OtakuBoards

The Keyblade War: Academy

Aberinkula

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]The events of the day were lost in a haze in the back of Nephilim's mind. She remembered watching Domsu, Kenso, and Galien sparring in the training grounds. She remembered being disappointed when an unexpected announcement had cut the battle short with no clear victor. She remembered skipping the assembly, having better things to do with her time.

She remembered the panic, the frantic fear that had gripped her when the Heartless had attacked. That He might be there. She had been worried, on the verge of hysteria, even. But as soon as she had confirmed that He was not here, she lost interest in the whole situation. She remembered making her way back up to her room. She was of course not attacked; the Heartless took no interest in her - There was nothing there for them to steal.

It was raining again outside. Her black parasol announced the arrival of each drop of rain over her head with a dull thud. It wasn't a heavy rain, but it was still rain. The moon would not show through the clouds tonight, to fall on her, illuminate her with its pallid light. There would be no light to pierce through her empty shell of an existence. The weather was perfect.

As she walked through the school grounds, she almost felt as though there was something else out here. It was strange, but...it felt so...familiar. Like a presence that she had always known, had always carried with her. Except it wasn't her own.

[B]"Another Nobody...?"[/B] she wondered to herself. [B]"Someone like...me...?"[/B] She followed the presence, that feeling that there was someone nearby that shouldn't be there; a person that doesn't exist. As she approached the training ground, she felt the presence growing stronger. Her keen eyes could make out the vague outline of a young man. Drawing closer, she could make out the figure of Domsu, leaning up against the wall.

Normally, she would be able to sense that subtle something, the telltale [I]thump, thump[/I] of a beating heart, that Nobodies were so keenly able to hear, longing only to be able to hear it in themselves. Normally she would be able to feel her dark Keyblade, hungry for a heart, aching for her to summon it. But there was nothing there. It was like Domsu suddenly didn't have a heart.

[I]Like he didn't even exist...[/I]

Domsu didn't notice her approaching until she was very close to him. She silently seated herself on the bench about three feet away from him, propping her parasol up on her shoulder to keep the rain off her. She stared up at him intently, those big, empty eyes gleaming up at him in the way that a cat's eyes do when there's no light. He almost seemed to shy away from her a bit, but reconsidered, and stood perfectly still. Her gaze didn't change, she made no attempt at a smile. She looked completely devoid of emotion. Which was perfect, because as a Nobody, that's exactly what she was. After about a half minute of total silence, she finally opened her mouth to speak. Her voice was so quiet it barely reached him.

[B]"You have something that you want to tell me."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

And before anyone asks, Yes, Nephilim IS the kind of person that can totally ignore a Heartless invasion. She's THAT apathetic.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy]Glain went outside in the rain. As it poured down on him, his black hair moving in the wind. "I should go into the Shop buildign on the other side of school and get a haircut." he thought. He smiled as the rain hit the ground."m It was a depressing day, witht the darkness seeming to kill everything once happy. Life was draining of the last yearof school, a dark feeling of war gloomed overhead. Until now, Galian had never thought of teh war.

"We aren't acting like there isn't a war at all. Soon we will all just be pawns to the light. I thought that I could make a difference, but now I know, none of us will."

"What's wrong?" Dawn asked. galian turned around He ssmiling.

"hey Dawn!" He said cheerfully. "Galian, is something wrong with you?" Dawn said.

"no, why?"

"Well, you've been acting so happy. It's not like you at all."

"it's just tht the darkness is sapping mine. hose heartless are feeding off of my dispair. It makes me happy. Troobadore, he's aslo feeding off of that. My father alwasy has."

Dawn frowned. That sentence flared inside her again. "Galain, do you like me?"
"Of coarse, we've been friends for a while now."

