OtakuBoards

Project: Liberation Transmission [M-LV]

Anakoni Stark

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Project: Liberation Transmission

Welcome to Las Vegas, our story does not begin on Las Vegas Boulevard but begins at the house of local theoretical physicist Felix Santiago, with his friend Arch. We join them now, as they do what they do best?.Playing video games.

Dude, I?m bored?, Felix said as he blew away zombies in Resident Evil 4, ?I?ve finished this game at least three times on Professional?.and I?m [B]still[/B] bored.? Arch was too preoccupied in getting a body count in Counter Strike to look at him, and complain.

?Why don?t you just play, Burnout Revenge and stop complaining? I?m sure there are plenty of newbies on the servers today.? He suggested. So Felix took the suggestion and logged into the servers. While he waited for a match, the radio was playing the national news, ?Today, Senator Clinton is planning to ban the sale of mature rated video games to minors, Due to the recent uncovering of the Hot Coffee Mod in Rockstar Games? latest rendition of their highly acclaimed Grand Theft Auto games.? Felix dropped his controller in utter shock and ran over to Arch, ?Did you just hear that?!? slightly disturbed from his train of thought, arch turned around in his chair, and said ?Yes?Felix?.I did.?

?Do you know what this could do to the industry?? Felix was about to begin one of his attention deficit disorder ? fueled rants again.
?Yeah, I know?But we?re just two guys?.We can?t do anything?.? Arch reassured him that they were just a theoretical physicist and a high school dropout.
?Yes we can?.? Felix argued in a calm tone of voice, while swatting a fly.
?Dude, you really need to get some bug replant for this place?I mean you make massive amounts of money, right?? Arch complained.
?Who cares? The gaming industry is at stake.? He replied.
?So what are we going to do about it, Man?? Arch inquired.
Felix killed the fly with some bug spray, and Arch opened a window, to let the smell out, Felix walks into the closet and pulls out a wire hanger and with that, a part of the wall sank into the floor revealing a room full of firearms and melee weapons.

Meanwhile at some underground lab at the White house, Jack Thompson and Hilary Clinton were conferring about the recent change in the multimillion industry of video gaming when Michael Jackson, came into the room.
?Excuse me, Jack and Hillary, but we have lost video feed on our test subjects.? Upon hearing this, the two stopped basking in their pride and, ordered to ?Send in reinforcements?

?We?re personally going to the Whitehouse and send a complaint? Felix answered, now wearing a bulletproof vest and camouflage jeans, with two pistols, three grenades and a katana.
Arch had also loaded up on weaponry, but felt very uncertain about it.
?Do you know what we could be up against?? he inquired.
?No. I don?t, actually, we should bring back up just in case..." Felix responded,
?...But as long as we can prevent this from happening, I?ll feel a little less paranoid.? He had reassured Arch.
With that. the two set off for a roadtrip that could alter the industry forever, while their opposition called in for a race that had more than helping the adminstration out on their agenda.

___________________________[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B][U]Recommended Reading[/B][/U]
[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_coffee]Hot Coffee[/URL]
[URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hour_war]Seven Hour War[/URL] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]Name: [pronounceable]
Race: [Human, Telepath, Demon, Fallen Archangel, Archangel, Werewolves, Deathdealers or Hybrids of above mentioned, if I have forgotten any, please PM me about it.]
Powers: [Be Creative]
Apperance: [if they are going to be anime, just a portrait please(I dont want the "yeah just without the wings" type of thing), or a detailed paragraph will do]
Alternate Apperence: [applies to Fallen Archangels, Demons, Deathdealers(Vampires), Hybrids]
Medical Defects: [like brian's ADD or split personality disorder[anything you can think of], be creative (not too many psyschopaths please)]
Weapons:
Background: [a paragraph or two]

[B][U]Notes[/B][/U]
I currently have seven spots open:

- [STRIKE]Arch [/STRIKE] Felix's Close Friend [must be an orignal charcter, due to techinal difficulties]
- 5 commrads [having some of his half siblings joining him would be very intersting!]
- Felix's girlfirend
- when posting a reply, please put the role you are applying for in the title space.
- [COLOR=Red]yes[/COLOR] more than one person can sign up for the same role, it'll just come down to the posting quality.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Jackie Estacado
[B]

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Nationality:[/B] Hispanic American
[B]
Race:[/B] Human

[B]Powers:[/B] Jackie?s powers are basically the control of darkness, yet, much more then that at the same time. He can control any shadow or any darkness what so ever, thanks to the powers his father passed down to him known as the Darkness. His powers can create simple tentacles that can be any size and be strong enough to flip cars, to making long tendrils that have gapping mouths, bulging yellow eyes and dagger like teeth.

To forming sentient beings, that can think and move independently, but still remain under Jackie?s control. Sadly, the power only works in darkness; any form of light will cause his dark creations to disintegrate into nothing.
[B]
Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/Darkness4.jpg] [I]Jackie Escatado[/I],[/URL] the man on the left, wearing the suit he always does.

[B]Medical Defects:[/B] Jackie?s defect is due to his rather, law breaking life, he isn?t necessarily a psychopath, he just lacks emotions or any sort, sort of being a sociopath but not quite, he just doesn?t feel any remorse for killing anyone.

[B]Weapons:[/B] Jackie?s weapons vary often, going from a simple 9mm hand gun to an assault rifle fully loaded, or he just uses his dark powers to do their damage, his guns are also used for shooting out any light source around.

[B]Background:[/B] Jackie was born into a unique family from the start, partly because of his family heritage of being part of the Franchetti Family mob and the dark powers that became part of him the moment he was born. His mother was well taken care of because of how well off the mob was and he never got to meet his father, he died the very same moment Jackie was born. Which was extremely unusual, but, did little to affect Jackie?s life at all.

The mob really didn?t become part of his life until he was 16, when he became a full fledged member and hitman, and for the next 5 years he did pretty much everything he wanted, living his life outside of the law and to the extreme. But, when he turned 21, his powers were awakened and soon he learned about what he had been given at birth. He had been told about how his powers were passed down from father to son (the father dieing the moment the child is conceived.)

This explained many things for him, mostly his father death, and his powers also made his job as a hitman far easier but also attract much unwanted attention towards him or people he protects. Which does cause some series hassle in his life, but, he manages to eliminate any threat that comes his way or threatens the lives of the ones he currently protect.[/SIZE]