OtakuBoards

fights

Guest Matt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't get into a fight but I saw two fights that should be interesting.
Fight 1: It was my friend's birthday and this kid sitting in front of him was tossing fries and cracking on him like there was no end. Everyone hated that kid and finally he deserved it. B-day boy lifted the arm and punched him right in the head knocking him out cold. The ambulance came 30 minutes later cuz he had a concussion. That one punch was the entire fight. One punch that change our view about him. Hey, he cheered him and still celebrated his birthday.

Fight 2: After their 5 day suspension, they sat in opposite ends of the cafe. The kid we hated planned something for a payback and we knew it was coming, but just didnt know when. The b-day boy sat in my table and we hailed him. Things were going all right until the end of lunch. When he went to the other cafe to sit with his friends, the other kid came form behind and started attacking him. The end result was the kid who was sitting down was bleeding like crazy and the one who attacked him is suspended (again) with a possibilty of getting expelled.

Now that wasn't a fight. It was uncalled for. Oh sure, fighting can do some damage but there is still honor. Attacking a man from behind is pure dis-honor. We have fights in the high school and we attack head-on. If that kid comes back, many people are ready to jump him teach him the rules of fighting. (literally)

[B]Ok this kinda long but nasty (my parents don't know about this)- One day I was training in a park near me when a couple of kids that were bigger than me decided to take my stuff whilst i wasn't looking, i was watching my bag the entire time that they started to take it, so I ran up to them and told them to give my bag back. In response, the first kid kicked me in the balls and hit me across the back with my training stick. By this time i was very ticked off, so i got up and kicked the first guy in the chin. The other 2 kids went for me so i grabbed my training stick and hit the first one across the head and punched the second one, subsequently breaking his jaw. MORAL: People who hang around in gangs are cowards, and cannot fight for themselves, do martial arts, it helps. And Son Goten: I know how you feel, someone broke my arm once doing almost the same thing[/B]

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
no...no sarcasm here. :p [/B][/QUOTE]
o i see, then it must be pure bullshit

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]
o i see, then it must be pure bullshit [/B][/QUOTE]
The only reason you're posting in here is to pick a fight with me because I hurt your feelings in another post. Boohoohoo, my name is Twisted Face and I can't recognize sarcasm.

:devil: :flaming: :demon: when i was in junior high there was this one guy who wouldnt leave my friend alone. he would pick on her and call her names. and it started to piss me off so i told him to stop or else. and you know how it goes. he says "Or else what?" cuz he was bigger than me in height and size but that never bothered me because i have always been strong for a little guy. ask twisted face he knows. well after school when i was walking my friend home because it was on the way to my house the big *** monkey comes and pushes me and her from behind. she fell and hurt her self and that pissed me off because i liked her too she wasnt just my friend. i stood my ground and we strapped it on for a little while. at the time i was taking tai kwan do. so i lit him up pretty good the only thing that happened to me was getting a punch in the stomache and i hit my head on his when i punched him. he left us alone after that and everyone that saw the fight was laughing at him cuz "the little kid whupped his ***."
and i got a little popularity from it but mostly i got respect from him and from evryone else. and my friend was just hurt a little so i helped her home afterwards. dont you hate crybabies i do. thomas the big loser started crying after i took him down. well thats what happens when you underestimate a person.

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
The only reason you're posting in here is to pick a fight with me because I hurt your feelings in another post. Boohoohoo, my name is Twisted Face and I can't recognize sarcasm. [/B][/QUOTE]
**** you, did you think about a single word you just posted. god your a ****ing ***. your so ****ing stubborn, you are the one picking fights. your the only one here making fun of people.**** you man, why dont you judge yourself first.your the one traking things way too seriously.you are the ****ing baby, the one getting their feelings hurt and trying to get back at me because you think that just because im cussing that im trying to be mean.

[B]
**** you, did you think about a single word you just posted. god your a ****ing ***. your so ****ing stubborn, you are the one picking fights. your the only one here making fun of people.**** you man, why dont you judge yourself first.your the one traking things way too seriously.you are the ****ing baby, the one getting their feelings hurt and trying to get back at me because you think that just because im cussing that im trying to be mean. [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: calm down man just take a deep *** breath and calm down. its just your habit to cuss i know and navi back off a little don't get so defensive. its all good fun constructive critiscism. well it should be good and fun so just enjoy it dont get at eachothers throats every 5 seconds.

