OtakuBoards

Your Guilty Pleasure

Aberinkula

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy']Me too. If I did tell them, I would also tell them that most of those anime nerds love rock music. Not poiting at anybody though. *cough2007digitalboycough*[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]You are full of wrong. Anime fans aren't usually into rck, they're usually into Linkin Park and Evanescence who are alone their own genre called '**** anime fans go crazy for.' Now, there are a good little slice of anime fans who are into 'rock' but i am not one of them. I am into metal and anything with the prefix prog- or post-.

As for a forum being a guilty pleasure - not me. I always talk about my forum life with friends. Then again, I talk about gay sex with my friends, so I might just be crazy.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
Then again, I talk about gay sex with my friends, so I might just be crazy.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Metal is a sub-genre within the genre of rock. just so you know.

Well DB, I'm even more crazy... heeeeeeee heeee! wicky wicky woo!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]EDIT: I must admit though, I like country. In class last year the teacher's radio was playing "Honkey Tonk Badonkeydonk" and I sang to it. Country is pretty good, Teardrops on my guitar = good.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I totally enjoyed the [i]Daredevil[/i] movie.[/size'][/color][/quote][size=1]..

Nah but really, here I go. But before I say the first one I remind you all that nothing in this thread leaves this thread.

Okay. So.. I [i]may[/i] or may not have been known to sometimes listen to the first 2 Hilary Duff albums before going to bed. If I were to actually do such a thing though, it would probably be because those things are so sugary I can't help but numb out to them. =/

Sometimes I imagine myself in extreme and barely-realistic-yet-marginally-plausible situations where I'm the victim in some way, shape or form. I get a gratifying(?) kick out of knowing I [i]could[/i] be worse off, but am not. The worse the better. Weird.

[i]Nothing leaves this thread[/i].[/size]