"No I mean-"

"Well, I better get going. Oh and Dawn." Galian gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being there. Maybe if you weren't there, I would have done something stupid. I defended you, so I didn't make a stupid choice. And if your wondering, I like Sakura."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Rain pelted the top of Domsu's head. Because of the rain, he hoped no one would see his tears. Nephilim sat down on a bench several feet away. He wiped his face and walked foreward, his clothes soaked to the bone from standing in the rain for so long. He sat down on the bench and gripped his right shoulder. The wind blew making Domsu shiver.

[B]"I was looking for you after the spar, but my friend said you had already left." "You mean that guy who was sitting behind me?" "Yeah, thats him." "He was leading a couple freshmen fighters in chanting your name."[/B] The thought of the sight brought a brief smile to Domsu's face. [B]"yeah, he's a little crazy."[/B]

He let his left hand fall from his shoulder. It landed next to Nephilim's right, but he was unaware of it. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply, as if finally coming out of shock. He regained his thought before finally saying. [B]"Look,"[/B] he sighed [B]"I really like you, I mean it. All I can think about is you, but I need to show you something."[/B]

Domsu had no idea that Nephilim knew he was a Nobody. He was completely new to the whole experience. His senses were undeveloped. He stood and turned to face her. He removed his right glove and held up the back of his hand, the insignia glowed a dull silver. [B]"See,"[/B] he said softly. [B]"I no longer have a heart."[/B][/COLOR]

Ryoku walked through the grounds, letting the rain fall down on him, his red hair soaked and sticking to his head. As he walked, he thought about what Prof. Memnom had said and how the hearless had attacked almost immediatly after the warning was issued. Ryoku had been nowhere near the attack, but he knew vaguly the boy who was attacked. Ryoku didn't really hang out with anyone, but he knew a lot of the from classes.

As Ryoku walked he saw Galian and Dawn. Ryoku took a deep breath and made a decision. He walked over to them just as they finished talking.

"Galian," Ryoku said in his normal shy voice, getting his attention. "I hope I'm not interupting anything, but I wanted to talk to you. My name is Ryoku Tenshiba, we had a few classes together, though I don't expect you to recognize me. I heard about the attack yesterday and I wanted to know if there is anyting I can do to help the next time. I have some fighting abilities that are rather...unique."

Ryoku stood there, slightly fidgeting, his nervousness apparent. He was trying to overcome his shyness to become more like a man his father, the father he had only know for a few years, wanted him to be - a man who stood up and fought against he Heartless.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dawn stood in the rain, a pressure on her heart lifting as Gailian said that he only liked her a friend. Warmth filled her again and she smiled, realived that Gailian didin't have any romantic feelings towards her.

"Well I'm gald I was able to help you Gailian." Dawn began to turn away and but, paused when she saw a tall red head coming towards them. What was his name? Something that started with a R...Ryo? That didn't sound right.

"Galian, I hope I'm not interupting anything, but I wanted to talk to you. My name is Ryoku Tenshiba, we had a few classes together, though I don't expect you to recognize me. I heard about the attack yesterday and I wanted to know if there is anyting I can do to help the next time. I have some fighting abilities that are rather...unique."

Ryoku Tenshiba, if he had been in some of Gailian's classes then he must of been in a few of hers. Which would explain as to why he looked so familiar.

"Hey, Ryoku! We haven't talked in like forever" Dawn gave Ryoku a friendly hug, she felt him shaking and smiled. He was a shy one and appartly worried about weither or not he would able to handle Gailian in a duel. Releasing him from the embrace she gave him a playful smile. He was actually attractive, the rain made his red hair stand out even more. She had never dated a red head, and if she was lucky she might be able to accomplish a first.

"Gailan if you do deciede to duel him, go easy on him. I wouldn't be very happy if Ryoku got hurt."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Unique. Well, I don't watn you in just because your unique. My posse is filled withstrong people. Me, kenso, Dawn we're all strong. Prove yourself first. Then ydo shall help us."

Galian walked over to Ryoku. "You may have the ability, but you don't neceserilly have the strength." Galian looked over at Dawn, he winked then sneered. "If you can defeat Dawn, then I'll allow you to help us." Galian ran inside the building.

