OtakuBoards

The Keyblade War: Academy

Aberinkula

[COLOR=DarkRed]A magic seal appeared around Domsu. Ruins started to be writen in the inner circle as the bell sounded. [B]"Aw man, why does the bell always have to spoil my fun?"[/B] The seal disappeared, along with his keyblades. He found his shirt and put it on. With a towel, he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He walked over to Galian and Kenso before they left, [B]"Hey, that was a good fight. I'll be seeing you guys around."[/B] He offered his hand as a sign of friendship, and Kenso shook it, followed by Galian.

Donsu ran toward the bleachers. He walked, quickly, up the steps. He paused and quickly looked around. [B]"Damn, she's not here."[/B] He turned to walk away when he heard a voice, [B]"You just missed her dude."[/B] Domsu looked at the figure that was several steps above him. [B]"Fuza, what are you doing here?" "I was walking around the grounds and I hear a comotion, I check it out and it turns out to be you. Now lets quit the talking and get to class before we're late"[/B][/COLOR]

Occ Fuza is the name of my second character. I just have to finish the details and find him a weapon.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoku heard the announcment go off and shook his head. That meant the end of the spar. And it was even getting interesting yet. 'Oh well, time to go to the auditorium,' Ryoku silently thought.

As Ryoku walked, a thought crossed his mind. It was Saturday, their day off from classes. Why would they want to make announcements on the students' day off, when their minds were as far away from their classes as possible?

As he walked into the auditorium, Ryoku bumped into a girl as he was pushed along by the massive crowd of students. Taking another look at her, Ryoku recognized her as Dawn, a girl he knew by name and face and nothing else. He had talked to her only a handfull of times.

"Sorry," Ryoku murmered to her. He tried to smile, but found his usual shyness taking over. A akward half smile came to his face, clearly showing his shyness. Before she could say anything, though, Ryoku hurried away.

((OCC: sorry if the post is a tad bit awkard, I'm still trying to get in character.))

[COLOR=Navy][I]As galian sat down on the bleachers, a pounding headache fell upon him.HE put his hand on his head, the pain was intence.

I have to bear through this until the assembly is over.

Galian tried best to think of something to do but his mind fell blank.

The darkness screeched inisde his head. Somewhere teh darkness had grown too strong for galian to take. the heartless that was cuasing this was more of a threat to Galian. Galian made a decision. He ran out of the auatorium before the assembly started.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Clang[/I] Went the keyblades as they connected together. [B]"Shouldn't we be in there?" "Nah, we can hear just fine from here, besides, I don't really care about whats going on in there right now anyway." "You always say that Fuza."[/B] They pulled there blades apart and held there stances for abit. It was quite except for whoever was speaking. The Galian burst out of the assembly. The two put there blades away. Domsu walked over to Fuza. [B]"Where's Galian going?" "Who?" "One of the people I was sparing against. Come on, lets follow him to make sure he's ok." "You can never leave someone alone to suffer, can you Domsu?" "You should know me by now."[/B] The two followed close to Galian, but not to close to give away their pressance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][I]Galian stopped. he looked behind himself.

Domsu covered up Suza's mouth."Quiet or he'll find us!" Domsu tried to keep himslef hidden. galian sighed.

"I know you guys are following me. For your safety leave.. or else I'll get you myself. And if I don catch you two, I will fght you. I won't hesistate..."

Galian ran ahead once more. The power he had sensed was getting stronger. What was this force of power?[/I][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Dawn frowned as she left the bleacherse and headed towards the gym for an assembly. It was a total bummer to her since the fight wasn't finshed and als o that they had to go to a assembly on their day off. She sensed that the others were equally upset about this, maybe even more since they were the ones whoes fight was broken up.

As she walking towards the gym she paused for a minute only to watch as Gailian began heading in the oppiste direction. A quizical look over came her as she saw the worried look of Gailian. He was a friend and right now it looked like he needed a friends support. Maybe she was wrong but, it didn't matter to her as she began to follow him.

Dawn didn't catch up to Gailian till he stopped and yelled at someone who was hiding. She quickly sped up and ran over to him, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"Gailian what's wrong? And before you answer don't blow me off with some stupid fake ass reply. Okay, got it? Your skipping the assembly and because of that you could get in trouble." [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[I][COLOR=Navy]Galian turned around. "Dawn,I have to ask you a question. will you promise not to tell?"

