OtakuBoards

fights

Guest Matt

Well, I got in this BIG fight the yesterday with these 3 guys. God, it was them vs. me. It happened right the post office, kinda near our police station. these 3 guys walked up to me and asked for my wallet. they were all kids my age, so i didn't think they were serious. i said f*ck off. they all raised their fists and asked again. I said the same thing again. so one of the kids punched me in the nose. i kinda fell back a little. i wasn't expecting it. so i quickly realized that unless I do something quick, i was going to get the crap beat out of me. with my nose bleeding a lot, i quickly stood straight and nailed the guy(the one who punched me, we shall call him #1.) in the stomach. Then one of his friends (#2) kicked at me, but i blocked it(i take Ju-Jitsu[i think thats how u spell it] thank god. i'm a black belt. i have been for years.) And I countered with a punch to the face. #1 was still down, he was trying to catch his breath. the last one(#3) had some sort of shin gards on. like the kind u play soccor with. he kicked my in the arm. it broke my arm. man, i fell down then. i was on my back holding my arm. he was standing above me with this stick he must have picked up. #2 was up again and #1 was getting up. from the ground, I kicked #3 in the balls(:eek: sorry, i had to do it.) I grabed the stick he dropped and slashed it across #2's face. By that time, someone in the post office had called the police and they were rushing over with their night sticks yelling. Luckly, he guy who called had seen the thing from the begining so he knew it was self defence. So i am not getting charged. But the other guys are getting charged with assault. I had my right arm broken and my nose broken. I have my right arm in a cast and sling. This really sucked, but it could have been a lot worse for me. My parents are so glad that I chose to start taking Ju-Jitsu when i was young. If not, i prolly would have gotten the crap beat out of me. It took a really long time to type this because i can only use my left hand. has anyone else got into any fights before where people where her physically? not those fights where you just yell "I hate you!" and storm off. i was very lucky, but i did break 2 of #1's ribs and break #2's nose. and to my knowledge, #3 won't be having children(lol, i have no idea about that one, but guessing by the force of my kick.....) :blackeye::blackeye:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez louise...... okay, did they ever say [i]why[/i] they just decided to mug you out of nowhere?? That's stupid. Well, too bad y'all got hurt, but I guess that's the price to pay, eh? Although I don't condone violence- but this [i]was[/i] self-defense- I hafta say good job. 3 to 1 and you still 'won'. Is there going to be a hearing of any sort??

i used to take that ssj chic, but it got boring. and there will be a hearing. what my parents want is for them to pay for all of my medical expences and for an extra 5 grand for hurting me. but i hurt them more......

[color=crimson]Now that was an interesting story. I still liked LM's better, it made me laugh. I'm GLAD you tore those guys' butts up...they totally deserve it. And kudos to you and the self-defense and the injuries you caused. But I'm sorry that you got hurt and your arm got broken. I've never broken anything in my life Thank God..*knocks on wood*[/color]

well i have to admit, i liked it. a lot. it was so exilerating. i would have continued to beat on them if the police didn't show up. they had to drag me from them and hold me back so i wouln't hurt them more.

[COLOR=purple]4th grade. Yup dats right, 4th grade. Her name was Carol. I don't even remember her last name. Lemme jsut state here and now, since this event, no one has ever messed with my friends.

Anywho, it was in gym class. Carol was actually oneof my friends. Something was just up with her today. She was in some kind of a funk b/c she started picking on our friend Aimee. Just saying snooty rude comments every time she got a chance.

We were doing gymnastics and I was on the bars. I was being spotted and I heard Carol saying these things about Aimee. I got so pissed, I purposely feel and asked if I could go over to the vault, which is what Caroll and Aimee were at.

I stood there in line watching Carol follow Aimee around and say all these nasty things to her. So I waited. Carol got into the middle of the gym with Aimee who was on the verge of tears, and I waited. All I needed was for Carol to insult Aimee one mroe time.

"Aimee your a freak, God look at you! Your glasses and freckles, what a nerd."

Alice had had enough!

I walked right up to Carol and tapped her on the shoulder. I told her she needed to stop insulting Aimee before she got hurt.

I never start fights, its not my nature, but I finish them.

Carol goes, "Oh I'm scared, who's gonna hurt me? You? Ha!" And she poked me. That was her fatal flaw. Carol poked me in the shoulder, and I swear it happened so fast I don't even remember what happened, but I'm pretty sure I clocked her in the stomach, she grabbed my hair, wuss, and i kicked her legs out from underneath her. I must have kicked her side too b/c she was clutching it in pain.