"Good luck, Dawn!" He shouted.

Dawn's face went purple, and her jaw fell to the ground. "Wait!"

Despite her efforts, galian was gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Nephilim gazed vacantly at the mark on Domsu's hand. She was briefly confused by that he was trying to tell her something that was so obvious anyways, but then she remembered that he was still new as a Nobody. His senses still probably weren't very well-developed yet.
[B]
"Well...?"[/B] Domsu began, trying to get her to say something, anything to break the silence. So he had feelings for her. Of course she knew that already; human emotions were so easily read that even his attempts to hide his affection for her were painfully obvious, though nobody else seemed to notice.

[B]"What do you expect from me?"[/B] Nephilim asked, perhaps a bit more coldly than she intended. Domsu fumbled for words for a moment before she continued. [B]"I already knew that you were a Nobody since before I even saw you out here."[/B]

[B]"I-...uh...wha-..."[/B]

[B]"Do you wish to know how it is that I knew...?"[/B] Nephilim pressed on. She didn't wish to sound unnecessarily harsh, but Domsu was going to have to get himself sorted out fast if he was going to survive as a nobody. [B]"It's because..."[/B] her voice grew hushed and she almost stopped, feeling a slight pang of...something, deep down.
[B]
"...It's because I'm a Nobody as well."[/B]

Dead silence.

[B]"Are you...you can't be seriou-..."[/B] Domsu began, but he stopped short. The look in Nephilim's eyes told all too clearly that she was dead serious.

Nephilim shook her head. Why was this so difficult to say? [B] "Look, Domsu..."[/B]

[B]"...Yes...?"

"You can say you like me. You can even say you love me. But..."[/B] Nephilim choked for a moment. Stupid, why was she getting like this?! This should be simple! [B]"But you'd be lying."[/B]

[B]"I...I don't get it-"[/B]

[B]"C'mon, you[I] idiot[/I], think about it!"[/B] Nephilim burst out. [B]"We're Nobodies! We don't have hearts! And without hearts, we can't feel anything! We can't have love! Don't you get it?!"[/B] A tear welled up in her eye before sliding silently down her cheek. This was a painful truth that even she had not gotten comfortable with. She clutched at her chest, where a heart should be.

[B]"You have no heart to give me, and I have none to give to you! There's nothing left for people like you and me!"[/B] She collapsed to her knees, overpowered by some strange emotion that she hadn't even known possible for Nobodies to experience. Sorrow. Regret. Fear. Resentment. Guilt. Longing. [B]"There's...Nothing...Nothing at all...but to get stronger, a-and...and t-to fight..."[/B]

Domsu looked down at her apprehensively. was that really how she felt? Was that really what it meant to be a Nobody? No. That was impossible. He picked Nephilim up and placed her squarely on her feet in front of him. She looked up at him, her eyes illuminated brightly in the darkness.

[B]"I don't know where you're coming from with all this,"[/B] Domsu began, taking a deep breath, [B]"...but what you're saying has nothing to do with how I feel."[/B]

[B]"Prove it then,"[/B] Nephilim replied angrily, batting his hand away from her shoulders. [B]"Prove me wrong."[/B]

And as much as she hated to admit it, a tiny part of her wished that he could.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Domsu clenched his fist, cracking his knuckles as he does. [B]?Prove it! How!? [/B] he thought to himself. [B]?Give me a minute.? [/B] He turned away from Nephilim; the rain started to lighten and eventually, stopped. He drew his knife and stuck it in the top of his right hand. Blood poured out, over the insignia. He turned around to face Nephilim again. [B]?I would bleed every drop of blood I have for you. Tell me, would someone do something this stupid for the one they carred for if they had no emotion??[/B] He pulled out the knife. The moon broke though the clouds and made the blood shimmer. [B]"Damn, that hurt!"[/B]

[B]?The grow stronger and fight part I already have down.?[/B] Domsu hoped he was getting through. [B]?If that is not enough, then lets go with what you said. Grow stronger and fight. Lets see what comes out on top, your idea of having no emotion, or my resolve of showing you that you don?t need a heart to love."[/B]

A dark purple glow surrounded Domsu?s right hand. Alpha appeared. Then I was covered in the same glow. He felt the keyblade changing. It was replaced with a black and gold blade with spots of silver. The key-chain was short and had a wing at the end. Where the blade meets the handle there is a heart.