Dawnwas surrised. "yes, what is is?" she replied. "Well it's just that someone from my past is trying to haunt this schol. he can control the heartless without them taking him over. Come with me."

Galian took dawn's hand and ran into the forest. "okay somewhere i this forest..."

"Do you have a crush on sakura?" Dawn asked out of nowhere. galian turned around. "No, why? Unless you li-"

"No never have, Galian! I mean you are cute but-"

"Well we better get going!"

Galian ran off again, Dawn blushed a little.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Gailian's hand was tight on her's as he dragged her through the forest. What was he trying to show her? Something about his past and it wasn't all bright and sunny daisies either. Dawn had heard that Gailian didn't have it easy but, knowing someone with control over heartless.

She wasn't entirly sure as to why her face was still red and why her heart was pounding. She like Kenso not Gailian, he was just a friend. Unless somewhere inside her, there was a part of her that wanted to give into her feelings. Yet, it didn't feel right, not yet.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][I]Damn! Why now? I wanted to abondon my life from before! Now my past is coming back. Why is He here?![/I] Galian wanted to cry. His spirit fell ill. His soul felt weak. [I]But something about Dawn is calming? But I don't like her like that. Well, whatever's going on, I don't have time![/I]

As galian clentchd on Dawn's hand faster he fell to the ground.

[B]"what's the matter Galian?"[/B] dawn asked. the crimson blood left the veins of her face.

[B]"MY FUCKING HEAD!" [/B] Galian shouted. "[B]God damn it! Damn it to fucking hell! The pounding won' stop!"[/B] Galian was going mad. He started to cry. [B]"Why mother? Why now?"[/B]

Dawn hit Galian upside the head. [B]"What the hell are you talking about?" [/B] She hollered. Galian just shook. he hugged onto Dawn tightly.[B]"Why?"[/B] he chaned into the air. [B]"Shit. this world is just too unbearable!"[/B]

[I]Does he think I'm his mother? [/I] Dawn thought to herself. She just hugged him. [I]He's getting delusional. I need to get him to the infirmary, and fast! I just need to act like his mother[/I]

[B]"Well. He's about to break..."[/B] Said a deep booming voicea bove them.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy][color=DarkGreen]Hey, everyone! Sorry to come burst your fun again, but you need to put more effort to your posts in this thread. More length, less typoes, please.

It's not that hard. ;D

- Sandy[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Sorry Sandy. I expect at least 3 pargraphs from them.

So everyone keep your chins up![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dawn's head was spinning with confusion, did Gailian just drag her out here to watch him suffer? No, he wasn't like that. Sighing Dawn began to stand, Gailian's weight pulling her back down.

"Well. He's about to break..." Said a deep booming voice above them. Dawn turned, her deep blue eyes examining the man who had spoken. He was tall and older than most students at the Academy. Dark, wispy blonde hair covered his head and fell above his eyes. His eyes, they where so strange the longer she stared at them the more Dawn felt like she was in a trance. It was Gailian's heavy breathing that broke her out and she remembered that he needed help.

"Sir, can you help me? I need to take my friend to the infirmary and I can't take him by myself."

The man gave Dawn a friendly smile as he leaned down next to Gailian and picked him up in his strong arms. Dawn was still untrustin gof this man but, her friend was in trouble andhe needed help, and in Dawn's mind it didn't matter who the help came from at this time. She would ask questions later.

"Which way madam?" The man asked with a playful sound to his voice. It was almost as if he was a different person from the one who had been dark and twisty only a few minutes ago. Now he was more friendly, and had a lighter air about him, whic drew Dawn in making her begin to trust him.

"Just follow me, sir. And thank you so much for helping me with Gailian, by the way my name is Dawn." Something inside her started screaming, why didn she just tell this man both of their names when she didn't even know his. Stupid and careless was what she was being right now and she didn't understand why. Most of the time she had an iron wall up but, it seemed as though just being in the presense of this man was making it fade away.

As they got back on the campus, Dawn made a sharp right towards the infirmary building.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Galian's eyes opened. His headache was gone. "Dawn, I'm okay!" Galian shouted. he looked up at the man. "No it's you!" galian jumped out of the man's arms. "Dawn, where did you meet this guy?!" galian asked. "If you dn't get away from here fella, then I'll kill you!"

Galian jumped in the air. His keyblade twirled like a frail leaf. His power was gone. The man put his finger up and Galain fell to the ground. "Well, I never thought that would have remembered me galian." tha man said. He chuuckled evily.

