Kenso Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Domsu's blades in the ground I understand. But Galian's post mentions putting blades UNDERground, and that's where I'm getting lost the most.
Makurayami Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 Hey guys, sorry about not posting. My internet connection got servered for a while, but now it's back. I would really like to be part of this RPG, hopefully its not too late for my character to come in. It's ok if I post, right? Could someone PM me or something a quick summary about what's going on? I'm trying to read through it but it's a tad confusing.
Neko Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Basically. so far, all of the characters have gathered to watch Kenso, Galien, and Domsu spar off against each other. That's about it so far.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ushima Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed]well, now that that's taken care of, now we just wait for someone to post[/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted June 16, 2007 Author Posted June 16, 2007 [I][COLOR=Navy]I think we should end the spar. It isn't allowing for story development and it's chaos. Plus people aren't posting much.[/COLOR][/I]
Neko Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Have the academy bell ring or something, to end class? I dunno how the Academy works...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted June 16, 2007 Author Posted June 16, 2007 [I][COLOR=Navy]Anyone up to a classic saved by the bell assembly?[/COLOR][/I]
Flo Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Hell yeah. I'm getting bored of just sitting and making up useless posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted June 16, 2007 Author Posted June 16, 2007 [quote name='Tempest][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Hell yeah. I'm getting bored of just sitting and making up useless posts.[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Time to get our FREAK ON PEOPLEZ! Now's the time we started this sharade! We will make this go for over 100 posts! That is if your devoted enough! let's hear it...[/B][/COLOR]
Flo Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 [QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Time to get our FREAK ON PEOPLEZ! Now's the time we started this sharade! We will make this go for over 100 posts! That is if your devoted enough! let's hear it...[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]WOOT! Let's do it baby! Lwt the good times roll.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted June 16, 2007 Author Posted June 16, 2007 [I][COLOR=Navy]Sould we get banners for each of us? I think so, its a good idea! Let's have a little contest1 Whoever creates th3 best color shcemes for the banner is the winner![/COLOR][/I]
Neko Posted June 16, 2007 Posted June 16, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]100 posts? Settling yourself for so little? lol Well at any rate, I'm glad we're finally getting a move on. Banners would be good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Makurayami Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 Finally. And banners would be cool. I wish I still had my art program, though...
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Author Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Tempest][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sweet freedom in dress! Anywho here's an idea I pitched to Forgotten-Hero: This is just an idea I'm throwing in to the air, one that you can either catch or let fall. But I think it would be intresting to have a bit of a love triangle between Galian, Kenso, and Dawn. To break it down, Dawn has already established a liking of Kenso and he has shown little intrest. Yet your character Galian has yet to make a desicion so I was think maybe, since Dawn doesn't really have an intrest...yet...that Galian could show some intrest whilst Dawn keeps going towards Kenso, somewhat unaware of Galian, as Kenso is unaware of Dawn's feelings. [/COLOR] [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [I][COLOR=Navy]Well I posted a variation. Dawn asked about Sakura so she could get more dirt on Galian. But galian *** if Dawn like him. out of emberasment Daawn interupts and says no She mans it of coarse but it's rocky. Then she bluhs because she just thought what she did was bad. And in secret galian likes Dawn. But for now, tempest take it away! :catgirl: [/COLOR] [/I]
Flo Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Oh, its been taken baby. But who be Sakura? Just some random NPC? Or a second character of someone? Oh, and I like how this RPG has suddenly taken a dark twist, it makes things all the funner. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Author Posted June 19, 2007 [QUOTE=Tempest][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Oh, its been taken baby. But who be Sakura? Just some random NPC? Or a second character of someone? Oh, and I like how this RPG has suddenly taken a dark twist, it makes things all the funner. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=Navy]Tempest my daer, that's only the layer of skin on top! And guess wht? it's almost time to kill off a charater. So who's immune? Well i'll tell you. Tempest! Congrats! You've become immune to any death effects. Keep it goin girl![/B] [I]And for eveyrone check out my new RPG in the Inn. It's called The Transparent Society![/COLOR][/I]
Flo Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sweet immunity rocks, reminds me of Surivior. And creepy random person coming out of nowhere. OMFG, really bizzare. And don't worry I'll keep on going like the pink bunny.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Author Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='Tempest][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sweet immunity rocks, reminds me of Surivior. And creepy random person coming out of nowhere. OMFG, really bizzare. And don't worry I'll keep on going like the pink bunny.[/COLOR'] [/SIZE][/quote] [CENTER]>_<[/CENTER] [COLOR=Navy][B]Oh don't worry, it will just keep getting weirder. Expect teh results of the Death soemtime today![/B] [I]But anyways. I have to post these rules for you guys. -I expect 3 paragraps from you. -Use yahoo! or Hotmail to spell check.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][CENTER]Domsu is the one who I drew.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Ushima Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed][B]thank you premonition, for allowing me to still use Domsu. even though he is a nobody. *reads earlier post* banners do sound really cool. i unfortunatley havn't taken that IT class in my academy at school. that happens junior year[/B][/COLOR]
Flo Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]I'm a bit confused. Okay so Ushima why is Fuza with Domsu if, Premotion already stated that Dawn and Gailian were taking him to the imfirmory? Can someone clear this up for me please? Either Ushima or Premontion. So confizzling....O.o[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Neko Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]And also, for the record, I was completely absent from my comp over the past few days, and now there are about twenty posts here that weren't before. Is it safe for me to assume that Nephilim hasn't been very involved with anybody else's characters, and re-insert myself into the storyline without taking much into account aside from that Heartless attack?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ushima Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 premonition never really described what he did with Fuza.
Flo Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Yes, Neko that would be safe to assume. I think unless, you want to put your character in a place to abserve the heartless attack, read XYZ's post. It's about the assembly that we were supposed to attend. Thanks, Ushima but could you try and make your posts more clear from now on?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ushima Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed][B]my bad. i guess i should think things through first huh?[/B][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now