[B]?A new blade. But what about.? [/B] Domsu tried to summon Omega, but a small area on the new sword glowed. He touched it and pulled away. In his hand there was a smaller sword. It had no chain and was all black. [B]?Well this is interesting. What do you say? Ready to lay it all on the line.? ?What?s the point? You?ll end up failing.? [/B] Another tear appeared in her eye. Domsu put his keyblades away and walked over to her. He wiped the tear and looked into her eyes.[B] ?You never know until you try.?[/B] He leaned in and kissed her.[B] "I'll be waiting in the training arena to prove you wrong." [/B] And with a that he walked off, ready to fight.[/COLOR]

my new blades
[url]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/wii345/d02a420587a5923293d7e4cc12a3cb7f.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/wii345/DarkKeyblade.jpg[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
((Revive...))

Ryoku looked nervously at Dawn. He had to fight her? He didn't know why this bothered him so much. Was it because she was a girl. No. Was it because she was weak? No. Was it because she was a pretty girl whom Ryoku had trouble talking to let alone dueling? Yeah, that sounded about right.

Gathering his nerve, Ryoku held out his hand and summoned his red keyblade. Still holding it down, he looked nervously at Dawn.

"Well then...shall we?" he said in a small voice, trying to push as much confidence as he could into it.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Dawn smiled at Ryoku and walked forward, stroking his cheek as she walked behind him.
"Sorry, I'm not really in the mood to duel right now." She blew hot air onto his neck and walked away. She need to find Gailian and talk to him. Why did it bother her that he liked Sakura? Earlier she had been freaking out that he may of possibly liked her so why was she feeling these feelings now?

Sighing, Dawn turned around and saw that Ryoku was still standing in the spot she had left him. She laughed a bit, it was always amussing to now that she had some power over males. Ryoku would snap out of it sooner or later, hopefully he wouldn't come after her. Pestering her about a duel.

If anything it would be an easy win, which was why Dawn was uncertain as to why Gailian wanted her to duel Ryoku. Her icy blue eyes scanned the campus for Gailan's dark hair, she wanted to knwo why he wanted her to fight Ryoku, and she made no plans to fight him till she got a straight answer. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Galian walked toward Dawn. Inside he knew she would not fight. Just like he had planned, she as looking for him. Galian finally saw Dawn. he tapped her on the shoulder. "You're looking for me aren't you, Dawn?" Galian asked.

"Yes, why did you tell me to fight in your place?" Dawn looked at Galian's face, he seemed nicer than before, he smiled delightfully. "Well, I wnated to see you in private, so I told you to fight. I know what your thinking Dawn, and I want to talk to you about it."

At that moment fear struck Dawn. Could Galian know what she was thinking about, her worries about him? Could he... like her?

"dawn... I know what happened yesterday scared you. That man and all."

And that cleared her worries. "Uh... yeah I know. But why do you want me to fight Ryuko?'

"No, I will tomorrow. And I can tell your thinking about the Sakura thing. If you like me, tell me. It won't change anything between us. remember, I love Sakura. There's nothing to worry about..."[/COLOR]

Ryoku stood parlyzed by Dawn's actions. How easy it was for some girls to manipulate him. But yet, this felt slightly different. Did Ryoku like it when Dawn did this to him...?

Shaking his head, he snapped out of it. He waved his hand, his keyblade disappearing in a flash of light. Glancing over at Dawn, he noticed Galian was back talking to her. He suddenly felt irritated at how Galian was so nonchalant, so relaxed where Ryoku was always bumbling and nervous.