"How could I forget your face?" Galian spat. Dawn ran up to Galian. "Who is this guy Galian?" She asked.

"Him? He's the guy I was talking about. his name is Troobadore. He is a strong heartless controller. He knows a lot about the ways of heartless." Galian stood up.

"Well galian. What do you propose to do?" Troobadore laughed.

"Dawn, by chance could you lend me your power for a bit? I'm sure you can do it. Or summon something and get rid of him. I don't care just do something!" Galian's stomach twisted. he clentched his chest. "His power is makingme sick."

Beind the bushes someone lay in wait.[/COLOR]

Ryoku found a seat in the assembly and sat down, quietly waiting for it to start. Everyone was talking nonstop, discussing as to why they had called an assembly on a day off. Ryoku sat there and thought to himself as well.

A crowd suddenly hushed down as a figure walked in front of them. It was a tall man with a bald head and a cleanly shaved beard. Garbed in long robes that flowed around him as he moved, each move he made was a delibrate and precise, like an agile dance. This man was Prof. Memnom, legendary keyblade wielder who was now the head of the school. As he walked out to the front of the crowd of students, they instanly hushed in reverance for the man.

"Students," Memnom said, his voice still containing all the volume and depth of its youth, "I would first like to say that I do not wish to alarm you. But there is a matter confronting us that is of the most grave manner.

"You come to this school for a reason - so that you may learn how to defend yourselves and others against threats. It may be sooner than you think that you have to use this knowledge. Myself and the other teachers have reasons to believe there may be a large group of heartless moving towards the acedemy."

The crowd of students errupted into a frenzy. Prof. Memnom simply held up his hand and the crowd fell silent again. He continued.

"There is no reason to worry. We have no confirmation yet. Also, you are trained to be the best and so you will know how to defend yourselves. If anything does become apparent and we think that it may threaten the school, we will evacuate. Until then, stay in groups and do not do anyhitng stupid.

"Remeber - be cautious, but not frantic. There is a difference between being careful and running around panicing. We wouldn't have told you this if we did not think that you would be able to handle it."

Ryoku sat there as Memnom finished his speech. A threat? In the school? How? Students began to get up and file out of the gym. Ryoku soon was outside, but as he looked around he noticed something. Everyone was going back to where they had been before, more-or-less, but the group that had been sparing was no where to be seen.

Usually Ryoku wouldn't notice this, but they fighters were still fresh in his mind and not seeing them stick out from the crowd was unussual. He wondered where they could be.

[COLOR=Navy]Sakura put her legs together. "I hope Galian is okay!" She said. the boy next to her put his hand on her back. "Don't worry Sakura. I'm sure he's safe!" the boy said. It was Trevor LeMont. A friend of Galian as well as a cousin.

"Hey Trevor, do you think this evil threat is from galian's past?" Trevor shrugged. "Well theonly person I can remember is this man named Troobadore. He's very evil. Maybe that's the man?"

Sakura nodded. "Possibly. Well we better get going!" Sakura said. She was trying not to cry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Sakura is an NPC. Trevor is my second character.[/B[/COLOR]]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Are we going to leave?"[/B] Fuza asked Domsu after Galian had yelled at them. [B]"No, this is getting interesting. We shouldn't have been all secretive, come on."[/B] Damsu and Fuza followed Galian and Dawn, who just appeared, into the forest. They increased their speed, but they lost them. They wandered arround and came to a clearing in the woods.

[B]"Look at these tracks"[/B] Domsu knelt down to inspect them. [B]"Dawn obviously stood here." "How can you tell." "They way the grass is moved, see? Shes to light to make a big indication like the others. Galian knelt here. Then someone big came." "Look at the tracks Domsu, they went to that way." I lost Galian's pressance, I assume he's being carried. Lets move."[/B]

The two took off toward the direction they assumed Galian, Dawn, and the unknown person were. [B]"We can only hope nothing bad has happened." "What can possibly be happining, in this amount of time that seperates us, that can be bad."[/B] Domsu reflected on his past, the murder of his parents, how unexpected it was. [B]"You have no idea."[/B] They came to rest in a bush and Domsu drew his knife. [B]"What you gonna do with that?" "Shit can go down." "Don't be negative."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"Gailan how can this guy be bad? He helped me help you." Dawn was still under the effects of the man's trance, nothing Gailian was saying was making any sense to her. She watched as Gailan gave her strange look.

"Dawn, what's the deal? I told you this guy is bad news."

