OtakuBoards

How Strong Is Your Hadouken?

DeadSeraphim

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']So we hadoken him so completely that al his molecules are destroyed. Worked with Cell when he got hit by that hadoken rip-off.[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Cell? You seriously think that my power to be annoying is weaker than Cell? My annoyance trancends the galaxy itself. People complain about me in [i]alternate universes[/i]. Cell can suck my balls.

Besides, as an elitist, I'm technically immune to hadouken.[/COLOR]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Besides, as an elitist, I'm technically immune to hadouken.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Would you like to test that theory?

[I]*cracks neck, knuckles, right wrist, left wrist, shoulders, and ankles*[/I]
[quote name='Nerdsy][COLOR=deeppink']So we hadoken him so completely that al his molecules are destroyed.[/COLOR][/quote]
Yeah, that would work if his decombination didn't extend to the infinite level. What you have to do is hadouken him at the core of his [I]ego gestalt[/I].

I think that should do it. I'm pretty sure he's not up to creating full-level simulacra, so we're good.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you like to test that theory?

[I]*cracks neck, knuckles, right wrist, left wrist, shoulders, and ankles*[/I]
.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]*cracks knuckles at 3 points, next, back, toes, jaw, and knees*

Why not? 2 men - 2 hands - 1 victor. I think it's time for a hadouken-off. I'll let you make the first move.[/COLOR]

Guest love_of_life
hey all i hate 9/11 my friends are over there getting hurt. :mad:
nice comments in here. im new to this. so im veary sorry if i said anything to offend anyone

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]*cracks knuckles at 3 points, next, back, toes, jaw, and knees*

Why not? 2 men - 2 hands - 1 victor. I think it's time for a hadouken-off. I'll let you make the first move.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Shall we incorporate the various ridiculous stances? Or can we improv? I prefer makin' stuff up. [center](Obviously.)[/center][/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange'] You seriously think that my power to be annoying is weaker than Cell?[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Of course not. I'm not stupid.

I know you're more annoying than Cell was powerful, which is why I'm suggesting a hadoken, not some two-bit ripoff created by a bald guy in a turtle shell.

I mean, come on. Only the original will do.[/color]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Shall we incorporate the various ridiculous stances? Or can we improv? I prefer makin' stuff up. [center](Obviously.)[/center'][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Haha! you wasted your turn asking n00b questions. I attack!

[/COLOR][URL=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/hadoukenallamorph1.png][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Attack[/B][/COLOR][/URL]
[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Don't stretch OB's layout Rat Boy. *pokes* ~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

[quote=Venge]Mr. Maul did the whole 'big bang' thing...to tell you the truth, it wasn't all that big. But he hired me to keep the sun going. Should I turn it down a bit?
[/quote] [size=1][color=DimGray]You turn it down and you see how long you keep your job.

[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink]Of course not. I'm not stupid.

I know you're more annoying than Cell was powerful, which is why I'm suggesting a hadoken, not some two-bit ripoff created by a bald guy in a turtle shell.

I mean, come on. Only the original will do.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]When you consider that Dragon Ball has been around longer than Street fighter, your logic is a little questionable there, sir.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Dragon Ball has been around longer than Street fighter...[/COLOR][/quote][color=#007520]Oh please. Everyone who's anyone knows that Dragon Ball is actually the brainchild of a time-travelling esper from the year 2359. In fact, he stole the idea from the game "Street Fighter II - Super Extreme Ultra Fanatic Dragon Ball Edition".

If it weren't for the fact that I'm still defrosting my hadouken from the time we fought on the Titanic, I'd hadouken you back Ryu's home planet, Kakarot, for insulting Tori Akirayama.

[color=magenta]*r2vq shakes his head in disappointment.[/color]

-r2[/color]

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]Oh please. Everyone who's anyone knows that Dragon Ball is actually the brainchild of a time-travelling esper from the year 2359. In fact, he stole the idea from the game "Street Fighter II - Super Extreme Ultra Fanatic Dragon Ball Edition".

If it weren't for the fact that I'm still defrosting my hadouken from the time we fought on the Titanic, I'd hadouken you back Ryu's home planet, Kakarot, for insulting Tori Akirayama.