"...do you want me to fight Ryuko?"

"No, I will tomorrow."

Ryoku caught part of the conversation. He started walking back towards the dorm ((i assume its getting late)), walking past Galian on the way.

"I'll be waiting for you...and d-don't underestimate m-me," Ryoku said to Galain. He continued walking, slightly mortified that he had stammered and had probably made his threat nothign but laughable to Galian.

'Nothing to do now but show him tommorrow,' Ryoku thought to himself as he walked.

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]Nephilim's cheeks burned as she gently brushed her fingers across the place that Domsu had dared to touch her with his lips. She wanted to hate him for it, she wanted to just pretend that he had never even done it, but...but some part of her wished he would do it again.

Stupid.

Her tears continued to fall, reflecting the raindrops that still beat mercilessly against her parasol. One without a heart can have no emotions. One who can't feel sadness can't have tears. How, then? Why was she still crying? Stupid tears! She closed her eyes furiously and pretended they didn't exist; like her.

Lightning cracked overhead, and was chased away by a furious roar of thunder. A challenge, Domsu had said. To decide the truth. To decide how better to spend their eternal anti-existence - through competition or affection. Nephilim sighed. It was pointless, she knew. What could a spar between her and him prove? Even by deciding to determine who was right through combat, he was proving her right. And even if he [I]was[/I] right, and he was actually capable of such feelings for her, then he would never be able to land the final blow that would determine the winner: he would not want to harm her.

Still, as an extra precaution...

Nephilim's eyes glinted in the darkness as she was shrouded in black mist. Her body peeled away and reformed itself simultaneously. The figure that emerged from the black mist was that of a young woman of about eighteen, curvaceous and beautiful. Nephilim smiled at her new body, her disguise. Fair fights were not her style; her ablility to fight straightout was fairly limited compared to the other students. And she didn't know enough about Domsu yet to know how to corner his mind with her illusions. So, she decided to take advantage of that one weakness shared by all young men: a lust of a beautiful body.

Nephilim's lips perked into a seductive smile, for practice, as she slowly made her way back to the training grounds, her hips swaying sensually in the darkness. Domsu would have to be clever indeed, to see past this new body fast enough to stop her before she defeated him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nephilim really must like to play dirty, to bump her age up by about eight years in an attempt to sneak-attack Domsu like that, huh? Well, that's her style.

And she doesn't have a whole ton to work with, concerning who she could impersonate to catch him the most off-guard with, emotionally, so, well...she's trying the straight-forward approach. x.x

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Dawn's face turned a deep red as she stared at Gailian, she turned quickly catching a glance at Ryoku. She pushed past him and headed towards her room. Why was she so mad about Gailian liking Sakura. She didn't even know Sakura, so what was her deal? Her vision became blurry as she walked back to her room.

As Dawn was walking she saw a tall dark haired girl, one she hadn't seen before. She brushed it off, it wasn't in her intrest to know every single girl at the Academy, though she did know most of them. But, right now she wasn't in the mood for introductions. Just incase she did knwo the girl but, couldn't recognize her through her anger, she gave her a quick wave and ran up into her room.

Shutting the door behind her, she frowned, sliding to the ground. Why did she feel this way, why couldn't Gailian and her ever be on the same track? It was so confusing, it was like the instant he lost intrest she gained his feelings. Was it just lust? No, it didn't feel like that, that how she was with Kenso.

