Guest Copycatalyst Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 My hadouken is so strong that it's ubersuperultramazing awesome sex. Without the hentai.
conpiracymonki Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [size=1] Thanks N. You always know what to say. Wow, I cant believe how good it feels though to get that finally out in the open..[/size]
Goodbye, Face Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [font=arial][size=1][url=http://a366.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01329/56/33/1329753365_l.png]Click for proof![/url] [spoiler]It's kind of more like a Kamehameha, but whatev.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [COLOR=Navy][I]My Hadouken is so strong it can shoot out of my *** at random. No lying ether. It's [B]that[/B] strong![/I][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now