OtakuBoards

The Keyblade War: Academy Underground [PG]

Aberinkula

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][quote name='Ushima][COLOR=DarkRed][B]my bad. i guess i should think things through first huh?[/B'][/COLOR][/quote]

......Um, yeah that would be important don't you think? Read over your posts before you hit the 'Submit Reply' button on fix any grammar or spelling errors. Because someimtes wheny ou typ e to fast and don' treally paty attention to what yuor typing and it can turn out like thsi.

THat's a little exerrated but, still please, if you haven't been going over your post, do it from know on. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy]Yes, Tempest is right. If we want this to keep for a longer time that the original, I suggest you guys type correctly. Now, a few mistakes aren't a problem, but we can't have a ton of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]From what I've seen from yesterday, I have a lively bunch of posters here![/COLOR]

OK, I hate to do this, but I did warn you that I was not going to be able to post every day. I simply CANNOT keep up with this. There is no opportunity to post for someone who has to worry about their life outside the computer, so I'm going to have to drop.

((On a side note, before anyone says anything about how long I hadn't responded to the fight, if you read back in the Underground thread, I very specifically looked for clarification from Premonition on what Galian was doing with ABSOLUTELY NO response.))

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I'm gonna have to second that statement, though I have [B]absolutely no intention[/B] of dropping. And while I actually do have time to check the Otakuboards pretty much every day, that still doesn't help the fact that either we're pulling about 8 posts a day or we've just been feeling really hyper over the past few days.

Might I request that we take things down a notch? Like put a limit on how many posts can be added to the story in a day? That way we (or at least I) won't get lost as much, and we can put more thought into constructing well-thought-out posts than trying to get in the next add. (Which is not to say, of course, that we're [I]not[/I] putting thought into our posts, because I know we are.)

Oh, and by the way yes, I actually AM typing up an add for the story as I'm typing this. So Nephilim will be back in the story soon. :catgirl: [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Neko][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I'm gonna have to second that statement, though I have [B]absolutely no intention[/B] of dropping. And while I actually do have time to check the Otakuboards pretty much every day, that still doesn't help the fact that either we're pulling about 8 posts a day or we've just been feeling really hyper over the past few days.

Might I request that we take things down a notch? Like put a limit on how many posts can be added to the story in a day? That way we (or at least I) won't get lost as much, and we can put more thought into constructing well-thought-out posts than trying to get in the next add. (Which is not to say, of course, that we're [I]not[/I] putting thought into our posts, because I know we are.)

Oh, and by the way yes, I actually AM typing up an add for the story as I'm typing this. So Nephilim will be back in the story soon. :catgirl: [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Okay. people can only post 3 times a day. [/COLOR]