OtakuBoards

Drawing Dead [M-VL]

Aberinkula

[CENTER][IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/atomic_sorcerer/banner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Matisse itc][B][COLOR=Blue][CENTER]?Rebirth by death?[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray]
[FONT=Georgia][CENTER]A child awoke in a tube. Liquid as green as the grass, covering his body. His mouth connected to a breathing tube. Where am I? He asked himself. Looking around he noticed other children like him. They too were in tubes filled with a mysterious liquid. The immense feeling of sleep filled his body. Going numb he closed his eyes. Falling into slumber once more.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][B]¤¤¤[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

?Open your eyes my child.? When awaking the boy saw a man. Standing tall, beard of white reaching his chest. The man was wearing a lab coat and black pants. But his face was hidden in the shadows. The boys got up, his body was lying naked onto a table. ?Where am I?? The boy asked.

?Your in my laboratory. Sorry that I don?t have much clothing for you.? The man peered at the boys face. His eye looking at the boys chest. The boy gave him a look. But the man seemed trustworthy. ?What are you stating at me for?? The boy asked confused. The scientist?s blue eyes closed. ?I?m seeing if your a success. Your one of the complete ones.?

The boy was confused. He looked to see that some of the tubes had notes on them. ?Failed? they said. The boy looked at the man again ?What happened to those ones??
?Oh them, they were failed so I released them back into the world. My name is Professor kale. Your one of the ?Dead Children?.? kale picked up the boy and lead him into a room. ?I may not have clothes for you, but I do have a suit for you to wear. It may not be much, but you?ll be decent.?

The boy put on the clothes and walked around. ?Hey professor, what?s my name?? The boy pondered. ?I don?t have that information, I call you ?Ex-712?.? the boys shook his head. ?Can I have a name??

The professor nodded. ?Yes. I had a son, he died when he was 2 years old. I will give you his name. David??
David smiled. ?Thank you? and what?re the ?Dead Children??[/CENTER][/FONT]
[/COLOR]

[FONT=Georgia][CENTER][COLOR=Blue][B]Dead Children[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]The Dead Children are experiments made by Prof. Kale. During his years at the lab he experimented with hundreds of kids. He started with adults, but after most of them died, he went to children. It seemed that even though the kids had died, they were brought back during the experiments. Thus the name ?Dead Children?[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]

Theses kids are immortal. But Prof. Kale?s failures were actually put to death again by sapping the blood of immortality from their veins. The children that passed the experiments were given back to their parents, at the age of 20, they will be told of their destiny.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]David ?EX-712?[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]David was brought to the professor dead. A difficult experiment that would prove successful. Unlike all the others, he had no parent to consent with. The other children?s parents wanted the experiments to go on. So the professor decided to keep this child as his own. The prof. Named him after his on son, David Kale.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]The Children?s Destinies [/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]The number of children that are out in the world (1000 have to facet eh choice. Will they either join the good or the bad side of the destiny. Inside the earth creatures will surface. Powerful beings with no love towards humanity. But some of the children want to join them and get back at the professor.

Prof. Kale discovered this while experimenting with the earth?s core. The lava had trace amounts of an unknown DNA. One of his assistants was of a polytheistic religion discovered 10 years earlier in the year 2110. His elders had a theory about the DNA, this proved to be true. So the professor wanted to create immortals with odd powers that would be able to stop the beasts. Adults that he experimented with failed, so he used the children.

So the kids must decide to help stop the evil coming, or help it destroy the world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Powers[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Each child has a different ability. The professor?s assistant used magic to give them the powers. Each element was thrown into a cauldron. Along with the DNA of animals. Thus abilities not of mere mortals were born. Each child is different in every aspect, including the powers. [/COLOR] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue] [B]Sign-ups[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Name:[/B] Anything
[B]Age:[/B] 20 - 25
[B]Gender: [/B]
[B]EX-#:[/B] what number was the child? (#?s 30 - 1000)
[B]Power:[/B] what can they do
[B]Personality: [/B] how they act
[B]Biography:[/B] how did they first meet the professor, and when the parents told them of their destiny.
[B]Extra info:[/B] anything that?s not motioned above this is optional[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: Kite Paterson

EX-#: EX-48

Power: He has the ability to control earth and its elements.

Personality: He is very kind. A lovy doby type if you will. He is not one to go and try to make others feel bad. He is calm, collected, and very gently. He would much rather use his powers to help people rather than hurt them. He mainly will use them to stop others from hurting others, but in the case that he gets either annoyed or angry, he will not hessitate to use them to stop the ones behind his feelings.

Biography: Eight, that was the year that everything changed. Eight, I was only eight. I awoke to the sight of bright lights. I squinted my eyes, but it was still hard to see.

"Wonderful, he is awake. This is just wonderful." I looked around, and was finally able to see the outline of a man next to the table I was on. I slowly sat up and finally, slid off of the table on to my own two feet.

