OtakuBoards

Die Hard 4.0

TheShinje

Yippie ki yay! I have just seen the trailer for this, the 4th installment of the Die Hard franchise, and boy, does it look sweet!

This time, John McClane will be battling against terrorists who have in their possession EMP-based weapons, which render technology useless. Also seen in the trailer is the spectacular [spoiler] demise of Capitol Hill, this CGI-laden scene alone makes the movie worth watching.[/spoiler]:animesmil

Some of my friends beleive that it is a case of the fourth being one too many, but I reckon this oculd be one of the best Die Hard films in the series. I also like anything that has electro-magnetic pulse attacks as a main story arc, so I wont be dissapointed.

Are you looking forward to Die Hard 4.0?

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Indigo]Yes and no. I enjoyed the previous Die Hard movies, especially the first one. But I'm wondering if they should have ended it with the third one. However, having seen the trailer and that a number of the scenes look pretty cool I'll probably end up seeing it. And if it turns out to be stupid, I can always hope that at least the action will keep me entertained.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkred][size=1]Eh, I'm sure I'll see it, but I'm not really sure about looking forward to it.

Honestly, Die Hard 4(.0, Live Free, Hardest, whatever)...its not really a neccessary movie. We didn't need a four-quel. But considering Die Hard 1-3 are both really good movies, I'll give it a shot.

That, and a Keven Smith cameo. Honestly, the man is in everything lately...

--Chris[/color][/size]