[B]
**** you, did you think about a single word you just posted. god your a ****ing ***. your so ****ing stubborn, you are the one picking fights. your the only one here making fun of people.**** you man, why dont you judge yourself first.your the one traking things way too seriously.you are the ****ing baby, the one getting their feelings hurt and trying to get back at me because you think that just because im cussing that im trying to be mean. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hold it kid, thats one way to get ur arse kicked off the server. the other way, which is alot funner is to hack it! Anways, just dun let ppl get to ya. last time that happened to me, lets just say it wasn't very pretty for them. Anyways, and also, when u do that much swearin, it normally means ur the one taking it to serously.

[B]**** you, did you think about a single word you just posted. god your a ****ing ***. your so ****ing stubborn, you are the one picking fights. your the only one here making fun of people.**** you man, why dont you judge yourself first.your the one traking things way too seriously.you are the ****ing baby, the one getting their feelings hurt and trying to get back at me because you think that just...[/B][/QUOTE]
Did you know that what you posted was spam because it was vulgar, pointless, and mispelled? Yet, you [i]still[/i] posted it. Im not the one picking fights, after [i]you[/i] told [i]me[/i] to **** off, I told you how to delete that post. I make fun of people to amuse myself, not pick fights. And if I ever came online to pick a fight I'd kill myself! Im into heated discussions and debates, not meaningless arguments. And by using so many ****ing swear words it makes you ****ing sound really ****ing intelligent doesn't it?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face[/i]
[b]...you think that just because im cussing that im trying to be mean.[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAH. You do not know what I think, and your diminuative mind will never know what I think. When did I [i]ever[/i] say whenever someone curses they're trying to be mean?

[quote][i]Originally posted by tetsuo[/i]
[b]and navi back off a little don't get so defensive. its all good fun constructive critiscism.[/b][/quote]
That wasn't constructive criticism, immediately after he told me "**** you", he posted it. Meaning he was mad that I called him on his ****, so he had to get back at me by stating the [i]obvious[/i]. The reason he said that was because hes:
A. Anal retentive
B. Insecure
C. Stupid
or D. All of the above

ok navi how about we come to an agreement?
im not into fighting with other people i do tend to get mad sometimes and i speak my mind. so i dont feel like fighting words. and yeah twisted just tone down the swearing to pg rating. and dont direct any of your obcenities to him either. i can calm twisted down or at least ill try. but dont give him a hard time putting someone down isn't fun. i know i have done it to someone i just dont know who, but ill take it back and ask for forgiveness. but everytime he says something its like you are trying to shoot him out of the sky. and i dont like that. if you dont agree with what he says tell him but not in the way you were, and he takes things a little too seriously sometimes. and i appologize for him. but if you can refrain from putting him down like that i dont think he will cause you any problems. oh yeah and arent we all here to enjoy ourselves. then if some people have a certain way they enjoy themselves don't make them look bad , knowy you are entitled to your opinion but you can give your oppinion withou making someone look like a fool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]ok navi how about we come to an agreement?
i[/B][/QUOTE]
Heh...simple. Don't post spam and I won't say not to.
[b]but dont give him a hard time putting someone down isn't fun. [/b][/quote]
Actually...it's quite entertaining.
[b]but everytime he says something its like you are trying to shoot him out of the sky.[/b][/quote]
I have a habit of nitpicking. Why shouldn't I be honest and point out what he did that I thought was wrong? He did the same...only by using swear words most of the time, and letting his anger talk for him.
[b]if you dont agree with what he says tell him but not in the way you were...[/b][/quote]
You want me to change the way I speak/think to not hurt someone's feelings? No.
[b]if you can refrain from putting him down like that i dont think he will cause you any problems.[/b][/quote]
Sometimes people need to be put in their place.
[b]you are entitled to your opinion but you can give your oppinion withou making someone look like a fool.[/b][/quote]
Sometimes its needed for people to realize things. Honestly, who cares if you look like a fool every once in a while. And what if the person contributes to making themselves look like a fool?

Im not a mad person. It's nice that youre sticking up for him, but he should be the one doing it.

