Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My favorite quote is from Outlaw Star, when Melfina is Resuscitationed. "But first we need to get Sleeping Beauty over here a dress."- Gene. I like the quote b/c it shows that Gene has respect for woman; when over times it may seem as he doesn't. What are some of your favorite quotes?


:smoke:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well like most DBZ fans mie is : Vejita to Babidi "You can take my body and mind but there is one thing you can't take from a Saiya-Jin. His pride!". Which is by far the best.
Posted
"_____mon digivolve to.. GARGOMON!"
"WHOA! He has pants now"
~Wallce Digimon movie

"I care for you too much to loose you Kari!"
"I care for you too."
~Takeru&Hikari "His Master's Voice"

[COLOR=green]How can you like that?! I was forced to say it! I blew chunks afterwards![/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Thats why[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Come again?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Because it's 100% fake!:D [/COLOR]

*classic anime fall*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=green]How can you like that?! I was forced to say it! I blew chunks afterwards![/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Thats why[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Come again?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Because it's 100% fake!:D [/COLOR]

*classic anime fall* [/B][/QUOTE]


What? You lost me.


:smoke:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
s/he lost me too. Just play act like you know what s.he is talking about.


I believe it is just some random thing some animes say.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]s/he lost me too. Just play act like you know what s.he is talking about.


I believe it is just some random thing some animes say. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait look in his/her sig. He talks in purple and the other guy would said the quote is green. So the guy would said it said he was forced to say.


:smoke:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
................You are a strange man.
Posted
[color=crimson]Well, it doesnt' look like anyone's posted a REAL quote except for one person, but my favorite quotes come from Trigun. The first one is the WORLD FAMOUS "Love and PEACE!" and then the next one is this:

"Yeah it's me alright, now that I'm here you having nothing to fear. The man who will SLAUGHTER the innocent! Does the most EVIL of EVIL deeds with a PRICE of 60 billion double dollars on his HEAD?!? YES I AM THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!" *poses*

Man I love VASH! Whoo-HOO![/color]
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

who me?



:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

No the boogie man. He came into my bedroom last nite and tried to eat my socks. Luckily I had my baseball bat in hand. I knocked him out and wona Trip to Monsters Inc. world....................



OF COURSE YOU!
Posted
Does it have to be from anime? If it does . . . Good God! How do you expect me to remember a quote?! Otherwise . . .

'It is foolish, it is destructive, it is . . . human.' Babylon 5-Hour of the Wolf (No . . . I don't watch that show, I just found it on this site!)

'This is the final resting place of dead stars. These butterflies are the last fire of the stars. The line of butterflies flying to their end will never stop.' ~Soul Hunter Sailor Heavymetal Papillon-Sailor Moon StarS Book 3 Act 7

'It might be far in the future . . . but, until then . . . let's live on. Even on a black and empty street . . . if we go together . . . we might one day find something . . . like the moon that floats in the darkness.'~Shinji Ikari-Neon Genesis Evanglion Book 3 Act 5

*~*~~*~*~~
That's all!!
Posted
I have a few:

Ryouga Hibiki: "WHERE ON EARTH AM I NOW!"

JWD Ranma: "Duct Tape is like the force. There's a light side, a dark side, and it holds everything together." (Note: JWD stands for Just Won't Die!, and is from a fanfiction.)

There are others, but I can't remember them now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Ryouga Hibiki: "WHERE ON EARTH AM I NOW!"
[/B][/QUOTE]
ahhhh! =) I forgot the one in japanese.

"Omae o korosu" -Heero

[quote][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia
[/i]
[b]'It might be far in the future . . . but, until then . . . let's live on. Even on a black and empty street . . . if we go together . . . we might one day find something . . . like the moon that floats in the darkness.'~Shinji Ikari-Neon Genesis Evanglion Book 3 Act 5[/b][/quote]
That scene before it is pretty nice...when Rei first smiles. I like when Shinji cries. He's such an emo kid. =)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Well like most DBZ fans mie is : Vejita to Babidi "You can take my body and mind but there is one thing you can't take from a Saiya-Jin. His pride!". Which is by far the best. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was a great part of the buu saga. And after he said that, he threw his power WAY up and just got pissed. Man I loved that part.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Yeah outta all the scenes translated fso far that has to be da best ever. But my favorite is from Johnny Bravo "You might take my bag pipes! But you'll never take....OUR MAKEUP!"

Yes not an Anime but cool still.
Posted
It's in my signature, but I'll post it again. It's from Magic Knight Rayearth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eagle Vision of Autozam-I was the one who proposed the invasion. No matter what happens, I will take Cephiro.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I liked it so much because he said that a while before, and yet, he got his butt whooped. :D
Posted
My favorite quote is in DBZ in the Buu saga when they are eat beforthe tournment. And gohan and goku are eating then they start to run out of food gohan asks for more then Vegeta say.
"And bring some more eggroles."
That right there is my fav quote
Posted
My favourite quote is "It's all just luck, just ask any loser". It was from this "Dino Hunters" or somethin', pretty cool anime that..... :)
Posted
I like a quote from Ayashi no Ceres. o.O
"Well at least it was the beloved grandson...." -Kagami
It was right after Aki freaked an squeezed Grandpa Mikage to death ^.^ Guess Kagami never like 'im. :devil:
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]I don't remember it all, but I like the whole "Hedgehog's Dilemma" thing Ritsuko said in EVA episode 4.
[QUOTE]I'm the best [random stupid thing here] in the whole universe!!![/QUOTE]~Milly from Lost Universe
[QUOTE]Sit down and SHUT UP!!!!![/QUOTE]~Kane from Lost Universe
(of course) [QUOTE]Omae o korosu![/QUOTE]~Heero from GW
[QUOTE]Excuse me, who are you?[/QUOTE]~Mima from Perfect Blue
(Not really a quote but oh well) [QUOTE]Genjitsu mo mirai mo tatakai honoo ni. Tsutsumareta subete wa yume sa. Dakara oretachi no kieteyuku egao ga. Atarashii sekai o tsukuru kanarazu.[/QUOTE]~1st chorus from Trowa's image song Ai wa Ryuusei.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...