Well I kinda got an office referral for it, luckily i wasnt suspended, but I got sent to the office and they sent Carol home.

My gym teacher was smart. She said Carol should go home, the principal wanted to keep Carol in school for the day, but my Gym teacher said, "Carol and Alice are in the same class. If you don't send Carol home, Alice is gonna finish her off!"

My Mom was proud that I stood up for myself. :blush: Oh, and Carol transferred schools. [/COLOR]

I'm really sorry about what happened to you SOn Goten! But hey, as long as you whipped them better then they whipped you, it's all good.

[SIZE=1]Oh... that sounds nasty when they broke your arm. But I'm glad you whipped them that bad!

Like Final Flash, I like fighting... it could be in my blood...

I might take up a martial art, although I have self taught myself in Tae-Kwondoe... but need more skill. Can anyone recommend a good self defence martial art?[/SIZE]

I'm sure alot of u heard bout this, but 12 guys tried to kill me at school, what losers! Never attack me at school, but never attack me at home, or i'll pull out a katana on their :butthead: Anyways, pulled out knives at me, their major flaw was they could actually only attack me like 3 or 4 at a time. Oh, and I came up with my own Stance and moves and everything. I'm really to lazy to get a job and pay money to learn. Anyways, got pissed off for really no reason. I wasn't hurt or anything, but lets just say that 6 of them can't use their right hand for life, and the other six still have to use wheel chairs.:devil:

hi. once when i was 14, 20 guys with nunchucks came outta nowhere and went all ballistic with me. one by one i took em out cause im a super 1337. then i did this kung fu kick in the leader's face and boy was it all horrorshow. it was better than the old in-out in-out, his face all bloody and what not. he screamed and tried to shield his face more but boy was it bloody! blood was even coming outta his eyes! but i gave him a big phony handshake after. that killed me.

[SIZE=1]Woah, you're pretty lucky, and ya must be quite strong with a good technique. When I was younger, it was a bit of a different story in the swimming pool. This boy (fat) had hurt my g/f(Nomore g/f :D), Igot angry at this time and kicked him in the chest. AT this time he had me in a choke hold and slammed me in the water. Then I punched him, he he, it was quite excitin;.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]hi. once when i was 14, 20 guys with nunchucks came outta nowhere and went all ballistic with me. one by one i took em out cause im a super 1337. then i did this kung fu kick in the leader's face and boy was it all horrorshow. it was better than the old in-out in-out, his face all bloody and what not. he screamed and tried to shield his face more but boy was it bloody! blood was even coming outta his eyes! but i gave him a big phony handshake after. that killed me. [/B][/QUOTE]

i can't help but think your being sarcastic. 20 guys with nunchucks.....

Hey man that sucks...sorry to hear that....

Yeah I had a decently bad one....last year we were playing football in my backyard, and two of the kids got mad at me...Hell if I should know why....and they attacked me...we exchanged blows..but at first I was getting my *** kicked...I looked like a bloody pulp...Then my intinct (and some karate) kicked in....One of them punched at me...Some how I caught his fist and I guess from suprise he open his hand I grabbed his hand almost like we were holding hands then quickly snapped his finger backwards breaking two of them...Then kicked him in the stomach...While he was crying the other kid jumped on my back...Luckily I was right near my wooden fence...So I threw him off of me and he went right through the fence...I didn't really see their reactions I walked off right after I threw him...All I know was the kid I broke his fingers was crying...and the other kid was too busy coughing up blood. I didn't get in trouble...because those two kids were infamouse for jumping me...Even the cops knew it..infact one was watching the whole time (I didn't find out till two days later). But luckily that fight was the last one...THey don't seem to bug me or even look at me anymore...Thank GOd...

man, way 2 go.
i had my own fight with a bully back when i was an orange belt in Tae Kwon Do. :laugh: he was ~twice my weight :smirk: anyway, i didn't really break anything, but he was hurting, i like to hit the solar plexus hehehehe. anyway my bro decided to let our westie out of our yard (yup, thats right, this occured on the street right in front of my own home), she lived up 2 the breed description, she got right in there and kept biteing his ankles. :naughty: :demon: it was something to c.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]yea when i was 6 i took tyquando(sp?) can't spell it....oh well [/B][/QUOTE]
Its Tai Kwan Do. Or maybe Ti Kwan Do, no wait...that doesn't look right, Tai Kwan Do it is. But, I've had more than my share of fights in the past. Most of them resulted from my ignorant, immature stupidity that, thankfully, seems to be leaving now that I can clearly see just how stupid I have been. But I can tell you, no one goes uninjured if they go around fighting...

-Justin