... we each have different opinions regarding everything. But there is always a more courteous and respectful way to express ideas and views on any subject. We all get into heated discussions and thats O.K. But that's also why the Otaku rules should be respected.

PS. I'm not blaming you for anything, so please don't take it that way.

Lots-A-Luv
:) [/B][/QUOTE]well said, but lets get back to the conversation now, shall we

ok kid buu. hey i think i posted my fight in here like two pages earlier. before all the mudslinging started. hey kid weren't you there? i think you saw the fight between me and the big guy. and i had to take ashley home after she fell.