Holding her head in her hands, Dawn fought back the tears. But they burned and she let them fall, the tears of frustration that she fought of for so long. Could this all this rage be, from the encounter with that man in the forest? She hadn't felt like this before then, so why now? The last bitter tear fell, and Dawn leaned back onto the door of her dorm. This was hopeless, and right now she felt uselsss.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=navy]Galian looked to the sky, the rain started to subside, but the sun wasn't about to show itself. Galian's joyful smile quickly turned upside down. Maye he does have feelings for Dawn? He didn't love Sakura at all, they were just friends, but he didn't want to tell Dawn that. He thought about going up to Dawn and asking her out, but the thought of her hand hitting his face didn't seem that cool. He could feel the pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy]But Galian had to say something. If he doesn't say anything before the darkness reaches the academy, it could be to late. Galian sighed and rubbed his eyes. [I]Fuck! Damn it kid, why do you have to be the problem child at this academy?[/I] Galian walked into the academy, he had to talk to Dawn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy]A few seconds later he was in front of her dorm room. He sighed. Slowly he rubbed his face, maybe this spot on his body would be left with an "ouchy" mark. But Galian had to be a man. "D...Dawn open up! ... uh - have to umm say something!" Galian started gagging. He never had to ask a question like this to a girl, mostly because they asked him out first. But he alwasy said no. Deep down Galian's afraid of women. But if people knew that he would lose his rep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][B]"What do you want?"[/B] Dawn asked sobbing. She opened the door to see Galian, his face sweaty.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy][B]"Uh, Dawn..this is hard to ask but ummm...."[/B] The next statement he had to mutter is the most important thing he had to say all day. But it just seemed to hard to say. Finally he swallowed his fear. he smiled at Dawn staring into her eyes.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=navy]"Will you go out with me?!"[/COLOR][/B]

Ryoku kept walking towards his room as he noticed Dawn walking past him. She looked distraught and Ryoku briefly thought he should comfort her.

'She needs someone to talke to; even you can see that' his inner voice said. Ryoku knew that. He wanted to walk up to her and give her a hug. He wanted to tell her everything would be ok. But he couldn't gather the nerve to do so.

Why? Why was he so nervous all the time? Why was he the shy one? Ryoku hated himself sometimes for the way he acted.

Looking up, Ryoku noticed he was at his door. His feet had kept walking while his mind was thinking. His hand reached up to turn the door knob, but then he stopped. His eyes squinted in a look of determination and he turned around. He began walking at a brisk pace towards the girls rooms.

Ryoku kept walking until he saw Dawn in the doorway of her room. A faint happiness grew inside him as he continued towards her. But then he stopped dead in his tracks. He didn't know how he couldn't of seen him before, but Galian was standing in front of Dawn, talking to her. Ryoku was just close enough to hear.

"Will you go out with me?!"

The happiness that had been sparking inside Ryoku instantly vanished. Ryoku turned around, careful to make sure he wasn't heard by the other two as he made a hasty retreat. This shouldn't bother him so much. Galian was making Dawn happy.

But why was that simple question burning in Ryoku's mind like a hot dagger? Why was he so upset over this?

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="1"]"Will you go out with me?" Gailian's words bored into her mind. Was he being serious? Butterflies grew in her stomach and she blushed a litte. Gailian's eyes were on her clenched fist and she smiled. He thought she was going to hit him or something.

"What about Sakura?" Dawn's voice quivered in anticapation of his answer.

"Sakura is just I friend Dawn. I like you, not her. I was just worried that you would reject me, so it was eaiser for me to just lie than be honest with my feelings."

As Gailian spoke, Dawn spotted Ryoku in the corner. Why was he here? She watched as he smiled at her and then upon seeing Gailian he turned away. Was he really that scared of Gailian or was he scared of her? She never really saw him around many girls before, despite his good looks he just laked the charm. Though some girls found the shyness appealing, Dawn just found it as a barrier.

"All guys are the same." Dawn gave Gailian a gentle hug, "Yeah, I'll go out with you."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]His breath radiated in the empty arena. It hung in the air before silently fading away. It was dark, he couldn't see, which was the point. He wiped away the sweat. [B]"Damn, cant get this."[/B] He stood up and squinted, his eyes hurt. He took a swig of water when he heard footsteps.