[color=magenta]*r2vq shakes his head in disappointment.[/color]

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ah, I see, such dispariaging words would be expected of my arch-nemesis [B]r2vq[/B]. Touche - and to think that a person with an rp about espers [B]*sign up now!*[/B] would have forgotten that. I am ashamed, though i am also enraged for no apparent reason, as any true man would be. What say you we turn this into a [B]3-way hadouken battle[/B]?![/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Ah, I see, such dispariaging words would be expected of my arch-nemesis [B]r2vq[/B]. Touche - and to think that a person with an rp about espers [B]*sign up now!*[/B] would have forgotten that. I am ashamed, though i am also enraged for no apparent reason, as any true man would be. What say you we turn this into a [B]3-way hadouken battle[/B']?![/COLOR][/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]How's this? *shoots you in the face, causing irreparable brain damage if you DO manage to reconstitute*

Umm... that was... that was my... umm... secondary hadouken. It's special. It's uses lead.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]How's this? *shoots you in the face, causing irreparable brain damage if you DO manage to reconstitute*

Umm... that was... that was my... umm... secondary hadouken. It's special. It's uses lead.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]OH MY NOSE!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']When you consider that Dragon Ball has been around longer than Street fighter, your logic is a little questionable there, sir.[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Backwards time universe, my friend. Backwards time universe.

As for my hadoken... well, the last time I used it, I reversed time, causing a backwards time universe. You all can thank me with candy.[/color]

[QUOTE=Nerdsy][color=deeppink]Backwards time universe, my friend. Backwards time universe.

As for my hadoken... well, the last time I used it, I reversed time, causing a backwards time universe. You all can thank me with candy.[/color][/QUOTE]
Small issue with his logic, Street Fighters awesomeness trescends time and space. One cannot tell where the Hadoken originated from, only who and what it blew up.

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']You all can thank me with candy.[/color][/quote][color=#007520]I will thank you with candy, and because you reversed time I already did, meaning I don't have to anymore, meaning when I give you candy you'll be owing me candy. In fact that argument folds itself over a million times over so you now owe me all the candy you can muster.

That my friend, is my surge fist.

-r2[/color]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]So I ask you, how strong is [i]your[/i] hadouken, and how do you use it?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
I've gotten to the point where I can fire off one with each hand (It's all in the wrist.) I actually inherited mine. My first was given to me by Chuck Norris, which explains why HIS SF character only roundhouse kicks (Oh.) The second one is from Regal Bryant, who gave it to me since he wasn't using his hands anyway. Remember Hiroshima? That wasn't me, but my Hadouken would look something like that. I use it to play practical jokes. You ever have an outhouse blow up on you, thinking it was your fault? Priceless.

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]I will thank you with candy, and because you reversed time I already did, meaning I don't have to anymore, meaning when I give you candy you'll be owing me candy. In fact that argument folds itself over a million times over so you now owe me all the candy you can muster.

That my friend, is my surge fist.

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I was wondering where the candy would eventually come from...[/color]

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Eh, my most powerful Hadouken was band from use after it caused a never ending paradox that somehow caused time to stop and be destroyed at the same time. Afterwards, Area 52 (They use Area 51 as a decoy to hid whats really going on) had to reset the universe again and well that was the end of that. [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obm1OM704YE]This[/URL] would have to be the closest representation of the power, but the power is greatly reduced.

Smaller more controlled Hadouken are better in daily use anyway, as they can be the answer to just about anything. People bothering you? Hadouken them all. Lost your house key? Hadouken the door. Because really who is going to stop you when you can Hadouken them... besides someone else who can use it. This however is very rare.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]This brings back bad memories...

One time i was ya know, playing the skin flute... visiting the mayor of happy town... charming the snake... petting the zebra... dancing with boba fett... swimming with a moose... flying high on a rainbow of dirty giggles...

I was jerkin' it, christ you're thick.

And then i hadoukened all over the place.

Ohhhhh shoot!

Then after that i actually hadoukened and lost my manhood. Blew it to smithereeens. Oh well, live and learn! They should really make some educational videos about this and show it to 3rd graders....
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]
Thanks to the anonymity of the internet, I can finally come forward and admit to something that has been eating at me from the inside for as long as I can remember. Something I, as a 19 year old male, could never muster up the courage to say to my peers in real-life:

[spoiler]I have a small Hadoken :'([/spoiler][/size]