OtakuBoards

Pregnant?

vegeta rocker

So i am kind of going through an interesting dilemma.....i think i may be pregnant.

I don't know for sure since my monthly cycle is very irregular and I can't rely on that.

But I have been feeling tired, and i keep burping alot. I don't know if that has anything to do with it lol.

But i haven't gotten sick, no nausea, nothing else that would point to pregnancy.

My boyfriend and I use protection but nothing is 100% so It is a possibility.

If I am i would probably get an abortion, I know it sounds callous but i can't afford a baby or afford to stop my career when i am trying to start it.

Any opinions on what i should do?

I also need to take a test but i haven't gotten one yet.

If your cycle is normally irregular, and there are no other signs, you shouldn't worry just yet. Being tired and gassy could be from stress. It could also be a change in eating, exercise, or sleeping habits. Definitely tell your boyfriend, because I'm sure you must be worried (even though you shouldn't be yet!), and this way he can share your worry and help to support you. If it would make you feel better, get one of those tests and see what happens. You can message me if you want to talk or anything!

[font=times][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Those symptoms you've described are hardly indicative of anything. Take the text as soon as you've thinked you've missed your period by a week and then see a doctor. Morally, I can't advise you to have an abortion, even though I can understand your gut reaction.

I'd ask you to carry your baby to full term and put it up for adoption, as there are hundreds, thousands of couples willing to adopt, open or closed, it doesn't matter usually. If you're using protection, then I'd worry less. Irregular periods are usually not a good sign, but you can always get free birth control from Planned Parenthood or any other reproductive clinic. Do so if you aren't pregnant, taking birth control when you are is not a viable option, as it damages the fetus and you.

Also, taking the morning after pill at this point, is too late, and will possibly cause a serious chemical reaction.[/COLOR][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]I know your gut reaction is to panic and assume but I wouldn't assume you were pregnant unless a test tells you so. Birth control is a viable option if you not, and consider an abortion carefully. Tehy can be harmful to you as well. You should let us know what happens.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Neuvoxraiha][font=times][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Those symptoms you've described are hardly indicative of anything. Take the text as soon as you've thinked you've missed your period by a week and then see a doctor. Morally, I can't advise you to have an abortion, even though I can understand your gut reaction.

I'd ask you to carry your baby to full term and put it up for adoption, as there are hundreds, thousands of couples willing to adopt, open or closed, it doesn't matter usually. If you're using protection, then I'd worry less. Irregular periods are usually not a good sign, but you can always get free birth control from Planned Parenthood or any other reproductive clinic. Do so if you aren't pregnant, taking birth control when you are is not a viable option, as it damages the fetus and you.

Also, taking the morning after pill at this point, is too late, and will possibly cause a serious chemical reaction.[/COLOR][/font][/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to agree. Not that I would know (being a male and all,) But I have heard that an abortion can mentally traumatize everyone involved. It's really against my morals to advise it, as well. Adoption is an option no one ever talks about, which upsets me sometimes. It's as if creating life is a sin if you can't care for it yourself. However, I would wait until a test result to really start worrying about it.

Maybe you are just over-reacting. Are you drinking soda a lot? You said that you're period is irregular, so then it's probably that. You can't tell if you've been ovulating? (which happens before the period) Have you had any cramps?

PMS often includes both physical and emotional symptoms. Common symptoms are:

* acne
* breast swelling and tenderness
* feeling tired
* having trouble sleeping
* upset stomach, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
* headache or backache
* appetite changes or food cravings
* joint or muscle pain
* trouble concentrating or remembering
* tension, irritability, mood swings, or crying spells
* anxiety or depression

You might just be going through some PMS. (Haha.) Have you noticed any of that behavior?

When/if you get your period this time around, maybe you should go on Birth Control?

[size=1]Oh god, I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant. It was so real, I woke up thinking I was carrying a baby. That was freaky.

Anywho.
I would take the test before you jump to conclusions, honey. You could easily be stressing out over nothing. Besides, if you used protection, your best bet is that there wasn't a leak. However, it might be wise to take birth control, too. Because then your periods will be more regular, and it sets up an extra wall of protection.
[/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I know what your going through. Although it sounds like when I had my son I was much younger then you. I never experianced morning sickness or anything like that when I was pregnant with my son. When you start to crave REALLY weird stuff like I did, peanut butter and dill pickle sandwhiches, basil and vanilla ice cream, then you can worry.
But do get a test first. As for the abortion, having my son has given me joy beyond what I ever thought I could happen to me. My husband and I were still in highschool when I had him and it was tough but we both finished and I would never tade him for anything in the world. I know children are not for everyone but I advise having the child full term and putting it up for adoption. Like others have said there are couples who would love to have a child and may not be able to. So please consider that as well.
But as many have said do not panic untill you absolutely know for sure and if your not, get birth control. I've gone through what your going through with my husband a few times as well. We dont want another at the moment and there have been times we thought I was, it's stressful so if you want some one to talk to, message me, I'll be more than happy to talk to you about things.[/COLOR][/FONT]