OtakuBoards

Personal Picture Posting Page

Alexander

Well, seeing all of the topics with attached pictures, I'll do the mods a favor and put in a topic where everyone can put their's.
That way, there are fewer topics crowding out the good ones. Ahem.

So. Attach your picture if you want, comments, etc, keep the insults and compliments light, and try not to make this place out of control, ne?

---

Well. I guess you all get to see who the infamous Alexander looks like. Lucky you.

Note that this picture is a bit old... a year old to be precise, and my acne's gotten a bit worse since. Sigh.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh goody this is spam... we already have two of these somewhere in the world we call GD ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Beefnuts, how about you read what he typed...he wants people to post their pictures in here from now on, instead of making new threads. But thanks anyway - :D :rolleyes:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i know that bean from brains (somehow you will take that as a compliment i think thou it wasnt intended as one) but we already have two threads for this... one was started by your allmightly safer and i forget when the other one was ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i know that bean from brains (somehow you will take that as a compliment i think thou it wasnt intended as one) but we already have two threads for this... one was started by your allmightly safer and i forget when the other one was ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Safer's is gone, it's old... the other one was LM's and there was a new one by Delian.

So this ain't no spam here!:D [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]yeh, all staff had their pctures posted somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Where is that place though...? I think one day [i]all[/i] the people on the boards should post their pics :) fun fun![/SIZE]

You all do know we have an option on vB where it searches for topics right?

Anyway, use it! Just search for "pictures" or whatever in the GD forum and it'll be in there somewhere...

People need to post their pics in the topics already made instead of wasting bandwidth by making more topics for like 5 replys or whatever when they could have just posted it in some other topic.