Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do Any of you know the words to songs


Recommended Posts

Posted
Songs that Relate to final fantasy
like
melodies of life
or
Aeris's Song
or
eyes on me
All or any of the songs you know
Posted
i know the words to eyes on me! :love2:

we also know some other songs...just can't think of the titles right now...:confused:

i know the muzik to some of the other songs...but you didn't ask that...:D :babble:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]eyes on me rocks... every time i hear it i think of my wonderful gf ;)... and i know the words ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I know of the songs, but I dont have any clue of what the words are of by heart. I know in Final Fantasy 8 you hear the words to a song.(Ragnorok with Rinoa)[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Er, erm, I'm out for the words then. You could always buy a Final Fantasy album, and that might have voices in it. I could always make up words for you =)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]one winged angel, parts of it anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thought you might of know that one... :rolleyes: heh...[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I have a friend that knows every word to One Winged Angel...[/COLOR]



A voice from the past,
Joining yours and mine.
Cutting through the layers, of harmony.



[COLOR=deeppink]I used to know more, but I haven't heard it in a while.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...