OtakuBoards

I need SERIOUS HELP!!!

Guest lazyweird1

Guest lazyweird1
I'm a noob. Anybody with experience please assist me. :animeangr :( :( :animecry:

First, How do u post a regular (fanart,manga) avatar. I want one that's offsite(like Photobucket)

Second, What is the perfered greeting card size in MS Paint.

[COLOR=HotPink][B]To do such a thing, first you must make sure that the avatar/banner is the correct size. It says exactly what size and capacity of avatars is possible on the site, if you go to "Edit Avatar" over to the left. When you have a good image, either put in the url of the image, or save it and upload onto the site. If you'd like to put a banner, put it in your signature, and it can only go up to 500x100. Your signature can hold a bigger image, but still has its limits.

As for the greeting card dealio, I'm not quite sure. Ask someone that is affiliated with the Art Studio.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Customarily, as is true with any forum, the best way to become 'one of us' is by following the simple tactic of 'lurk and learn'. Figure out what's going on and go along with it. Take a look at who's popular and check out the way they post. that's how you want to post. It's not entirely difficult to become an instant star here at OB.[/COLOR]