"I am sorry mister, but who are you?" I looked up at him, a confused look on my face. I then got the urge to look around and I saw alot of science equipment. "And, where am I?" I looked back at him and then took in a deep breath.

"You, my boy are alive, once more. You are in my lab, and there are a few people that are wanting to see you dearly." He motined for me to walk past him, and so I did. When I got into the room behind him, I saw two people, a man and a woman. They had tears running down their faces. I instantly got a tingly feeling in my stomach, and knew at that moment, they were my family.

"There you go, Kite. Welcome back to the world you were ment to live in." The man said, as I turned back twards him. "I would like to introduce my self. I am Kale. It is wonderful to see you walk around like this." He smiled as I turned back to my family and walked over. "Now, live a full and wonderful life, won't you, Kite?" He laughed a little as my family walked be out of the building.

[CENTER]Ten Years Later[/CENTER]

"Kite, won't you come down here, it is time for you to know something important." My mother yelled to me from the main room. As I walked down, I got a disturbing feeling in my stomach. I walked into hte room and sat down opposite of my mother and father.

"Yes, is there something wrong?" I looked at them, their faces slowly going dim.

"It is about you. When you were young, you died, and well, we were so devistated, that we got a scientist to perform an experiment on you, and it brought you back to life. But it gave you more that life. IF you haven't noticed, every time you tend to get angry or sad, there has been something wrong go on with the earth. That is you."

"What are you talking about? I am normal, right?" I looked at them, and in that moment, the look on their faces let me know somthing, I was begining to turn alian on them. I was loosing them right before my eyes.

"You must go. You have a life to fufill. I will tell you something. You do not need to hurt people, but help them. There will be those out here in the world that want nothing more than to see you dead, and there will be others that will stop at nothing other than to see you work for them. You must not help either. You must have your own life. Use your powers to help, not hurt others. Do not let anyone you are able to help, die, that is all we ask." At that moment, my mother ran from the room, tears in her eyes. My father stood, walked to the door and opened it, waiting for me to leave.

"I don't understand. Whats going on?" I asked him, walking up to him.

"Go find the scientist that did this to you. The you will get your answers. Until you realize who you are, you are dead to us." He pushed me, then shut the door in my face. I was left, alone, unknowing what will come of my. SO, what did I do, I started trying to track down this man, this person that will help me get the answers that I so desperatly want.

Extra info: You didn't ask for an apperance, so I added what he looks like. [URL=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/griff189/kite.jpg]Click here[/URL].

[COLOR=Purple]Name: Yue Ayumu

EX-#: EX-4444

Power: she has the ability to control time/space and moon/sun
~time/space- ability to travel through past and future and see into it
~moon/sun- ability to grasp their powers

Personality: she is quiet and appears cold. She likes to be left alone and doesn't liked to be approached by anyone. An outcast if you like.

Bio: Four...four...four...four. That was the day and month everything took a turn for the worse. I woke up on a table with bright and irritating lights above me. I got up and looked around to see a man standing in the distance.

"It seems that you have woken up my dear. How do you feel?" said the man

"I feel fine but who are you and where am I?" I said

"You are in my lab and I am Prof. Kale. You have been brought back from the dead and given extraordinary powers. I happened to find you outside my lab in an alley way."

"Now that you mention it, I do remember that alley way."

"Did you take a walk and end up there?"

"No, I have lived on the streets for as long as I can remember. I have no family or friends. Nobody."

"That's so sad. Would you like to stay with me? I have another staying with me too. He's another one like you. His name is David and here he is."

With that, a boy appeared. He seemed to be as young as me maybe a year or two older but he was one of like me. A child who had died and came back to life thanks to this guy.

[CENTER]~16 years later~[/CENTER]

I had lived with the professor for at least until I was 14. I left to search the world and find my meaning. I happened to run into two people, a couple I thought. They looked at me and asked me," What is your name?"

"My name is Yue Ayumu," I answered

The couple stared at me. The guy grabbed my handed and started running. We ended up at an apartment and went inside. They sat me down on the couch and said," Do you know who we are?"

"No, I don't. And I think that it is rude to grab someone's hand who doesn't even know you and then run off," I was pissed as I said that

"We are your parents. You ran away from home 16 years ago never to be seen again. We got info from Prof. Kale who you stayed with for awhile and told us everything. You also have certain powers within you. You have the ability to control time/space and moon/sun. Your powers can be used for good or evil. We want you to continue living the life you have now and we want you to not go with people who know your name or ask you to come with them. They are evil."

With that, they pushed me out the door and I was on my way back to the Prof.'s house. I wanted to find out if there were others like me and find the answers that I needed.

Extra Info: Appearance- [URL=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everydays/brexipunkyhk01.jpg]Yue Ayumu[/URL] [/COLOR]