He turns around and sees a woman. [B]"For a second there I thought..."[/B] The lights flickered on and Domsu got a good look at her face. [B]"Who the hell are you?" [/B]She laughed, [B]"Whats the matter? You don't like me?" [/B]Domsu clenched his fist. [B]"Well uhh," [/B]She was beautiful, her figure, the beauty of her skin. His thoughts were racing. [I]Must remain focused.[/I] He thought to himself [B]"Don't mess with me." "Well lets see what will happen then, shall we? I greatly want to fight someone of your...calibur." [/B]She laughed again

The Mysterious girl drew a blade. A dark purple glow covered Domsu's hands. His blades materialized in his hands. He looked at the blade in his left hand, [B]"Rath," [/B]then at the one in his right, [B]"Fallen Angle." [/B]Domsu tightened his grip and charged. [B]"A fight I hope to enjoy."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Galian was started to get giddy almost like a school girl. But he just smiled back a dawn, then gave her a soft hug. [B]"Okay, well, I better prepare for tomorrow. Goodbye Dawn!" [/B]Galian shot away. dawn smiled. [B]"I'll be there, okay!" [/B]Galian looked back with a smile, then he waved as he took a turn down the hall. To his room he would go!

Just before Galian reached his room he saw Trevor and Sakura. Trevor ran straight for his cousin.[B] "Are you alright, Gal?" [/B]Trevor asked. he picked Galian up and let out a sigh of relief. [B]"Thank god your alright Gal!"[/B] Trevor said smiling. Galian looked agitated. [B]"Gal? I told you when we both came here not to call me by childish nickname! But you did, it's Galian not Gal."[/B]

Sakura huffed as she went over to Trevor. [B]"So Trevor has anything happened lately?" [/B]Galian asked. Trevor looked at Sakura, she looked at him too. [B]"Well, Galian" [/B]Sakura spoke up. [B]"Me and Trevor are Dating now." [/B]Sakura smiled as she clung to Trevor like static. [B]"Well, congrats eh? what do ya know, in fact me and Dawn are going out too."[/B]

Trevor jumped Galian and gave him a big hug. [B]"My cousin is growing up!"[/B] Trevor was about to shed a tear. [B]"Trevor, I'm older than you by 3 months, if anything I should be saying that to you." [/B]Galian brushed himself off. [B]"Well anyways I gotta go prepare for tomorrow, I'm going to be fighting Ryoku. Hope you two have fun!" [/B]Galian walked off.

[B]"So Sakura what do you think about Galian and Dawn?"[/B] Trevor asked. [B]"Well, they make a good couple. You do know that Galian is a wimp and would never ask out a girl in his life, so this must mean he's foudn someone he can share his feelings with." [/B]Trevor nodded. [B]"Remember in school when that girl asked Galian out? He fainted and they had to bring him to the nurse's office. He's made some stepping stones thoughout the years here."[/B] Sakura nodded and smiled. [B]"Well, good luck Gal!" [/B]

[][]

Galian fell onto his bed with a thump, his heart beating from the adrenaline. [B]"Oi, I hate Gal sooo much! People might think I'm a girl if they heard that! I hope my strength is back, I'm going to need it to fight."[/B][/COLOR]

((Hey, I just thought of something, shouldn't Domsu's name be mixed up and have an "X" of two thrown in since he's a nobody now?))

Ryoku laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was trying to make sense of his emotions. He felt jealous of Galian for his coolness and the ease with which he handled himself. If only Ryoku could handle himself that way.

He also felt slightly embaressed. When he had went to see Dawn, he had seen her catch sight of him briefly. Man, he probably looked dumb. He was already confused about Dawn to begin with. He seemed to have a small crush on her, but why?

'Ah, hell, who knows how the heart works,' Ryoku thought to himself. He rolled over and closed his eyes. He could feel his emotions slipping away, his thoughts going with them as well. Sleep would do him some good, he would need it for tommorrow.

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]As Domsu drew his twin keyblades, Nephilim felt a pang of hesitation inside her. How could she hope to combat a warrior with two keyblades with only her one, especially since she didn't regularly practice her fighting skills? If anything good could be said of the situation, it was that Domsu had fallen for her illusion; he didn't know who he was dealing with. Her lips perked into a dangerous smile. Though she was worried inside, everything about her body displayed absolute confidence.