Parts of Dawn wanted to break away from this man's control of her, but she felt over powered. She stood on middle ground, not knowing what to do at this time. She was confused and stared at Gailian, emotionless. Troobadore laughed as he stared at Dawn and then towards Gailin.

"You know Gailian, girls are so much easier to prusade, all you have to do is give them a sweet smile and a few comferting words. But, you wouldn't know anything about that would you."

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Dawn look! Your very cute and interesting. But this guy is bad! He's decieving you! This man... he's... my father. He killed my mother!" Galian started to tear up.

"I had... no idea..." Dawn said. A russel ebhind teh bushes could be heard. emergin form the bush, Domsu came out. "MOVE GALIAN!" He yelled. He took his knife and propelled it into the Troobadore's chest. "Futile..." he said laughing.

Troobadoresamshed Domsu into the air. "GO MY HEARTLESS!" he shouted. From nowhere 3 heartless jumped onto Domsu. They tore at his body with their claws. Blood gusing like a foundtain. When Domsu fell back onto the ground the heartless started ripping him again.

"What the hell are you doing to him?!" Galian shouted. Troobadore srugged. "Having some fun. Now my heartless devouer his heart! Drink his blood!"

Without merdy the heartless started to tear at Domsu's chest.

"Galian your just going to wacth?" Dawn yelled. "I can't move." Galian shouted. Dawn was also struck with fear. She to couldn't move

After a while of terror Domsu's dead body was sulking in his own blood. Then a pool of darkness srrounded him. he was transforming into a nobody.

Troobadore's eyes were red. "Well, goodbye for now Galian!" He said lauging as he dissapeared into the darkness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]
[I][CENTER]So Ushima's character was the one to die. But you can still use Domsu, he's just nobody. [/CENTER] [/I] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dawn fell to the ground, shocked and afraid. That could of been her or even Gailian and even though Dosmu had just been turned into a being called a nobody she didn't fell any pity for him. Sure he had the bravery to do what she was to shaken to do, but she never really knew him that well.

Still on the ground, Dawn looked over at Gailian. She felt bad for him, his father had killed his mother. He had also given himself to the darkness. She felt gulity that she had learned all this about Gailian.

As Dawn looked over at Dosmu's lifeless body she felt sick in her stomach, why wasn't she able to act when she was needed. She coulod of at least tried to summon, Kuhn and then maybe no one would of died. Kuhn could of created an illuison so that they could of gotten away, but still there was no promise that Dosmu would of lived. He was hiding in the bushes and Troobadore might of found him, or even his heartless if they had started looking for Gailian.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][CENTER][IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/atomic_sorcerer/chatper2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Galain walked up to Dawn. [B]"ready to go back?"[/B] Galian said with disdain. [B]"What about Domsu?" [/B] Dawn asked.

Galina nodded. "He's with the darkness now. I can't help." Dawn slapped him on teh face. "What your just going to act like nothing happened?" Dwn was angry for sure.

[B]"well, want me to bring him to life?!" [/B] Galian yelled. the place went silent. [B]"Well, dawn, we should bring Fuza to the infirmiry, he's going to have a mental breakdown if he's not treated." [/B] Dawn just nodded.

When they got to te school, Sakura was waiting at the dor. [B]"Hey Galian!"[/B] she shouted. Galian just waved as he entered the building.

[[[]]]

[B]"Master, I'm back." [/B] Troobadore said. He entered a room with tubes everywhere, bodies inside were infused with darkness. In front was a gigantic comupter, nd on that computer a body was inside of a gigantic tube.

[B]"CCU process the data I've colected. initioate Data Scan 5739." [/B] troobador sat at the computer.

[CENTER][I]CCU detects virus in central nework. the attack on data is imminent

CCC will shut down momenarily[/I][/CENTER]

[B]"Damn machine!"[/B] troobadore chanted."[b] Initate failsafe. procesor shut down in 5 hours."[/b]

[CENTER][CENTER]Input Suported [/CENTER] [/CENTER]

troobadore sat bcak. [B]"Great. Now I have to wait until the CCU is repaired before I can go back.gives me time to collect more hearts. [/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Domsu was surprised, he could still see through his eyes. [I]Well that was strange[/I], he thought to himself. Then something totally unexpected happened, his wounds healed leaving the huge scars on his chest. He stood, eyes closed, and sighed. He put his hand to his chest to try and fell a heartbeat, there was none.