[QUOTE]Sometimes people need to be put in their place. [/QUOTE]

yes people like you.

[QUOTE]I have a habit of nitpicking. Why shouldn't I be honest and point out what he did that I thought was wrong? He did the same...only by using swear words most of the time, and letting his anger talk for him.[/QUOTE]

but it seems to me that you are only doing it to him.

[QUOTE]Heh...simple. Don't post spam and I won't say not to. [/QUOTE]

you are just as bad as we are.

[QUOTE]Actually...it's quite entertaining. [/QUOTE]

i am going to do the very same thing you have done to him because i can be a really big as5h0le when i want to and messing with my friends is one of the few ways to make me an as5h0le. youre not going to know when its going to happen or what i will say so watch what you say cuz im going to tear you apart.

[B]yes people like you.
[/b][/QUOTE]
Yes, I deserve to be put in my place because I try to be honest and real. What a loser I am.

Even If I was to be put in my place, it would not be by you.

[b]but it seems to me that you are only doing it to him[/b][/quote]
He's the only one whos posted a thread containing a demeaning, useless, chat transcript.

[b]you are just as bad as we are[/b][/quote]
No, Im not. Prove it.

[b]i am going to do the very same thing you have done to him because i can be a really big as5h0le when i want to and messing with my friends is one of the few ways to make me an as5h0le. youre not going to know when its going to happen or what i will say so watch what you say cuz im going to tear you apart.[/b][/quote]
Im sorry that neither of you can understand coherant thought or produce correct grammar and punctuation. You're one big 455, 455. First for standing up for your friend...when he should stand up for himself. Second for threatening someone online. (Im scareeeddddd, really) And lastly because you present yourself as a failed abortion. Congratulations, and Im in one of my good moods today.

Tear me apart? Bring it.

[B]how the hell did you become a MOD when youre such a *****? i thought you were supposed to help make this a better place for everone not turn people away from this. [/B][/QUOTE]
There you go with the name calling again, second grade logic. The reason I became a mod was because I don't post useless threads like [i]some[/i] people. *Cough* And probably because people believe I can make rational decisions, instead of throwing a cursing tantrum. Mods aren't really any different from regular members, and you shouldn't give them any special treatment. I mod in zelda anyway, not that it matters, but If I had the power to ban you from GD, I wouldn't. Why? Because I don't ban people just because they form opinions that differ from mine. But this redundant, idiocy has to go. When will you ever realize that?

[QUOTE]Yes, I deserve to be put in my place because I try to be honest and real. What a loser I am.[/QUOTE]

honest and real does that mean that you can just go and attack whom ever you dont like that day. do you pick who youre going to be a ***** to when you get on the boads.

[QUOTE]He's the only one whos posted a thread containing a demeaning, useless, chat transcript. [/QUOTE]

yeah so what you can not tell me that you have never in your entire participation with these forums say that you never posted any sort of spam. In fact, what youre doing now is spamming, this doesnt apply to the topic of the thread. im not saying im perfect either.

[QUOTE]Im sorry that neither of you can understand coherant thought or produce correct grammar and punctuation. You're one big 455, 455. First for standing up for your friend...when he should stand up for himself. Second for threatening someone online. (Im scareeeddddd, really) And lastly because you present yourself as a failed abortion. Congratulations, and Im in one of my good moods today.[/QUOTE]

oh i can understand what you are saying and i am very sensible but who gies a rats *** about grammar and punctuation. im sorry ms. i boned my english professor, but i dont think you go around to everyone that has misspellings or puncutates their post the wrong way. youre just a regular old, ***** possibly more nothing less. and im so sorry that my posts aren't grammatially or politically correct, but i dont give a flying fvck. i dont care what you or anone else thinks about me or twisted. no one can do anything to offend me that badly espescially not over the internet.

Will you guys just think of what's going on here for a sec....Your arguments...however justified you think they maybe are getting you nowhere....

Why can't you all just swallow your pride and settle this....by that I mean apologise or something...even if you both don't feel you should.

If you think I should butt out, well then I honestly do apologise for suggesting you should take the high road, which is stated above....Gees, don't stress yourselves over something that's not very important.

Oh..and there is no sarcasm here, just some advice.