Domsu charged her, rushing with twin blade to draw the first blow. An offensive fighter. Her black keyblade hung limply in her hand, unresponsive. She felt numb, not knowing what to do. Within moments, Domsu was right there. He drew both blades upward, and brought them both down in a crosswise arc to strike. Nephilim forced her blade upward to intercept the blow while at the same time spinning off to one side to avoid the impact.

Domsu's attack came down with more force than she had expected. Both blades struck her blade uselessly aside, the shock of the recoil sending Nephilim to the ground. She quickly regained her footing, holding her keyblade firmly in a defensive stance.

[B]"Better than I expected,"[/B] she purred, still exuding self-confidence, trying not to show weakness.

[B]"I try,"[/B] Domsu replied with a smirk, returning his blades to their positions in his own offensive stance.

[B]"Well then, give me your best shot, honey,"[/B] she laughed with a seductive smile. Domsu laughed, shaking his head. He was having none of that. He charged again, if anything even more aggressively than before. Nephilim prepared to counter his attack again, just as she had before. But when he was upon her again, as she drew her blade upwards, he turned aside at the last second and came in with a horizontal slash. Nephilim quickly drew her blade back down to intercept, and his blade and hers clashed, the sound ringing throughout the training arena. Again, the force of Domsu's blow forced her own blade upwards, pressing the cold steel up against her arm.

Before she could even react, Domsu pivoted again, keeping his blade firm on hers. He pressed his body up behind her, and his other keyblade glinted briefly in her eyes as it leveled itself to her exposed collar. She was pinned, unable to move. This fight was over.

[B]"Sorry, baby, but I win this round,"[/B] Domsu smiled. His off-hand blade drew slowly closer to her neck, waiting for her to admit defeat. [B]"Now would you please just surrender already? I still have somebody I have to fight here."[/B]

[I]There it was.[/I] There was her chance to get out of this.

She reverted back to her normal body, losing her curvaceous figure back into eternal youth. She grew shorter, and Domsu's blades lowered themselves slightly to keep their locking position. She turned her head to glance behind her at him. [B]"Domsu...?"[/B] she whispered, feigning utter helplessness.

[B]"Nephilim...?! W-what the-..."[/B] Domsu stammered, and for just a moment, his iron grip on his blades faltered, and Nephilim could feel the pressure on the blade at her throat relax. She took advantage of that one instant of weakness to push back, knocking the blade at her throat out of the way, and spun to face him, a comfortable five feet between them. She drew up her blade again in a defensive position.

[B]"I'm sorry, Domsu,"[/B] she said in that same airy, barely there voice of hers, [B]"...but I [I]can't[/I] allow you to beat me here."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"I cant lose this fight either." [/B]said Domsu, still confused about what was going on. His thoughts raced even more. [I]"Alright, I don't know her combat style, magic, or abilities. This is not good."[/I] He thought to himself, [I]"Thats whats gonna make this fun."[/I] He tilted his blades into their proper positions. [B]"You ready? Fair warning, all out now."[/B] Nephilim remained silent.

Domsu charged again, swing his keyblades several times. They made contact with Nephilim's blade. He kept swinging in the graceful manner in which he learned. To Domsu, sword play waas an art. One blow landed on her arm. Although it left him wide open in the ill manner in which he had to swing his sword. Her sword just missed his face, Domsu backed off.

[I]"Damn, shes blocking everything. Only managed to get in one hit." [/I]Domsu was a little tired. [I]"Gonna have to call in some aid." [/I]A seal appered on the ground where he stood. Light started to shine at the end of Domsu's blade. Out came a rather large purple dragon. It came at his chest and into his body. His left sleeve was torn and a tatoo glowed on his arm. Gone was his left blade. [I]"The pact is complete."[/I] its voice boomed in his head. His arm tingled and at his finger tips there were charges of electricity.[/COLOR]