He looked over his body to find a mark. He took off his right glove and the nobody symbol and top. [B]"Damn it!"[/B] He put his glove back on. [B]"This cant be good."[/B] Fuza walked over to Domsu. [B]"Dont worry, you were to kind a person to be that bad a nobody."[/B] They walked away from Dawn and Galian.

The two walked back to the school. [B]"You ok?" "I'll be fine. I just have to get use to not having a heart." "This is one interesting school year. By the way, here's your knife."[/B] Fuza handed Domsu his red handled and black blade knife. He sheathed it as he they entered the school grounds. [B]"I need to be alone, to figure out what to do. This is all to confusing."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dawn walked silently behind Gailain, her mind buzzing. If this was a forshadow of what was to come, she would need to become stronger. Gailian had asked her to summon and at this time that wasn't her forte. Hell, she couldn't even summon the things they worked on in class, which was the main reason as to why she failing at this time. But, know she had a reason to try and master her summoning ablities.

As a gunner Dawn had to be careful as to what summons she choosed to focus on. Her mind went to three in particular, ones that would assist her class the best. Pol, Hidki, and Kuhn. She nodded to herself and received a strange glance, from Gailian. Dawn just smiled back at him, and turned away.

[I]"Dawn look! Your very cute and interesting."[/I] The words, Gailian had said eailer, were repeated in her head. Dawn stumbled a bit, why had Gailian said that to her and what did he mean by it? It wasn't like him to tell her such things, she knew he was quite popular amongst the girls at the academy, but why was he acting like this towards her?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Dawn..." galian said sofly to himself. "what is this feeling I have?" he asked the ai. he fell to his bed, yaning. "I can't worry. It's nothing anyways!"

Galian was obviously in denial. He had feelings toward Dawn. Probably just a crush... for now. Galian went to his fridge. A note sat on it. "Sorry about missing our spar today galian! Me and Trevor will see yall tommarow! Bye!"

Galian smiled. "I'm getting happy...."

A weight was startign to lift off of Galian's shoulders.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]It was getting dark in the training ground, yet the time was still ticking away slowly. Every now and then a teacher would walk by reminding the remaining students that they all had a hour left till the the training ground closed. Sweat was thick on Dawn's brow as she attempted summons. Her training had been fruitless so far, and it didn't look like she would get any where today even though she had been practicing since the heartless attack.

Dawn was about to give up and turn in for the night when at the tip of her keyblade there was a purple glow and Dawn began to smile. She was doing it! Focusing her energies on the summon she working on. The purple glow meant that the creature she was summoning was a chaotic being. It figured that the first summon she would be able to do was a chaos sonce that was her own alinment. Falling back onto the ground, thr purple glow burst and in its place stood a smiling boy.

He gave Dawn a quizzical look and suddenly smiled, "Hi! My name is Kuhn! Your the one who summoned me right?"

"Um, yes. How was I supposed to do this again?" Dawn paused, trying to remember how to bind the summon to her keyblade, "Oh, yeah I, Dawn Faustine, request a pact with you Kuhn."

Kuhn, smiled and tapped Dawn's keyblade giving it at temporary purple glow, "Yes I accept your pact and promise to assist you in any way that I can."

With that said Kuhn vanished and the purple glow from Dawn's keyblade dissappeared. Fatigue began to take over Dawn as he energies were wore out from her numerous summoning attempts. Ready for a shower and sleep, Dawn stumbled out of the training area and headed for her dorm.

Opening the door to her dorm, her eyes were heavy as she walked to her shower, turning it on. She stripped of her clothes and leaned against the wall as the cold water flowed over her tired body. She felt realived as the water seemed to wash away the events of the day went down the drain along with the dirty water.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Domsu walked down the halls of the boys dorm. People gave him wired looks because of his torn clothes. He climbed the stairs to the second floor. He once again walked down the hall, this time stoping outside his room. He grabed the handle and turned it. The door screeched on its hinges. [B]"Still need to get that fixed."[/B]

He closed the door and walked to his dresser. He removed a new shirt and pair of pants. He removed his shoes and his shredded clothes and put the new ones on. He removed is knife and belt from the torn jeans and put them on. He walked to the mirror, he gazed upon himself. He was still there, but not completly.

By the time he realized he was still looking in the mirror, it was already dark. He exited his room and walked around the campus grounds. The wind blew and his hair got in the way of his eyes. He brushed it out of the way as rain started to fall. He just leaned against the wall of the training grounds, which offered no protection from the rain.[/COLOR]